Chapter Two: Flashbacks

Walk away

 

Amu was waking Hanna up and she overslept, it’s 11 in the afternoon. She had a sleepover on Amu’s house since she wanted distance from her past.

“Hey! Wake up! You need to prepare your stuff! You’re plane’s leaving at 4 PM. You have a lot of work to do missy! Oh wait, wait… what is that?? What happened??? Huh?!” Amu seeing Hanna’s face that morning? It was horrible. Her eyes were swollen, probably because she cried all night.

“I told you not to cry! You disobeyed me once again,” Amu said worriedly.

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help it,” Hanna started. “AAH! I’m late!” she exclaimed.

Amu helped Hanna prepare her stuff as quickly as they can since it’s gonna be a long drive to the airport.

She pleaded goodbye to Amu and promised that they would see each other again.

 

Hanna sat on the bus on her favorite spot, near the window; it’s where she sees the world.

Later, the bus passed by on the most memorable place in her history. It’s where Yabu and she first met. She remembered how angry she was when Yabu bumped on her because he was walking very fast as if someone’s chasing him. Then, Hanna noticed that the person she bumped into was Yabu, the oldest member of JUMP. She apologizes quickly and just with that incident, Yabu unexpectedly fell in love with her.

That memory somehow crushed Hanna’s heart, remembering every wonderful time they spent together; from Yabu surprising her every day when he had a lot of time for her, to every quarrels they had. They would fight but in the end of the day, they would kiss then make up.

 

 

I guess I should've known better

to believe that my luck could change.

I left my heart out forever,

finally learn each other’s names.

I tell myself this time it's different

No goodbyes coz I can't bear to say it

I'll never survive the one that's coming

If I stay…

 

 

That song woke up Hanna’s mind. She started to cry feeling every word of the song. She wishes to see him but things are not working out between them. He’s always not around since he’s popular, and Hanna is just this random person he met. At least that’s what she thinks.

 

 

Just walk away, oh And don't look back

Cause if my heart breaks it's gonna Hurt so bad.

 You know I'm strong but I can't take that

Before it's too late

Oh just walk away…

 

 

That song... It’s killing her. She went to the next song but the next song made her heart sink…

 

 

Times when the twinkling stars close their eyes 

And I lose sight of where the wind goes, come This unchanging feeling,

you are the one No matter when, I will love you 

 

In my heart, in my heart somewhere silently

 But definately your existence is there

 Since a time, you became more important than anything else

Can you listen to my heart?

 

Want you to know I really wanna say to you,

That you are the only one Kimi ga subete You are

My everything 

From here, our unending future starts to move too 

Until the end of time, everything   

Wow, we will embrace the warmth to gentleness 

We will turn our arms 

 

 

And then, our whispers will bring us together again 

 The two of us will become one

 

Want you to know I really wanna say to you,

That you are the only one Kimi ga subete 

 You are My everything 

From here, our unending future starts to move too 

Until the end of time, everything 

  

I won't let go, you are my everything  

And (you) have to know,

You gotta listen to my heart,

I can be the one for you, 

 

Until the end of time, my everything...

 

MY EVERYTHING... 

 

 

She remembered when Yabu ‘stole’ her ipod and put this track on number one. He wrote that song for her to express how he feels for her. Yabu do really know how to make Hanna happy. But she knows that it was all in the past and she’s on her way to her new future.

 

She arrived just in time, 5 minutes before her flight.

“Hanna…” A shaking voice said behind her back. That voice sounded familiar. It was the voice she always hears, from the time she would wake up until before she goes to sleep.

“You’re my everything,” the voice continued. “Can you at least give me another chance? I know it’s my fault but from this day on, I swear to you and to everyone else, you’ll be my first priority. Just please…”  he can’t go on.

“Goodbye, Yabu.” Hanna said, without facing Yabu. She felt a tear on her cheeks, wiped it off and walked away. She went to the departure without giving a last glance to the most important man on her life.