Chapter One: Saying goodbye

Walk away

 

“I love you and you know that, right? You’re my everything and you’re the only one, but…”

“BUT WHAT?! WHAT DID I DO?!” Yabu said shaking, anger was getting on his nerves, and he can feel his blood rushing through his head.

“It’s not working between the two of us. Every day is a disappointment; you never spent some time with me since you became my boyfriend. I can’t take it anymore Yabu, I’m walking away. It’s for the best, I’m sorry.” A tear fell on Hanna’s eye, then another one, then some more. She turned her back to Yabu, then started to walk away from the man she loved with all her life.

 

 

That flashback kept repeating on Hanna’s mind as she waits on the bus terminal. It’s been two days since she and her boyfriend, Yabu, broke up and now she’s on her way back to her real home, back to her country, the Philippines.

“I-MOUTOOO!!!” Hanna turned her head and saw Daiki running towards her. She and Daiki once dated but it didn’t work out since Yabu showed up and became Hanna’s everything. Same for Daiki, he realized that Amu was his one and only true love.

Hanna stood up to reach Daiki. Daiki gave Hanna a hug and kissed her on the forehead.

“Why do you have to leave?” Daiki said, catching his breath.

“I’m gonna miss you guys, especially those times we spent together. Those times were the most precious,” Hanna said, as a tear started to fall from her eye.

“I don’t know exactly what happened between you and Yabu, but can you really do this to him?” Daiki raised his voice.

Somehow, he hated the idea of his ‘sister’ leaving and not coming back. Hanna just hugged him again.

“I really am gonna miss you. Please tell that to the others. You guys were wonderful friends, I won’t forget about you,” Hanna told Daiki.

“But Yabu loves you!” Daiki responded. “Aren’t you being insensitive?”

“He loves me, I know that. But where is he right now? If he really doesn’t want me to go, he should be standing in front of me right now, saying he don’t want to lose me, that he’s afraid and that he can’t go on with his life without me!”

“Do you have any idea how much he suffers right now?!” Daiki was getting angry right now.

Hanna was speechless, and then the bus arrived.

“I love you onii-chan, thanks for everything. My plane’s leaving tomorrow, 4PM. Hope this won’t be the last. And thanks for coming here, at least you care. Tell Yabu how much I love him, and tell him I’m sorry.”

With that, Hanna left Daiki standing there and went inside the bus. Sitting near the window, she could see Daiki standing there, startled. Then from a distance, she saw the man she turned her back to. Yabu was running, trying to catch the bus, but it’s too late now. Hanna just sat down there crying, trying to get the idea out of her mind that Yabu was chasing after her right now.