Chapter Three: Two years later

Walk away

 

Yabu stayed up all night staring at the ceiling, his face filled with devastation. Just thinking about what happened between him and Hanna, it seemed like someone had given him a douche of cold water, he felt an agreeable chill on the stomach; tingling and terrible and miserable! He unlocked his phone and stared at the picture being displayed on the screen. A happy cuddling Hanna and Yabu were smiling happily at the camera, like there’s nothing in this world that’s gonna break them apart. A hole was punched on his heart, he can hardly breathe. He just closed his eyes and sighed heavily, trying to control himself from crying but it was useless; he can’t stop even a single tear from falling. He never wanted this, never thought that this was gonna happen. She was the only girl she ever loved, the first and the last. He never wanted to lose her, but for now all he could do was to wait for her to get back to him. He then re-read every message that Hanna sent to him, and somehow he can’t help to smile because he could feel that someday, everything’s gonna be fine again.

 

*After 2 years*

 

Hanna and Rio was hanging out on the mall, since Rio missed the Philippines.

“How’s stuff between you and Yamada?” Hanna asked Rio, making sure to make her bestfriend flail.

“You just have to make me flail, huh Hanna?!” Rio protested.

“What, is it my fault you’re madly in love with him?” Hanna smirked.

“Sheesh. I hate you. But back from the past, you still miss Yabu, don’t you?” Rio asked.

It’s been two years, Hanna never lost connection between her and the rest of JUMP members, except for Yabu. Whenever they bring Yabu to their conversation, she will lost her mood or get angry. But now, it’s time to face reality.

“To be honest? I still cry every night. I miss him to death. But Yabu probably had forgotten about me now, since he’s popular,” Hanna replied. She doesn’t want to believe that fact, but she knows half of it was true. Since Daiki told her that Yabu had moved on and is now happy with someone else.

“Ne… See this?” Rio showed Hanna an article, saying that JUMP will be having a concert here in the Philippines.

“EH?!” Hanna stared at the article, picturing herself being with her old friends again, to be exact, being with Yabu again. At least that’s what she’s hoping.

“They’re gonna be here tomorrow,” Rio added.

“You’re kidding me right?!” Hanna can’t help herself. She needs to see him. She needs his presence. He’s her life and everything’s clear; SHE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT HIM.

That night Hanna couldn’t put her mind at ease. Yabu… Yabu… Yabu…

“Crap! Calm down, brain! It’s just two years. He’ll recognize me, right?” Hanna expressed her feelings then buried her face on her pillow; well Yabu’s present for her. She fell asleep like that, with Yabu on her mind. For what she didn’t know, even Daiki told her that Yabu was dating someone, he still couldn’t move on. He still loves her to death and he’s willing to break up with that girl just to be with the only girl in his life.