The Plan

The Prank

A/N: I know I told some of you that I was gonna update yesterday, but my computer got a Trojan (again) and I had to fix it. I had my iPod, but it's really hard to type a story there. Anyways, here's the chapter. Oh! I also have the poster and background for this fic (from Wishful Thoughts Shoppe!) I just need to figure out how to put it up xD. Nvm i got it... Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Another SM Town Concert just ended and all the SM artists were currently at the afterparty. Music was blaring from loudspeakers and almost everyone was consuming alcohol and dancing. Basically, they were partying hard. But, the key word is ALMOST. In a dark corner, two figures were whispering in what seemed to be a serious conversation.

"No, that wouldn't work."

"But-"

"He'll kill us."

If anyone heard their conversation, they would have been worried. If anyone saw who were talking, they would have been doubly worried. Why? Because the two were none other than Amber Liu, the tomboy of f(x) and Park Chanyeol, the happy virus of EXO. Together, they are best friends, partners-in-crime, and the biggest pranksters of SM. Heck, they're the biggest pranksters of the entire KPop world. Unfortunately, no one at the party noticed the two. Because if they did, they probably could have stopped the drama that would start in the coming weeks.

Anyways, back to the oh-so-intriguing conversation of ChanBer. "That won't be fun enough though. This is supposed to be the prank of the century!", Amber said.

"Why, oh WHY, of all people we can prank, we chose to prank HIM?!", Chanyeol asked.

"Because he's always so serious and he's the only one in the company we haven't pranked."

"This prank better be good so that when he kills us, we can die happy."

Amber mentally face-palmed and rolled her eyes saying,"You need to chill, Yeolie. When has any one of our pranks gone wrong? Now, are ou gonna keep complaining or actually help me come up with a plan?"

Chanyeol sighed and said, "This prank is just gonna be epic."

"Is that sarcasm I hear?", deadpanned Amber.

Chanyeol's eyes widened and he waved his arms frantically,"NO,no. I meant it. Really!" The tomboy was usually nice and friendly, but when she gets angry, that's a WHOLE new story. You don't mess with an angry, scary Amber. "Now, let's come up with that plan", Chanyeol said, looking at Amber with an innocent face. Amber nodded, looking calmer, and they began to plan. But all their ideas were either used before or too simple and easy for them. Until..."I GOT IT!" Chanyeol whispered shouted. He whispered it in Amber's ear before she could scold him and as he whispered, she grinned. "What do you think?" Chanyeol asked.

"I LIKE! Best thing you have come up with all day, Chanyeollie," Amber's grin widened. They high-fived, then just sat happily thinking about their new...shall we say, experiment. That's right, they were going to experiment on one their EXTREMELY lucky labelmates.

              They were still sitting until PSY's Gangnam Style came out and Chanyeol and Amber exchanged a look. They laughed and got up to dance and they sang the song loudly, scaring the people in front of them who didn't realize there were two crazy people behind them. Amber and Chanyeol smiled evilly. This is gonna be fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: so yeah, super short and boring update, sorry guys! I wanna see if I can update every week....but we'll see. anyways, please comment! oh, and i was listening to gangname style...so it made it's appearance xD btw anyone a fan of brian joo?