Chapter 9

Pure Love

Author's POV:

Well, Christmas is coming soon, while the teacher choose L.Joe as a representive for their school piano performance. Also it goes along with a partner with L.Joe to sing with him. And that person their teacher picked was actually, xxxxx. Is god really trying to play a trick on xxxxx? Or is that fate that god created? IU was quite disappointed after knowing that the parner teacher choosed was actually xxxxx, her best friend but not her... How will IU feel if her admired guy was partner with her best friend? A kind of jealousy? Maybe?


L.Joe's POV:

I was choosen to represent as the main role for playing the piano for our school Christmas party. Well my partner choosen by our sangsaengnim was actually xxxxx. I was quite happy that I finally got a chance to get close with her. She was being choosen to sing while I play the piano with me. I actually want to hear xxxxx singing skill. There will be a practice after school with xxxxx. I am waiting to meet her. Is been times since we get close together. She had been staying away from me...

 

Your's POV:

After knowing I was being choosen, I was like talking to myself, "Mwoya? Is god trying to play a joke on me? Why did I have to pair up with L.Joe? I was trying to stay away from him for the sake of my bestfriend IU, and me. Yet I was that 'lucky' to be choosen? Is that fate between me and L.Joe?..."

Well, there is a practice after school along with L.Joe in the music room. Okay, for the sake of this performance, I am only willing to get near to him. I will be back to my usual self staying away from him after the Christmas party. I can sense that IU was actually disappointed after she knew I am being choosen as L.Joe's partner.


Author's POV:

After school, L.Joe was already at the music room practicing the song while waiting for xxxxx to arrive. Actually, xxxxx was already there outside the room watching him playing the piano. She was really fond of L.Joe whenever he was playing on the piano. She  feel that L.Joe was the most handsome when he was playing on the piano with his serious face on it. She only walk into the music room after L.Joe finished his music.


L.Joe's POV: 

"Hmm since you are here already, lets start deciding which song should we choose..." I said to xxxxx, like we are totally strangers since we seldom talk together after that incident...?

"Up to you since I am just your partner, you are the pianist." xxxxx replied coldly...

I feel disappointed since I can sense that xxxxx don't really have the heart to be my partner and work with me together. 

"What about this song?... I try asking xxxxx while I started playing the song 'Angel'

[Nuga bwado sarangseureoun
Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun
Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan
There's an angel in my heart

 

Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun
Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun
Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata
There's an angel in my heart]

 

While I was playing the song, I can heard xxxxx singing the song along with the piano. I don't know that actually xxxxx was a good singer. What I said was real. She got that angelic voice, that sweet tune. Her voice warm up my heart. I was being melted by her voice. xxxxx was really a good singer. As xxxxx noticed I was looking at her when she sang along with the song I played, her face blushed a bit.

"I didn't know you got that are a great singer. You really got that talent!" I praised xxxxx and her face turned red, blushing a little.

'Jinja?... You are a great pianist..." xxxxx replied still blushing... I can see xxxxx started to open up herself and being her own usual self, like how I met her during the first day. Bubbly.

 

Your's POV:

"Hmm since you are here already, lets start deciding which song should we choose... L.Joe said to me.

"Up to you since I am just your partner, you are the pianist." I replied coldly...

"What about this song?... He replied and started playing a song...

 

[Nuga bwado sarangseureoun
Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun
Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan
There's an angel in my heart

 

Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun
Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun
Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata
There's an angel in my heart]

This song... I thought in my mind. This has been my favourite song, I don't know why but it give me a kind of romance. I didn't knew L.Joe know this song too. I started singing along with the piano when he played that song. I stopped when I saw L.Joe was watching me singing sliently. I was too into that song that I almost forget L.Joe was here in the same room with me.

I was kidda shy when I sing along with it. This is the first time I sang infront of anyone. No one knows that actually I got that amazing voice, ahem, keke. I blushed even more when L.Joe praised me...

 

"I didn't know you got that are a great singer. You really got that talent!" L.Joe praised me and my face turned red, blushing a little.

'Jinja?... You are a great pianist..."  I replied, a bit shy...

"You like this song too?..." L.Joe asked curiously.

"Ne, I feel this song bring me a kind of a happiness and romance." I said. I feel that I was actually forgetting I was staying away from him. It seem like I was actually opening up to him again.

"Since we both like this song, we should choose this." L.Joe said with a smile. He was looking happy though.

"Araso, since I like it too." I said smiling back. So L.Joe like that song too? Is really that coinsidence. I am actually glad that we both have something we like too..

"So shall we start practicing?" L.Joe said. I nod my head and we started practicing.

[Niel] Girl kkumcheoreom dagaon neol
Ireohke kkok jaba nohji anheul geoya
[Chunji]You are so beautiful to me girl
Cheot nune banhaettdeon nae isanghyeongil geol

[Ricky] Cham dahaengiya ireon neol mannaseo
[Changjo] Nae gaseumi ireohke ddwijanha
Yeah

[Chunji + All] Nuga bwado sarangseureoun
Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun
Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan
There's an angel in my heart

[Niel + All] Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun
Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun
Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata
There's an angel in my heart

[Chunji] Dream kkumeul anigettjyo
I sesang modeun geol da gajin geot gata
[Niel] Cham shigani ireohke meomchwobeoryeosseumyeon
Eolmana joheunkka

[Ricky] Shigani jina modudeul byeonhanda haedo
[Changjo] Nan yaksokhae ne gyeote isseumge
Yeah

[Chunji + All] Nuga bwado sarangseureoun
Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun
Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan
There's an angel in my heart

[Niel + All] Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun
Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun
Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata
There's an angel in my heart
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/teen_top/angel.html ]
[Ricky] Haruharu jinagamyeon
Seoroseoro darmagamyeo
Neoege jeomjeom ppajyeoman ga
[Changjo] Yeonghwa sok han jangmyeoncheoreom
Meotjin juin gongdeulcheoreom
I'll give my life to you

[L.Joe] Eonjena neoege useumman julge
Geu eodeon nuguboda
Haengbokhadago mal halsu ittge
Maeil harur shijakhae ne saenggake
Nae ibgae misuga maemdone
Haengbokhae na eotteohke

[C.A.P] I jichin himdeun haru kkeute
Nega nae yeope ittdeon ge
Maeilharu gomapgo nan himi dwe
Yaksokhae ne gyeote ittgettdago nan anbyeonhae
Shigani jinado neol saranghae neol jikilge

[Chunji] Nuga bwado sarangseureoun
Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun
Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan
There's an angel in my heart

[Niel] Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun
Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun
Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata
There's an angel in my heart

[All] Eonje bwado sarangseureoun
Eonje bwado neomuna yeppeun
Nuga bwado neoneun wanbyeokhae
There's an angel in my heart

Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun
Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun
Byeol bodado banjjakbanjjakhae
There's an angel in my heart

 

(If anyone want to know this song that xxxxx and L.Joe was going to perform during the Christmas party, this song was actually by Teentop :D The song name was 'angel' Here is the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0

 

 

 


 

 

L.Joe's POV:

 

"You like this song too?..." I asked curiously.

"Ne, I feel this song bring me a kind of a happiness and romance." xxxxx said. 

"Since we both like this song, we should choose this." I said with a smile. 

"Araso, since I like it too." xxxxx said smiling back. 

"So shall we start practicing?" I said as xxxxx nod her head and we started practicing.

xxxxx like this song like me too? The way she feel about this song was exactly the same as me. This song make me feel a kind of happiness being filled in the air, and some of romance being added into it. I can also see that xxxxx actually start to opened up to me again. I was happy to see xxxxx smiling at me. I hope to play a song for xxxxx one day. I want to tell her that I I liked her since that day when xxxxx cried. She leave me with a deep impression. I want to play a song only for her. I would play for her everytime of the day, even till I die. I want to tell her that she was my girl. Yes, I think I should confess my feeling here in the music room...


:O

Our dear L.Joe is going to confess his feeling towards xxxxx?

What will be the reaction of xxxxx?

Will she accept him or reject?

What will happen to IU if she find out that both L.Joe and xxxxx are truely in love with each other?

Stay tune to the next chapter if you wanna find out what happen! 

More & more interesting storyline are coming up soon!

Do subscribe and leave a comment! ^^

Thanks all readers who read this fanfics! 

-Sensationoflove-