Chapter 2

Pure Love

Your's POV:

The next day, I heard that our class had a new transfered student, so I and IU had reached the classroom that early to check out who was the new student. To my surprised...

"Is... you? Why are you sitting here in our classroom?" I asked that person who was sitting in our classroom, somemore sitting in a sit behind my seat! And that person is actually L.Joe! 

"Hey, we met again, new classmate." L.Joe said while showing his pokerface smile. 

"Mwoya? How can it be! Oh gosh!" I almost fainted when I knew L.Joe was our new classmate. I think I am going to suffer having him as my classmate. On the other hand, IU was like... 

 

IU's POV:

Omo is L.Joe. So he is our new transfered student? And somemore in our class too? Can I counted that I am lucky? That guy I admired was actually standing infront of me & xxxxx. I knew xxxxx doesn't seem to like L.Joe but it doesn't matter to me. My heart skips a bit when I saw L.Joe...

"Erm... Annyeong... I am Lee Jieun AKA IU, xxxxx is my best friend. Welcome to this school." I said kidda stammer while facing L.Joe, the guy I like.

"Annyeong, I am Lee Byunghyun, L.Joe as you can call me that." L.Joe said while he politely shook my hands. 

My heart skips again while I touched L.Joe soft hand, omo!

"Araso... I know.." I said softly but loud enough for L.Joe to heard what I was saying.

"You already know my name?.." L.Joe asked kidda surprised.

"Ahh.. I heard it from others in our class." I said making out a reason.

"Hmm I see." L.Joe said while nodding his head.

"Erm.. So do you want to check out the places in this school? Since is still early & lesson have not even started." I asked while making another excuse to get close with L.Joe.

"Sure. Can I know where is the music room please?" L.Joe agreed to let us bring him to show around the places in school, as it was rude to reject a kind offer from me. Keke.

"You are interested in music too?" I asked L.Joe with my big round eyes opened, like I had discover a treasure box containing a lot of cash and jewelleries, with a happy go lucky expression.


Your's POV:

IU and L.Joe was happily chatting about the topic of music and leaving the classroom to tour around the school. IU had actually forgot about me standing in a corner while being extremely angry with L.Joe exist in our school. IU actually had forgotten her bestfriend exist too in the classroom? 

"You...! IU...! Both!!... Arghhh!" 

After the arrival of L.Joe, IU was that easy to being pulled off by him. My best friend IU. Arggggggh. 

 

Since L.Joe had transfered to our high school, the time IU and I spent became lesser and lesser. The time IU had spent was being with L.Joe. They were neither spent their times in the library studying together, nor sometimes, they will both hang out together. Only if there is a chance, IU will try to ask L.Joe out and try to ask for a relationship. And me, I was being left in a corner by IU, already forgotten about my exist in this school. 

Well, Lee Byunghyun L.Joe, I can only push the blames on him by snatching off my best friend IU off. The more I think about IU & L.Joe, the more angry I became! Aisssh! I really hated him that much!


Author POV:

"Hey! You blocked my way!"

"Shut up! You are noisy!“

"You looked like a zombie! Did you try to become a robbler at night?"

"If you are that clever, try solving yourself!"

"You this thicked skin, who said you are handsome!"

"Is your fault being punished, don't put the blames one me!"

"Falling a sleep during lessons, don't you wish to borrow my notes and copy!"

 

Ever since L.Joe had transfered to the high school, xxxxx and L.Joe can't stop arguing or fighting over a smalll thing. But the more they argued, they both seem to started to have a good relationship. 


L.Joe's POV:

After ending my piano practice, I was about to exit the school gate, I saw one of a student head down while crying softly. And that backview of that student was a familiar person that everyone will guess who it was. 

It was that little chili, xxxxx. But why is she crying? Upon sawing her crying, I walked up towards her trying to find out the reason and console her.

"Hey! Little chili padi, why are you crying?" I asked.

 

Your's POV:

I was crying down here at the school gate alone. My parents had actually forget about my birthday, again. They always break their promises. As I feel hurt, I started crying as I am going to celebrate my birthday again, alone. 

As my head was down crying softly, there came a voice asking me,

"Hey! Little chili padi, why are you crying?" he asked. 

That annoying fellow. Why is he that busybody? Even if my head was down, I knew that voice of his, L.Joe.

"Is nothing! Just go away!!!" I said while crying.

"Hey crybaby!" I heard L.Joe said. Why is he that annoying & busybody? Didn't I asked him to go away?

 

L.Joe's POV:

I found it weird to see that littlle chili padi actually crying down here. Because she always argued with me over such a small thing. But I was surprised to saw her actually break down, crying,unlike her usual self, the bubbly type. So I decided to find out what happen actually that can caused xxxxx mentally break down.

"Hey crybaby!" I said as trying to gain an answer from her.

"I said just go away!!" xxxxx said still not showing her face up.

I, who still not given up to find out the reason, gently push her shoulder and asked:

"Hey, hey, hey!!” I said and gently push her shoulder, until she finally show her face up.

"Stop it alright? I have name okay?" xxxxx shouted  at me in a impatient mood.

"Hmm, not bad, that's the xxxxx I known! I said while slightly bend down to get close against her.

 

Your's POV:

"Hey, hey, hey!!” L.Joe said and gently push my shoulder, until I finally show my face up.

"Stop it alright? I have name okay?" I shouted  at him in a impatient mood.

"Hmm, not bad, that's the xxxxx I known! L.Joe said while slightly bend down to get close against  me.

He is really that annoying! Can't he see me in a bad mood? What in the world is with him trying to do? Making me exploded? Ya maybe he already does it.

"DAMN YOU!" I shouted and pushed L.Joe face away.

"Hey, lets go to get a bite, get a drink!" L.Joe said in a commanded voice.

I was kidda surprised when L.Joe asked to hangout for a bite. Was he trying to ask me out for a 'date'? Haha, I was thinking too much. 

"Mwoya?" I said a unbelieveable tone that L.Joe actually said that.

"You treat! Lets go!“  L.Joe said in a happy mood while leaving. 

"Me? Hey, wait for me!" I said still can't believe his words.


 
Hey, what do you guys think about my fanfic? :)
Do give me suggestions so I can improve on my writing skills.
I would like to apologise for any grammars/vocab mistakes, as I am really not a good writter! 
But I do try my best to write out this fanfic, keke. 
 
Well, I would like to thanks my subsribers for subscribing to my fanfic! ^^ 
Do give me comment down here, and show your support! 
Please do not bash me for any mistakes alright? Haha! :P
 
Okay, till here. Do continued supporting this fanfic alright guys!
Hope I can gain more subsribers for this fanfic :)
I will update another chapter later on or tomorrow! So stay tune yeah!
 
-Sensationoflove-