Chapter 2

Cursed Fate

 

 

 “Huh? Where is he?” the person hiding behind the door said.

 

“Dara, What are you doing? Who are you looking at?” G-Dragon asked.

 

“Oppa, I thought you were there. I saw you!” Dara answered with a puzzled look. (A/n: Here in this fiction G-Dragon is older than Dara.)

 

“Dara, maybe your eyes are sleepy. You need to sleep.” GD said with a cold look and ruffled her.

 

“Oppa I’m not sleepy. I am still awake! I’m totally awake!” she said and then pouted.

 

 

“Go to sleep!” GD just walked away. Dara is still confused of what had happen.

 

=======*=======*=======*=======*=======*=======*=======*======*=======*=======*=======*======

 

Dara’s Pov

I saw him there. How happen he appears in my back. OMG! Maybe that is a ghost.  There is a ghost in our dorm. Maybe that is all my imagination… maybe I am just tired and I am seeing GD-oppa there…   Wait he touched my hair! OMG! He so handsome. 

 

 

When i'm in my room I lay down in my comfy bed. I got my Diary. oh by the way this is my Diary..  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Dear Diary,

            It is a wonder full day our manager came. She congratulated us for our rehearsal was a job well done…

 I saw GD-oppa went to Bom’s room alone. When he is there, he is looking at the window seriously. Nevertheless, after a minute he disappeared. OMFG! Then I feel someone is behind me. Moreover, that someone asked me ‘What I’m doing?’ and you know whom that someone it is GD-oppa! I am so confused how he got behind me. I answered that I saw him standing right there but he only said that I am sleepy. However, I am very awake. Before I can say something, he walked away. OMG! I think he was hiding a big secret and I will know it… I swear. I want to know about it… Oh! It is getting late… time to sleep…

BYE! BYE!

Darapark

 

I looked up and imagined GD’s beautiful face. Then I closed my eyes.  Start dreaming oppa now!

End of POV

 

*Next Morning

“G-Dragon oppa!” Dara said but still she is still in her dreams.

 

Then CL came in there room to wake up Dara.

 

“Hey! Eonnie! Wake up!” CL said while shaking Dara to wake up

.

“Saeng! 5 minutes more!” Dara said with a sleepy tone. CL pouted.

 

“If you Eonnie not wake up I will tell to GD oppa that you were dreaming about him!” CL’s threat

 

Dara quickly get up. “Are you threatening me?” she said and raised an eyebrow.

 

“It’s not like that Eonnie!”

 

“So what you want? That you ruined my beautiful dream!” dara said with a irritated voice.

 

“Bom Eonnie asks me to wake you up because the Big Bang oppa will leave now!”

 

“Why you didn’t say it early” Dara widen eye and quickly get out of their room to see that Big Bang is now leaving their dorm.

 

 

 

“Eonnie, Why are you in a hurry?” Minzy ask with a confusion face.

 

“I just want to see the Big Bang leaving!” Dara said.

 

“We were also seeing them later when we go to the Entertainment.” Bom said.

 

“I thought today is our day off?”

 

“Manager called me awhile ago that we will have a meeting with all the YGs later so... why the Big Bang leave.” Bom explained. “If they didn’t make a meeting until now Taeyang is here beside me.” She added then pouted.

 

“But we will still have our day off after the meeting!”Minzy childishly said.”Eonnie Can we go to the Lotte World with the oppas it will be so fun if they will be there.”

 

“I think you have a good idea dongsaeng! Good Job!” Bom happily said

 

I will see seungri oppa~ Minzy thought

I will spend my whole time with Taeyang again! ~ Bom thought

Yes! I will be with my yeobo in this whole day! ~ CL thought

I will see GD-oppa again! YES! ~ Dara thought

 

 

“Eonnie, do you make breakfast? I’m hungry!” CL said while rubbing her stomach.

 

“Ahh! Wait.”

 

“Don’t say to us that you didn’t cook any single food!” Dara said.

 

“Y-Yes! I will cook now!” Bom said and rush to the kitchen.

 

 

*At Big Bang’s Dorm

 

“GD hyung can I have a request?” Daesung shyly asked.

 

“And what it is?” GD said.

 

“After the meeting with the YG members… We will not having a practice, right?”

 

“Yes. And can you say it now?”

 

“I’m thinking if we can hang out with the girls after the meeting!”

 

“That’s a good idea Daesung hyung!” Seungri blurted. “Please GD hyung please agree with Daesung hyungs idea… please.”  He added and then uses aegyos to please GD.

 

GD rolled his eyes and said, “OK, we will hang out with the girls!”

 

“I will call my yeobo to ask them if its ok to hang out with later.”

 

“OK! Call CL now!” Seungri said while jumping like a kid.

 

“Aish, this kid.” T.O.P said.

 

“Wait! I’m dialing her number now!”

 

Ring ring~~~ringring~~~

 

CL-Pink Daesung- Blue

CL: Yeoboseyo?

Daesung: jagiya

CL: yes, yeobo!

Daesung: We were thinking if…

CL: If what?

 

 

“Hyung, say it now.” Seungri shouted.

 

“OK! I’m your hyung so don’t shout on me!” Daesung shouted back.

 

Daesung: Jagiya!

CL: yes yeobo!

Daesung: We were thinking if… if you girls can hang out with us later after the meeting.

CL: yeah! Sure! Why not! I am about to call you too… to ask if you can hang out with too...

Daesung: so you are planning to hang out with us too…

CL: Nae~~

Daesung: see you later jagiya! Saranghae~

CL: Nado saranghae yeobo!

 

In addition, CL hangs up.

 

“So are you happy now!” Daesung said to seungri with a big eye to him.

 

“Yes hyung, I love you so much! Thank you! Thank you!” Seungri said.

 

“Ok! You owe me 5000 won!”

 

“Yah Hyung.”

 

“This will be a long day!” GD mumbled.

 

Yes, I will spend my day with my lovely yeobo! ~ Daesung thought

Yehey! I will see Bom Noona ~ Seungri thought

I will spend my day with my future girlfriend ~ Taeyang thought

Thanks to Daesung’s idea, I will see my beautiful Dara ~ T.O.P thought

 

“So stop this! So Taeyang can you cook us a breakfast now! I think all of us are hungry now”

 

“Aye! GD hyung!”

 

 

 

*Back to 2ne1’s dorm

 

Before Daesung, call CL.

 

“Eonnie, can you make it faster! I’m hungry!” Minzy yawned.

 

“Little more minute dongsaeng!” Bom said.

 

“You said it many times Eonnie!” CL said.

 

Then her cell phone ring!

 

Yeoboseyo?” CL said.

 

“Eonnie, who is calling?” Minzy quietly said.

 

“Its Daesung oppa!” she mouthed. Minzy just nodded.

 

Daesung: jagiya?

Yes, yeobo!

Daesung: We were thinking if…

If what?

Daesung: Jagiya!

Yes yeobo!

Daesung: We were thing of… of you girls can hang out with us later after the meeting.

Yeah! Sure! Why not! I am about to call you but you were the one to call first…

Daesung: so you are planning to hang out with us too…

Nae~~

Daesung: see you later jagiya! Saranghae~

Nado saranghae yeobo!

 

“So what Daesung oppa said? Eonnie!”

 

“They were thinking if we can hang out with them after the meeting! And I said yes!”

 

“You two are so sweet! I envy you CL! You two are official and the whole world know about your relationship,” Bom said then pouted. CL stick her tongue out.

"It's not my fault eonnie!" CL said.

 

I envy my dongsaeng! She got a boyfriend now what about me. I am still single until know. I cannot even confess to GD! ~ Dara thought and let out a big sigh.

 

“What is a big sigh for, dongsaeng?” Bom asked Dara.

 

“Nothing Eonnie!”

 

 

 

Sorry guys! If it is only that can update…

Because of why cannot update…

You know being a third year high school student…

Is a big headache…?

Hope you like this update!!

However, I will try to update tomorrow …

Admin Pink at your service  

Pyongg