GD Disappeared...

Cursed Fate

NO ONE's POV

 

At YG Studio...

It was another tiring day for 2ne1. They just finished rehearsing their songs for their next concert. All the girls were spending their time gaining back their strength in their room.  All of a sudden, someone came rushing to them. The girls jumped in surprise except for Minzy who's busily playing games with her cellphone.

"Everyone, I got some news!" The intruder said, catching her breath. The group raised their brows in curiosity including Minzy who suddenly got interested with the news.

"What do you mean?" Their leader, CL, questioned.

"Big Bang came to visit you, guys!" The woman exclaimed. Dara, after hearing this, felt happy and the others as well. Bom jumped out of her seat.

"Really?! Where are they?" Bom asked to the girl, excited.

"They're coming here. Don't worry" The woman replied. Bom squealed while the others just remained in their position like it was normal for them. After a while, the door to their room opened, revealing the members of Big Bang. Bom sprinted over to Taeyang, giving him a tight hug.

 "I miss you" Bom said to Taeyang. Hearing this made Taeyang's heart skip a beat.

"Really?" Taeyang asked, not sure of what he had heard.

"Ne..." Bom responed in a soft voice. Taeyang crooked up his lips into a smile but Seungri just frowned, jealous.

"Ahem!! You may stop your lovey-dovey time" TOP said, getting their attention. Both got embarassed then broke their romantic hugging time. Seungri sighed in contentment. They all laughed at this except for GD. He was uninterested with whatever was happening. Dara took a glance at him in the corner of her eyes. In fact, her heart was dancing with joy. Just looking at GD made Dara go in cloud nine.

"What?" GD, suddenly, asked Dara who noticed her deep stare to him. His voice was cold which brought shivers down her spine. Dara gulped down hard, nervously.

"N-Nothing..." Dara replied with a shaky voice. She didn't know why GD was giving a cold shoulder to everyone around him. After that, he turned his head away. Dara sighed in relief.

"How about this guys... Let's go celebrate in my room for having another successful day." Bom announced to everyone. They exchanged glances, thinking if they should or should not.

"C'mon, guys... THis is my once-in-a-lifetime request from me." Bom pleaded. Once again, they pondered in their minds then decided.

"ARRASEO!" They yelled except for you know who...:P

"Then Let's go!" Bom pumped her fist which made Taeyang chuckle. He loves this side of her.

At Bom's room...

After having their fun party, they're already snoring in Bom's room. They used up all of their energy having fun but, there's one guy who aren't sleeping. It was G-dragon, Big Bang's leader. He was leaning against the window frame, gazing at the full moon floating in the sky. 

With a blink of an eye, he vanished in the dark shadows. All that time, he didn't know that someone was watching him in the corner of the room who had a shock expression on his/her face.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

This is ADMIN BLUE-EK

I'm the one who wrote the first chapter...:)

The next chapter will be admin pink-em...:D

Sorry, if it's short...:P

Stay tuned!!

Please subscribe and comment...:)

Annyeong!!

Admin Blue at your service