Ice Cream Shop

After Story (TVT) [hiatus]

 

A/N: OTL ! Sorry guys -bows 90 degrees- I've should take time to write this one, but I having many projects going on. And hurricane sandy -sobs-. Anyway, hope you enjoy this one !!!
btw I ship Hyomin and Sunny XD BUT OK! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ice Cream Shop-

It was one a sunny day again. Summer, it was hot, people liked toasts burning in the oven. Wait did that describe enough of the hot? Because actually, it did not matter how hot it was, the tall pretty girl who known as ShikShin would never sweat. Do you want to know the secret for that? That actually she worked in an ice cream shop..

Be the chilled and relaxed girl she is, ShikShin Sooyoung always received loves from everyone around. Some love her for her looks, some love her for her jokes, but most of all, they love her for unique ice creams she makes. Many people already had set their eyes on her, even sent her love letters. Yet she ignore all those as soon as the shorty walked in the shop. That "shorty" was the one that steal all Shikshin's attentions. People called her Sunny as shine as her cheerfulness. 

Sunny had on her usual jean shorts and white V-neck shirt. The way she looked at the shop at the moment, only Sooyoung could tell that she was using insole shoes again.. in her Converse shoes. The tall girl chuckled at how cute Sunny always is, but unfortunately, she caught Sunny's attention on her. The angel smiled brightly at the ice cream shop owner made the latter blushed hard. Just one flash, both of the two locked eyes together. That intensive moment as if they could never get their eyes off each other. 

"Sunkyu..." Sooyoung mumbled in hurtful tune, yet her eyes were dazing in another world. Sunny could not hear what the girl actually just said, but she always lost in a world of how pretty the latter is.

"Hey you!", a girl snapped her fingers in front of the shop owner "What are you staring at?"

"No, n-nothing!" Shikshin finally took her eyes off Sunny and put her attention back on the random girl instead. As for Sunny, she always snapped out of the fantasy world she just had.

"Nothing? Are you sure?" the girl raised her eyes brown in disbelief "Everytime I came to this shop, you two always like that."

"I... just happened to think that..." Sooyoung stuttered as she tried to find a right words to say to get out of this awkward situation "Well.. she was cute!"

Sunny's and the girl's eyes grew wider at the last statement the Shikshin just made. Latter just noticed what she just said and covered immediately then waved her hand at the girls.

"No no no no! I didn't-"

"Did you just-" the girl now appeared on her face a shocked face with jaw opened wide, ready to step forward to the ShikShin for a fight. As the first step forward of the girl, Sooyoung already stepped backward one step.

"Hyomin ah!" Sunny's hand pulled the girl back to the spot and chuckles "Let's just order ice cream and go home, ok?"

"But-"

"No but! Just..." The shorty turned to Sooyoung's side and gived her the brightest smile ever "...As usually, please!"

They usually came to the shop, so them three already knew each other as a close friends now. Sooyoung knew deep down what the shorter girl loves so she just basically made her ice cream looks nice and delicious every-time the latter came. As for Hyomin, she was always giving Sooyoung headache, so it did not matter how she tried to make the ice cream look good, she always ended up melting the her ice cream secretly from afar.

After received the ice creams, the two pretty girls exited the shop in giggling and laughing. The shop owned smirked as she waited at the right time for Hyomin to walked out of the shadow to the sunshine, she swung her index finger in the air secretly and made it looked like she was stretching her self. The invisible fire flew out to Hyomin's ice cream and melted it. The rest, Sooyoung just sat there and enjoyed the show of how pissed Hyomin was. But the latter never actually know what happened.

Sooyoung never knew nor understood why she was feeling that way, toward Sunny and Hyomin. She could never actually let herself believe her eye-sight anymore after that incident with Yuri. Sunkyu was one the imagine-lover that Yuri made for Sooyoung, for the entire time in the past, Yuri had been lying to her about the reality of Sunkyu. Now the ShikShin always put up her guard, around mortal and immortal, and even what in front of her were. Maybe she did have feeling for Sunny, but she denied that. Maybe she was jealous of how close Hyomin and Sunny always were, but she denied that.

The TV channel of the shop was on, the ShikShin just checked on the TVs for some second then back to work. But as soon as she heard the name of Yuri, her eyes always fixed back on the screen. It was one of the moment of the court, that Yuri was in it. Half of her was angry, half of her was worried. She did not want Yuri to die, yet she still wanted the latter to learn her lesson some how. Sooyoung shrugged as if she was an ice person, but deep down, she was hoping Yuri will be fine, her eyes were not on the screen, but her ears were.

'Jessica?' the judge called out from the TVs. Right now, not only Sooyoung's attention was taken away, but everyone in the shop started to look up and watched the TVs. Jessica was now a well known, famous philosopher who fighted for the Eclipses right. Everyone who support Eclipses in the world always tried to help Jessica, so this news of how Jessica saved an Eclipse from death sentence was one of the best moment for them. Paid attention to the court for hours, many things happened, confused the world, yet one thing that relaxed them was that Yuri was now safe. The shop shouted out happily as if this was an party. In a corner of the shop, a smile silently crept on Sooyoung's face, but then her face furrowed again and a sneeze came after..

Meanwhile, some miles away from the shop, Sunny and Hyomin were giggling together.

"I can't believe she just called you cute!"

"Yah! Stop teasing me.." the shorter girl slapped the other girl's arm playfully with a blush on her face.

"I just can't. You two are just too cute," Hyomin pokes Sunny's cheek as the other pouted "plus, she just called your real name! You heard that?"

"My name?" the shorty tilted her head a side, tried to recall the scene.

"Forget it! You were dozing off when you two had eye- with each other." The longer hair girl laughed.

"Yah! You should stop reading our mind inst-" did not let the shorty finish her sentence, the taller girl already covered , then whispered.

"Don't say that aloud, the mortal would suspect on us again.." 

--oo--oo--oo--

At night, in the backyard, when everyone in the town were already sleep, the Shikshin sat there by herself playing with the little fire that flies from finger to finger. She always relaxed herself this way, careless about the world, ignored the past. Her eyes gazed up the night sky filled with stars. It was a beautiful scene, enough that she just sat there and counted the stars like she was a kindergarten kid. Half way to thirty, a chicken noise broke in the silence made the girl jumps and fell off her chair.

She put up her position prepare to fight, as her eyes flaming inside. She intently looked at the random chicken appeared at her backyard and waited for the opponent to come out. Sooyoung did not make a sound with her still position. The chicken just chilled itself and made noises again, but this time loud enough that a shadow dashed through the tree gate really fast. Sooyoung immediately threw out one of her fire ball from finger to the shadow. As thought it miss, but no, the one groans from the hot fire ball hit on the arm. Lucky, the groan was not loud enough to wake neighbor up or get others on street attention. The ShikShin waited till the target laying painful in the yard before come closer.

"Sooyoung...?" the shadow said in pain. Somehow the voice was so familiar to her.

"S-Sunny?"

"...Who else you think would come after the missing chicken..."

"Oh god" Sooyoung ran to the shadow side to take a better look, and that was seriously Sunny "Let me see your arm, I am so sorry.."

The burned spot on Sunny's arm turned into ash.

"Oh god please, Sunny, I am... I did not meant to..." Sooyoung did not why but her tears fell out, she cried, she did not have a certain reason why she felt the need to cry for Sunny's pain. The tears rolled on ShikShin's cheeks more enough that Sunny had to caressed her face to get attention.

"Sooyoung, look.. I am fine"

"No you are not. This flame will slowly eating up your body.. Sunny.. You are going to turned into ash.."

Their eyes met again, but this time, it was not so beautiful scene as usual, but instead it felt as Hell for Sooyoung. Her finger had to pressed lightly on the girl's wound hoping it would stop. But at least, this time, she believed in her sight that Sunny is real, a real Sunkyu.

"According to your memories, Taeyeon something could heal myself, right, Sooyoung? So don't cry" again, Sunny gave the Shikshin a smile to calm the latter down. But instead Sooyoung gasped.

"How...did you know Taeyeon?"

"Like I said, 'according to your memories', which means I could actually went back to the time, pabo-yah!"

"What do you mean?"

"I am an Eclipse, Sooyoung, and Eclipse, who ability to goes back at the time" Sunny pulled the latter's sleeve lightly "Can we just go to Taeyeon now? And we will talk about this later, please.."

Came back to her sense from her own world, the tall girl carried the shorty up on her arms in bride style to the car and drove as fast as she could to TaeNy apartment. As they arrived, Sunny's would already opened wider. Sooyoung knocked the door repeatedly as if she wanted to break the door down and jumped in.

"Yah! Don't you know it's already midnight?!" Taeyeon opened the door with her sleepily annoyed tune.

"Emergency Taeyeon! Can you heal my girlfrien's wound?!" Sooyoung fired back.

"Girlfriend? What?" the midget frowned, but Sunny raised her brows.

"Ignore that part! But can you just heal her with your breathe, now? Right now?" Sooyoung rushed into the room without letting Taeyeon say anything, and put down Sunny on the couch. The burned wound got larger.

"With my sleeping breathe?" Taeyeon sarcastic said but did after saying that anyway. Just one blow the flames around the wound stopped and cooled down. The burned meats slowly healed, backed into fresh ones. New skin slowly closed up. Sunny's arm finally back to normal. No more feeling hurt, Sunny sat up and examined everywhere around her arm with her excited face. Sooyoung sighed as she seeing a cheerful Sunny was back.

"So tell me..." Taeyeon's serious tone judged "...what with 'girlfriend'?"

Sooyoung groaned inwardly, tried to escape the problem again.

"Hi Taeyeon, I am Sunny, Sooyoung's girlfriend!" Sunny interrupted "And yes, I am an Eclipse, but you could not feel my power, because that just naturally how my power invisible to other"

"What make you think that I would believe in you?" Taeyeon's eyes now glared over Sunny from head to toes, thought the girl would actually give up and show the true identify. But Sunny was  being Sunny, giving up too early was not her thing. She took out an electric watch and asked Taeyeon to pick the time.

"Choose the time, and a challenge, I will show you my invisible power" Sunny did buing buing aeygo to Taeyeon, but the latter just rolled her eyes.

"Get me soda in 1 second"

"Yah Taengoo, don't you think that kind of too hard on her" Sooyoung scoffed.

"What the matter? If she could traveled back the time, then this is just an easy task." Taeyeon noticed her dongsaeng's weird actions lately; the latter just sighed, did not know what to fire back, after all she knew deep down, Taeyeon just wanted to protect her. 

"Sure" Sunny said, cut off the scary atmosphere, as her body disappeared on the air for one second and came back with a can of sofa. The sweats run all over her face and body. She panted tiredly as she threw herself back down the couch.

"This is why I hate using this power.." Sunny handed Taeyeon the soda can, yet entire perform, both of Sooyoung and Taeyeon jaws just could not close back up. Sunny laid on couch, gripped on the couch's skin "..This power eats up my half body energy.."

Taeyeon looked at the soda can then back at Sunny, disbelieved at her sight. Sooyoung eyed on Sunny's tired body, amazed at the unbelievable Eclipse power of such a pretty creature. Sunny happened to be beyond the perfection in the ShikShin's eyes.

"TaeTae.. Where are you?" The tired husky voice in the room called out.

"Fany I'm coming!" Taeyeon got up and signed the others to be quiet for her girlfriend to sleep.

"Alright, I will just leave you guys here, and bring...my 'girlfriend' back home. Goodnight and thankyou for healing her" The tall girl picked up he shorty and left the house as soon as Taeyeon lips-spoke back 'welcome'. Sunny's hands held on Sooyoung's shirt on the way out.  

On the way home, Sooyoung's mind still wondered around the word 'girlfriend'. But Sunny noticed that strange behavior.

"Hyomin could read people mind, just saying.." the short hair girl giggled as she looked out the window

"WHAT?!" Sooyoung gulped, thought the others could read her feelings for her.

"We are both Eclipse. Yes, we stalked your past if you forgot to ask"

"Does that mean...-" 

"I have a crush on you.." Sunny looked away to hide the red face.

"...But what about Hyomin?" The taller girl eyes till fixed on the road.

"We are just bestfriends, who ran away from the mortal.." The shorty smiled as her eyes slowly closed. While Sooyoung could not stop smile like an idiot, so she decided to bite her lower lip instead.

The rest of the drive was silent after, that all Sunny did was sleeping lifelessly in the car. Took advance on that, the Shikshin pecked on the latter's lips as the car stopped and before carry the shorty to her bedroom.

"Goodnight.. beautiful" Another kiss on Sunny's forehead because who know once she wake up, Sooyoung could never touch her again, so that was the best solution that ShikShin made. 

---000---000---000---

The morning at Sooyoung's house,

"YAH! How did you sleep fall on me? You shorty tomboy!"

"YAH! Look back at the position! Who is actually on top of who? You giant ShikShin!"

"YAH! I just ...freaked out when you fell on me!"

The tally girl with brown hair laid on top of the short hair girl. The eyes met, the intent stares broke as their tongue traveled into each other mouth. They kissed until there was no more oxygen left to breathe so both pulled apart.

"Sunny, you're my only and everything I have right now.. Will you be mine, forever?

--------E---------N-----------D--------II------------

p/s: haha I the extra part is to say sorry to my reader for delay OTL so hope you like that one.