Jail Breakers

After Story (TVT) [hiatus]

 

“Yah!!! Can you drive faster?” the tomboy’s patience dropped knowing the blond girl is always obey the traffic’s law. She kept complaining about the speed of the car causing Luna’s aura burning the atmosphere. The oldest girl sighed as she looked over the ponytails hair girl as they sent messages to each other through facials. They both were knowing if she did not use her last treatment then this short hair would not shut off: tapped . Not letting Amber opened any more words, the youngest girl took out the tape in a flash, with the help of the oldest girl, the tomboy mouth finally sealed.

“That is for having such a big mouth, hyung” the youngest one pouted cutely as she poked the tomboy’s cheek. The tomboy still did not react to what happened yet, she just glared over the the little one. But the glare broke quickly from the oldest one, she pulled the tape out of Amber’s mouth which it left a red mark, and a pitch scream from the latter. 

OUCH!!!!!

The two partners-in-crime plus the blond driver cracked up at the scene they just experience. The atmosphere turned back to normally, since they already released the stress with the violent way. Only there, the dumbfound looking tomboy sat there with covered with hands from hurting. She finally managed to back to her ‘lawyer’ state. Cleared , Amber gained attention back from all the girls in the car. They looked over at the tomboy, except Luna of course, they all tried not to laugh again at the red mark still remained on the latter’s face.

“We need to win this game! You need to save Ice Princess and her bodyguard!” the short hair girl announced loudly. To respond, the three pumped their first up ‘FIGHTING’, the latter thumbed-up in the air ‘Bravo!’.

The four almost arrived to where the court takes place. On the both sidewalks, there were many people having banners, wearing shirts that declared the rights for the Eclipses. The three looked out the window to checked the aura of these people on street. All the found out was a mixed scene of human and Eclipses together. ‘What a good sign’ they all thought. This was just like the day when Martin Luther King’s protests to declared for black people’s right which involved white people’s helps.

“There!” They both turned back their attention from the shout out of Luna, the girl pointed out the window at the court. Bunch of a paparazzi out there, in front of the court. Nothing much..

“Jessica unnie!!” Sullie called out as she dragged the tomboy to looked at where she looking at. The blonde hair shined under the sun walked out of the taxi and managed herself pushing through the crowded of people asking for interviews. She was in a rush..

“Amber! Remember I told you last time?” Now Victoria unnie’s turn, she pulled the short hair girl’s jacket sleeve “Jessica told me that she wanted to be in jail forever with Yuri. We need to be hurry before the court accepted their stupid ‘honeymoon’ decision”

Luna decided to be last one to get in there, since she needed to pack her car at the right place. They both agreed and ran their best to the court. Sullie dashed out of the car with bag of documents. Victoria who ran while holding on her hand the heels.

“Who told you to wear heels today?!” Sullie and Amber synced each other while gasping for air to breathe.

“Who knows you guys would made me run like this today!”

“It’s ok umma! We all looked stupid at this moment anyway!” Sullie grinned wide as we all tried to run across the roadway when it apparently a green light for car. The people looked at them weirdly as if they were some insane people who tried to get on the news. Victoria who has the epic face the most while running, basically because this ‘umma’ of theirs is always put the beauty image first, and this dorky moment of us in public almost make her cried.. I’m so sorry..

The three panted after they reached to the sidewalk next to the court. The scene was like in Olympic, except these three were in formal suits. Exclude Amber who known as bad- lawyer ever in Seoul with her Tee-shirt, leather jacket and the grey converse shoes on. They tried to catch air first so their image in the court would not look stupid like now. After got all prepare, the three continued running and pushing through the crowded to get in the court.

—————————————————————-

“You will have a life with me” the blonde said while caress the tanned-girl’s cheeks. The polices ready to arrested the two, they just gave the cops their nodded in agree. The judge finally stood up from the chair, folding the documents in place and ready to close the folder. As soon as the folder closed, the court door room slammed.

“WAIT!” the tomboy used her husky and loudest voice as possible shouting out. Everybody stopped whatever they were doing and glared her. The two polices ran over to her place with their handcuffs in ready. They gripped tight the short hair girl wrists, not letting the girl pulled away. They did this because of the court’s rules, not to bursting randomly in the courts without permission. The tomboy struggled to breaking free.

At the moment when the tomboy was about to speak, three the policemen from no where bang into the room.. Well actually, look more like they got kicked into the door. Stepped on them were no other than Victoria and Sullie. The two smirked at their fighting skills. But their mouths turned into O shape after spotting their little boyish girl is under controlled by two simple guys.

“Oh my god hyung! Can’t you break free?” The ponytail girl scoffed, causing the two older girls rolled their eyes at the obvious question, of course this tomboy could not use the Eclipse power in front of the human, plus Sullie and Victoria work for the policy department, there’s no way they would be bad at fighting.

“This is Victoria, the sheriff of the county law enforcement” Victoria kept her cool and shoved in their face the license card, Sullie understood the situation or might be she just wanted to copied her beloved ‘umma’, the giant baby made a peace sign cutely and showed them her license card as well, with her introduce the same as Victoria but “I’m the director or federal law enforcement”.

“We requested you to release Yuri and Jessica free” Victory continued her cool, but she caught the gazed Amber sent her, because the girl was still under controlled “And this tomboy girl also, please.”

The whole court and people in there started to slowly get back to worked, they released the boyish girl who currently checking her wrist and the red marked from gripping tight. Yuri and Jessica went back to their place in puzzled. The tanned girl looked over Jessica whispered in questions of what happened. But the blonde girl just shocked her head unknowing a thing. The door slammed open again making every one jumped, even the three cool kids down there who tried to act like stars finally acted stupid with their surprised face. Luna walked in, caused everyone’s attention.

“May I asked why you did that, miss-“

“Park”

“Ok, miss Park?”

“Called me Luna, the currently President’s daughter” She said with so much confident, and sparks on her eyes that so shine causing the three other kids played dumb as they seeing the sun on their way. Luna rolled her eyes and faked cough to get the three back in positions. The people in court now sweated all over the place. They did not believe the new President’s daughter would go all the way to here just for a murderer, even though Luna already showed the ID and the computer already confirmed she’s the President Park’s daughter.

“Now please, read this documents, and listen to what Amber Liu says” Luna pushed Amber in front of the court. Causing another attention, people who knew Amber as a lawyer who really into justice finally gave in and being more serious. They all read through the documents with pictures in them after they just took it gently from Luna. Their eyes scanned crazily through all the words in the documents, then looked up at Amber every once a while to confirmed something. The judges finally done reading it, their facials all changed immediately. They all exchanged the looks with each other before facing Amber again.

“So?” The tomboy posed a gangsta standing pose with her arms crossed “As what the documents had explained, those acts of Yuri-shi were from self-defense and family protective. These people listed in the forms were murderer as well, because they killed a lot of Eclipses. If you don’t mind, please re-read all those Eclipses victims. And again, Yuri was self-defense.”

“As I confirmed for the last time this time..” The judge started to speak up, Yuri who now held on her princess’s hand as they listened intently to the judge, they hoping for nothing, but just prayed for not letting the tan girl into death sentence. The atmosphere got heavy once again, but it did not stop the four kids gazed on the the judge. The judge looked through the documents again, and nodded.

“Yuri and Jessica, now are released, no jail or death sentence. They could go now and known as innocent victims!” The judge done his speech as the four girl screamed their lung out in happiness, careless about people around since their statues are highest here anyway. Meanwhile, the other two, Princess and BodyGuard broke free their hand from those heavy handcuffs. The lovey dovey shocked at each other, did not know what just happened, things just went too fast for them. They kept stared at each other in happiness but they broke it by hugging each other.

Little did they know the four kids on the side looked at them happily. The first mission accomplished. Amber walked over their place, and waited for the couple to done hugging. Notice someone beside, Yuri quickly pulled away the embrace. Jessica narrowed her eyes. Knowing what on their mind, she quickly introduced herself.

“This is Amber, your sister’s lover, Krystal. I came here to help you as your sister’s request” Amber did not done yet but the others’ eyes widen as they over heard ‘your sister’ and ‘Krystall’”. Jessica icy glanced over Amber in disbelief. She did not know Krystal, her beloved-sister is still alive and was sitting her at home waiting for their coming back. The boyish girl shivered after received a cold stared from her own sister-in-law. 

“I thought I-“

“Just followed me home, we already signed the paper to letting you two free with a condition that you had to stay over my house” the tomboy did not letting the tanned girl done.

“I’m becoming your slave?!” the couple spoke in sync with their raised-brows. The boyish girl chuckled at the sight knowing the two already mistook her like a two kids question the parents. Meanwhile they did not know the three kids, Luna, Victoria and Sullie already sneaked out the court. 

“No unnies, you two worried too much. Like I said, just come with me. Luna will drive-” Amber smile faded as she looked back at where the three kids were but they completely disappeared. Not wanted to look back at the couple. Amber bit her lower lip, at the right moment her phone creeping on her pocket. That was a message from Luna.

“Unnie, I asked the people to towed your car to here, they have your key, just go down there in front of the court. Bye bye ~”

“Sica unnie, Yul unnie” she called out, lowered her voice “let’s get going before they really dragged my car to garbage..”

The couple just sighed and did what Amber told them to, at least Amber known as their savior now anyway. Plus Victoria is Jessica’s friend, at least she could trust Victoria at this moment. The two followed the tomboy out of the court. The paparazzi did not let this moments to gone, they constantly taking the pictures of them. They found it was quite annoying.

———————————————-

On the way driving home, it was raining. Jessica who had her head rested on the tan-girl shoulder and slept. She must be really tired from reading all the laws documents and did many adverts to fight for Eclipses’s right. Yuri understood the girl’s tiredness, she simple held the girl’s shoulder. The tan-girl looked out the rain, remember the moments years ago, she hurted the blonde girl, yet the girl kept running back to her. She released a long sigh from regretting things. I could not stop lying to her.. simply because I don’t want to loose her, my world..

“You know you should stop lying to your girlfriend, right?” The tomboy said while her attention still in the road, just as she has abilities to read the other girl’s mind. What Amber gained attention from the tanned-girl, but Jessica still slept peacefully. The raven hair girl widen her eyes with the thought on her mind ‘how did she know what I was thinking?’

“You must be wonder, I could read what’s on your mind” the short hair girl chuckled and stopped the car in front of tall house. She unlocked the belt-seat and looked at Yuri who currently sitting on the back of the car, “I’m also an Eclipses, and my ability is reading people mind”

They both stared at each other, sent the ‘caution’ messages. They both were afraid that the others would hurt their love one. Especially Amber, who stopped smiling, but sending the long hair the furrowed brows and fire in the eyes. Yuri who clenched her first looked at the short hair girl in afraid. Jessica suddenly shifted her body, their staring contest broke. The tomboy nodded signaled the tanned girl to woke the blonde up then she walked to the trucked to get their suit-cases.

The couple walked into the house in clueless. The short hair girl took off her jacket and hang it on the chair as the two dazing around the living room. The blonde linked arms with the tanned as they stood far away from the tomboy. The tomboy finally gazed back at the two with an angry eyes. Actually she stared at the tanned girl. She walked over slowly, Jessica also held Yuri to back off slowly.

“What do you want?!” the oldest girl shouted.

“As your beloved girlfriend here!” the short hair girl fired back as she pointed at the tanned girl. The tomboy was no longer childish like she was in at the court, “if she did not do that to Krystal, I would not using the power that my body does not allowed to use!”

“What do you mean..?” Jessica finally spoke with her lower voice.

“What do I mean? I don’t have the freezing-time power or rewind-time power” she pulled Yuri’s collar button shirt, face to face, she raised her voice once again. “This is how I saved her, I used my age to save her, you dumb !”

“You saved what?” The blonde girl’s hand slowly fell down from the other’s hand “Krystal is saved..?”

There were a silence from the three. The tomboy’s tears fell on her cheeks remembered what happened in the past. The tanned lowered her head also regretted for what she done. The blonde fell on the floor and sat there, her mind like a knot that could not untie. What the short girl mean was, using the power that your body not allowed would make she die after all the energy gone in a flash. They were lost in their thought, until footsteps were heard. Someone walked down the stair that facing them three.

“Amber. What did I tell? That was a past..” A raven hair appear on the stair. The tanned girl and the blonde slowly looked up at where the voice came. They all shocked at the sight. Jessica immediately ran over at where the raven hair girl stood. Her tears fell down into stream, she caressed the other girl’s cheeks. So did the girl cried as well. They joined into a hug after.

The only one who froze at the sight was Yuri. She was speechless, neither she had nothing to say or she was too happy. The tanned just afraid of being abandon again from her ‘in-law’. She killed the girl once, just because the girl found out she is an Eclipse. But the youngest girl broke freeze from the hug, she started to walk toward Yuri.

Amber who paid extra attention at the scene, she put her guard up really high, as she watched the girl walked passed her to the tanned. The tomboy did not want her little crystal got hurt again, so she kept watching every actions of Yuri. Krystal was the girl, she stopped in front of Yuri and gave her a smile in reassurance.

“Don’t worry, I was just surprised that I was not the only one who fall for an Eclipse. I forgave you, as my sister forgave you”

“Now you understand? Once somebody love you, they wouldn’t abandon you for stupid reason. Stop lying habit, and get use to this family NOW” The blonde girl ordered, from now where ran over and hugged Yuri with her face resting on the girl’s chest. The two kids on the background whispered to each other then left, leaving the lovey dovey couple in their passionate kiss under the moon.

—————————————————————

Behind the scene,

The short hair carried the raven hair girl in bride style to their bedroom. They closed the door behind lightly, made no noise to not bothering the lovey birds down-stair in their honey moon. The tomboy’s face got closer to the other girl face, she still did not let the other girl down yet. They both smiled in happiness.

“So are we official yet?” The tomboy shyly asked, earning the other girl’s kiss pecked on lips.

“When did I say yes? You still did not done the Unnies’ challenges yet” the younger girl pouted cutely. But that were not why the older girl growled under her breathe, but because of all the things she did, she still could not be official girlfriend with this princess yet. Yup, there are more challenges from other unnies that waiting for her ahead.

“Fine.. But why you kissed me?” the tomboy sighed.

“Because of your tomato face was so cute, and also for the mission tomorrow!” The long hair girl poked the girl’s nose.

“Mission tomorrow?” the short hair girl furrowed her brows in confused.

“Forgot already?” The younger chuckled “SooSun mission!”

“DAMN IT!” the tomboy gasped with open and hand held her head. And yes, she accidently dropped the younger girl, made her landed on her in pains, making the raven hair girl turned into ‘violent’-Krystal mood. So well, you know what happened to your Amber after that.

 

——————————————END————CHAP————-I——————————————————

Sorry for letting yo guys waiting for too long :P I have some works to do these days.

And yeah, sorry for changed Amber’s ability all of sudden. But comment if there are some part that you don’t understand, so I could make the next chapter about Sooyoung and Sunny better. Promised will get to your favorite OTPs soon!!! But seriously sorry gys, has not much romantic moments, but conflicts. There will be still have more Yulsic moments and Kryber moments, not only stop at this chapter. So no worry guys. :P

Next chapter:
Chapter II: Ice Cream Shop.

I’m an Eclipse.. You’re human.. It’s just an one-side love. I’m that stupid to think you’re Sunkyu -my dreamed girl. It’s even more stupid, how I got jealous when you are not even mind. But I enjoyed these moments, whenever you went to my ice cream shop. At least, I get to see you. And at least you’re always jogging around the park that I love. I will keep this feelings until the human no long discrimate against the Eclipse.