Jan Di: Missing You

Yoon JiHoo, Alternate Ending

We walked into the massive store and looked around, it felt weird being all alone in there. "Grab a cart and look for ingredients!" He shouted, and then he ran off into the baking aisle. I wondered around, lifeless. It was like a huge part of my heart had just broken into a million pieces and I was just throwing them away, not trying to repair and mend my sadness. 'General' the sign said. I looked down the huge general foods aisle and spotted a packet of ramen, I stared at it. I wanted to eat it right there, with Jun Pyo at my side - slurping off the lid. I missed him so much. I wondered where he was at that very moment, I wondered if he missed me as much as I did him. "Hey, Jan Di..." I heard Ji Hoo's voice in the distance. "Would you rather eat that?" he asked. I nodded my head and gave a quick smile. 

Ji Hoo led me into the kitchen of the store, it was extravagant and entirely metallic. "My grandfather gave me the idea." I grinned, grandfather and Ji Hoo were so welcoming to me, they didn't push me around, or judge my background. And even now, even though Ji Hoo confessed to me, even though I said no. He cared for me, he wasn't angry. "That was great!" Ji Hoo complimented, "You really are an excellent cook" I smiled at him again, but then slowly I started to cry. I started to cry and I had no clue why. But either way, sunbae held me in his grasp and my hair, taking care of me, surrounding me in his warmth. Finally, I composed myself. I looked into his eyes and said "Sunbae. I know that this is a difficult time... And I know that we're in a good part in our relationship... But I have a confession..." Ji Hoo looked at me with vulnerable eyes, his head nearing to mine... "I am a better cook than you." I jumped up and ran off laughing, once he caught on he ran after me, he chased me around the whole store! "You'll never catch me sunbae!" I slowed down a little, he was out of my sight. My neck reached out to get a better view but I couldn't spot him. "Ji Hoo sunbae...?" I asked the silence. "Sunbae!" I said a little louder, waiting for a reaction. I paced backwards and accidently bumped into something, I quickly turned around and it was him. He pushed me into the rice shelf knocking down a few bags and he smirked "Sunbae..." I said with anxiousness. "Grab her!" Ji Hoo yelled, and then Yi Jung - who let go of his grasp on me off the wall and Woo Bin - who appeared from behind a Shinhwa sign grabbed each of my arms and legs and ran around with me! "Yi Jung Sunbae!" I yelled, it was hilarious, a kidnapping! "Ji Hoo!" I shouted "Help me!" 

"No way!" he said "Not until you confess that my cooking is better!" 

"Never!" I replied, my smile gleaming. I looked to Ji Hoo, he was happy. He was so happy. He was the happiest I'd seen him, and me, Geum Jan Di - even though my boyfriend had left the country, even though for the next four years I would be without him, I was happy. 

Gu Jun Pyo, I miss you. But with the help of my sunbae, I think that I'll be fine.