An Image Of Perfection

Sehun The Coffee Prince

ChapterOne


"and that's how the story ends." 
 
Sehun looked at Tao. His innocent features blurred as Tao teared up after listening to the beautifully told story. The boy was younger, yet he was able to tell such a tale that Tao couldn't contain his sudden feelings. 
 
"That was perfect Your majesty, please tell me another." 
 
Sehun pulled his hand up from his lap and planted it clean on his face. Taking what last bit of strength he had after dragging the utterly insane elder to the library. This wasn't just a story he was sharing to his only friend, this was his dastardly plan. A plan that would finally get Sehun what his needy heart longed for. Although, he was only 18, he had a sweet desire to grasp this opportunity with a sharp hand, even though he might possibly ruin an innocent mans life in the process. At this point, or any, Sehun could care less. 
 
As usual Tao blinked innocently as he looked at the Snickering Sehun, his eyes turning wide with excitement and hands rubbing with anticipation. Tao only mocked him, not understanding the situation. "Sehun, your rubbing your hands together again? Do you have another story to tell me?" Tao asked. 
 
Sehun ignored him, he did so all the time. It wasn't exactly his character, but it was just the moment. The idea was just too precious to him. He couldn't let it go for even a second, entering the fear that he would end up forgetting his one and only chance. 
 
"nope, I'll be back my friend.. I'll be back." 
 
Sehun waved as he retreated to the modern world. Back to that lame coffee shop, still hiding his charming smile with a mope. Wandering about with the next order as he searched eagerly for Luhan. The man that was part of his plan. The man that was the key to opening his life up, and Sehun was maliciously going to take advantage of him against his permission. 
Suddenly, he spotted him in the far corner of the hazelnut coffee shop, comfortably reading a 'Young Artists' magazine on one of the cherry red couches. 
 
Luhans strawberry blonde locks glistened, even under the gloomy aroura. His eyes blinked innocently as he skimmed the pages of the magazine, appearing almost dying of boredom with nothing else to do. His lean structure, head down, arms bent on armrest, legs extended out seemed natural to him, but an image of perfection to a professional photographer. The beauty of this man was almost deceiving considering the porcelain doll effect he was so easily portraying. 
Sehun knew he was bound to drag him to his kingdom, if it were the last thing on his to do list. Not that he had one. Blame his sense of organization, a pig could do better. 
 
Sehun decided he'd leave a clue for the man. Since Sehun knew quite well that Luhan was definitely wondering. 
Dropping a piece of paper on 'accident' he sighed before taking his next few steps to a table away from him. 
Luhans eyes as expected shot toward the piece of paper. It seemed to have a group of numbers across the top and a list of demands just below them. He silently stood up, placing his hands in his pockets for a casual appearance and quickly grasped the torn up piece of scrap in his hands. 
Retreating back to his seat he looked over of what it consisted. 
 
Closing at 12:00 midnight. 
 
•Do as told or it will result in immediate ban from your job. 
 
•Final warning next time we demand a fine. 
 
•Good luck, it's quite dangerous in the streets for an 18 year old. 
 
As poorly written, by Sehun, the clue was, Luhan fell for it. He was quite interested in the young man, considering Luhan was always the observational kind, but Luhan needed an idea. Something to help the poor young man.
 
He couldn't complain to the owners for the fear that the young man 'Sehun' would lose his job, who knew what sort of position the distraught boy was in. For all Luhan knew, he could ruin the boys life if he tried anything. 
All hope was lost as Luhans concern grew. Pacing back and fourth on the grey carpet he couldn't seem to understand what to do.
 
Sehun on the other hand was excited. He hadn't been this excited since his evil step mothers death. Who Sehuns father was still depressed about, but Sehun only thought 'good riddence'. 
Suddenly as Sehun, still in his act, walked past The stressed man, he fell over from the scream that had escaped his thin lips. 
"I've got it!" he shouted, taking his coat in his hands and rushing away with a skip in his step.
 
Sehun picked himself up. He couldn't wait until the moment when he'd press upon the button to send him into a new world. A world where Sehun could finally love again. Could finally breathe. 
 
And once again, Luhan was the key to that world. 
It was only a matter of time until Luhan returned. 
Which was only part one of his plan. 
 

Note:

I may write a bit too descriptively.

Thanks to the first Subscribers. 

I hope you enjoy my fanfic. 

-END