My First Kiss~

Payphone Kiss~

It was 4.58 pm at the ShinShin park(<--- fake, never know if it existed or not XD). And Jessica was getting fussy as she remembered she had to make a call to her boss, Mr. Shin - who is also the park's owner, to book an appointment.

 

~Jessica's POV~

Omo~ Where is that payphone they usually have in the parks. Cheongmal, I have to make that call if I want that Park Designer job.

I've always wanted to be a fashion designer, but I guess I'll just have to decorate parks first XD.

I walked around again and FINALLY, found a payphone booth.

I almost reached there when a guy suddenly block my way and got inside first.

(Yeah I changed a little of how they met, sorry! Just hope you guys will like it that way more XD)

I bet I could feel fumes from my ears as I went inside and pulled the guys hair.

He yelped and turned around, and I was surprised by his looks.

Soft brownish-black hair, charming eyes, simple face but still handsome. XD

Gosh, he's so handsome... Wait, what are you thinking Jessica Jung?! You can't fall in love with a guy who certainly has no respect whatsoever to a girl.

I fumed again and jabbed at his chest with my point finger.

"YAH!!! Don't you have any respect? I came here first but you just came and shove me away like I'm some kind of stupid bee."

~Donghae's POV~

I was still rubbing my head because this stubborn chick just pulled my hair roughly as if she's playing Heave-ho.

She's pretty, no beautiful, large brown eyes, long blonde hair, white skin and slim body...

Then she jabbed at me with her finger shouting out words that seriously made me pissed off.

"But you are a bee..." And with that I recieve another pull from her.

Ouch! You're ruining my hair!

"Ugh, just move out I wanna make an urgent call." She was about to push me away but I stayed put.

"Sorry but I came in here first, so I am the one who's gonna make his first call."

I was about to turn around when she suddenly pulled my shirt back and manged to make me back off.

The booth was small but enough for the both of us.

But it was still stuffy as she started to put her coins in.

"YAH! You think I'll give up that easily?!" And we started fighting.

I managed to go nearer to the payphone, her now behind me.

~3rd Person's POV~

They fought and fought and Jessica was pushed against the door.

But she wasn't gonna give up so she tried pulling his hair again, but now he stood on his tiptoes, making it hard for her to reach out and grab his hair again.

He finally made his call and Jessica just rolled her eyes, Calling to a friend just to say that he's gonna have dinner with them, when I had to call for an important appointment. Humph!

He turned around and mehrong at her. She just glared at him as she moved away so he could get out.

But then their feet met without knowing, and Donghae ended up falling onto Jessica, making her pinned against the wall.

His hands were beside her head and her hands were on Donghae's chest.

They stared deeply to each other's eyes, and slowly, Donghae leaned in, closer and closer, inch by inch.

Their lips met and they kissed in time as the sun went down...

He pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes. She did too.

Then he whispered softly, "I love you..."

And she whispered back, "I love you too." And they kissed again, not knowing that people outside had witnessed the whole thing, and was now cheering for them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heey!!! How was it? XD Lame right? Haha. Hope you enjoyed it anyway. And I can't believe I already had around 11 subbies overnight! Awesome! XD Thank you so much:

annpotpot

SarielKk

Kpop49

nikitacp17

iLoveYuh

Vefh123

shineemimi

Maxine0000

itzy104

nerdscandy

HaeSica12

 

And new subbies XD:

NeverStopBelieving

IcePrincesomi

jhanna08

Junah17

azn_angel242

Kpop_lover777

Shampu

Replies:

Shampu, Junah17 and HaeSica12

Real sorry guys, but it's a oneshot >.<

Jamess

Uhmmm... are you like asking, how to subscribe to a story? Well simple, just click the 'Subscribe to story' option at the top under the story's title in the foreword. Ok, hope that helps ^-^

I love you guys~!!! XD <3 And thank you for those who commented!

You, you comment and subscribe! Don't be a silent reader XD. And if you don't have any account, I encourage you to do so, 'coz if you once joined AFF, I bet you will love it sooo much! ^0^

Thanks for reading~! Bye and see you next time~

-Sicachu23 ^^v