2

hello bad boy

Your pov 

Finally, the school bell rang. I need to rush for my work, so i quickly bid goodbye to Minah then i left the school. I'm currently working as a helper in a pet shop near Minah's house. The ladyboss is so stingy and strict, so i always got scolded by her for being clumsy, but i find it ok since the pay is above average. 

I put down my school bag and quickly get into my work. Today's the number of  customer were crazily huge, me and ladyboss were so busy handling the crowd and we didn't notice that there's a thief in the store. The time went pass so fast, and it's already 9pm which i can knock off from work when ladyboss hold back to me. "Yumi, did you steal money? If yes, return now, and i'll take it as nothing happened." Ladyboss told me sternly. 

I'm so confused, because i didn't steal any money from the store i swear.

"NO! I didn't took any of your money, lady boss!" i shouted back angrily.
"I KNOW YOU'RE DESPERATE FOR MONEY, QUICKLY RETURN ME THE MONEY." Lady boss retorted. 
" I SAID I DIDN'T TAKE ANY OF YOUR MONEY. DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE?" i was frustrated. Indeed i'm in need of money to clear my father's debt, but i'll never steal. 
"KWON YUMI, YOU'RE FIRED." Lady boss threw this 5 words in my face. 

I was in fit as well, i took my bag and ran out of the store. I don't like the feeling of being accused, and now i lost my only job, where can i get money to return the debts?

 

Daehyun's pov 

I wanted to know the name of this girl so badly, when i turn my head to find her, she's already gone. It's only a minute after the school end, and she has disappeared. It's okay, i'll make sure i'll get her name tomorrow and i believed she's no difference as the other fangirls of mine that she will certainly fall for me. I smirked. 

"Hyung, why you look so empty! Let's go party tonight!" Zelo, our cutest maknae ran towards to me. "Let's go!" Off i went to club with the rest of b.a.p. The club was owned by Yongguk hyung. So we are all vips over there! Girls over there were dressed so inappropriately, but none of them caught my eyes unlike the girl in the morning. So i just sit around with my buddies for some drink.

Wait. Why am i thinking about her? 

It's already past 11, and we are all returning home early since there's still school tomorrow morning. That's very rare of us to leave the club before midnight. I drove home in my motorbike, but that girl's face just keep appearing in my mind. "You must not like her! She's just any other girl that you played with. If you fall for her, then you're the loser!" i told myself. Then i reached home at around midnight. 

I saw my house's light were on but usually at this time, all my maids would have been asleep. Having a bad feeling, i open my door and to see my parent sitting in front of the tv. 

"Hey son, you're finally back. We've been waiting for you for a very long time, come sit beside me. " my mom signal me to sit beside me. But i chose to stand. 
"Son, we rush back to korea because we've something to discuss with you. It's about your marriage. " I was shocked when my dad initiated this discussion. 
"What are you talking about? I'm not getting married to anyone." I said it in an annoyed tone. 

"Ok son, how about this? Do you have any stable girlfriend right now? If you're having one now, take her home soon and if we're statisfied with her, you shall marry her instead of the heiress?" my mom told me with a wide smile. 

I can only agree to her wordlessly. But where on earth can i find a girl to be my wife? Because most of the girls are only for me to play with.