1

hello bad boy

YOUR POV 

"minah, are you ready? we're getting late already!" you urge minah to get ready quickly.

Today is the first day of school, so i woke up earlier than usual to prepare breakfast for myself and minah's family. I'm really glad that me and minah is still in the same class for the second year. But thanks to minah, it looks like i'm still getting late.

"Okay okay, i'm coming down!" as minah ran down the stairs, took my arm and we ran for school. 

The moment we reached for our school gate, it's already 7.27am. We have another 3 more minutes to run to our classroom before we're marked late, but we are searching for our new classroom frantically and we're only left with 1 more minute. 

"Yumi, here here here, our classroom is just infront." Minah took my hand and ran to our classroom. Luckily we reached there on time, and we're still panting heavily while finding our seats. Most of our classmates had reached, but there're still quite a couple of empty seats, is there any newcomer, as i thought to myself. 

 

Bell rang, and our form teacher came in with 5 boys, and whispers were all around the classroom. 

"Minah, who are they?" 
"Oh my god, are you sure you're in this school last year? They are the most handsome, and popular 6 boys who named themselves b.a.p!"  
"Oh.... but there's only 5 here, who's the 6th one?"
"Daehyun is not here yet, he's always late." 

"Daehyun.... Daehyun" as i repeat the name in my mind. This name is indeed attractive, but the rest of the b.a.p look fierce. 

"Class, keep quiet. I have something to announce here. I believe that most of your are familiar to them, from today onwards, they will be transferred to this class, be nice to them, alright?" When Mrs Park announced this news to us, i bet most of the girls in the class are going to faint. 
"The 5 boys, quickly go get yourself a seat, and where's Jung Daehyun?" 

However, the 5 boys ignored them and i find it so rude. 

The class has started, but i wasn't paying attention because my mind is filled with this "Jung Daehyun" name, i'm very curious how he looks like. And that's when a blonde guy with untidy uniform walked into our classroom. He looks very tired, but his tiredness cannot cover his good-looking attractive face. Then i noticed a cigarette box sticking out his pocket. My eyes caught his, but he kinda glared at me, so i looked away. 

"Jung Daehyun, you're late! Quickly get yourself a seat, and meet me for detention after school. " Mrs Park shouted. But he totally ignored her words. 

Then i was surprised that he actually took the seats behind me. I felt the weird aura surrounding me, and i actually felt scared, because a bad-boy gangster is just sitting behind me. 

Daehyun's POV 

 

I really couldn't get used waking up so early as over the holiday, i only slept when most people are getting ready to wake up. Drag myself to school and felt so irritated with all the screams from the girls in the school. Then, as i step into the class and to met another most irritating woman - Mrs Park!!! 
"Detention after school? Most probably, i might just sneak out from school in the middle of the class" as i smirked. 

As i walk to my seats, i notice this girl that i've never seen before. She doesn't look like any of my fangirl, she looks pure and beautiful. My eyes caught hers, i was stunned because she is really beautiful. But why is she looking me like this? Probably another irritating fan girl trying to be innocent in front of me so that she could grab my attention. Maybe i should give her the chance to play with me.