Episode 1

Two Ends

.

Yang Residence

"Perfect! Unni will love this," said a happy 18 year old. "Hmmm.... " She put the last dish on the table, "Okay, now time to get Unni.." She headed up stairs to a door on the far left and knocked.

 

"Young Mi - eomma!!" yelled an 18 year old, wearing an apron in front of the bedroom. "Wake Up! I made breakfast! It'll get cold! Wake Up!" The 18 year old waited and waited but her unni didn't come out. "Ugh!" She opened up the door to find her unni still asleep on her bed with a blanket over her head.

 

"Eomma! Wake Up! Its already 7:00!" The 18 years old yelled again shaking Young Mi.

 

"Hmmmm...." Young Mi said taking off the blanket from her head. She looked around still half asleep then looked up at her dongsaeng's face. "Good Morning Eunnie-ah~" she said.

 

Eun Jin chuckled, "Morning~" she then stood, "Now... get up. Breakfast is getting cold," she smiled. Young Mi stood, removing the blanket on top of her, followed her dongsaeng down to the dining room.

 

When they got to the kitchen, Young Mi was amazed at how her little sister prepared the food. "This look so good! Eunnie~"

 

Eun Jin smiled happily, "Thanks, all the maids and butlers are out today since they had been working so hard, so I thought I should make the meals." Eun Jin then took off the apron she was wearing and took a seat across the table in front of Young Mi's seat. "While time to eat." Eun Jin said, cheerfully.

 

"Yeah lets dig in." said Young Mi taking her seat.

 

The girls ate and ate, laughing and chatting away. They were very close sisters, so they had no trouble making their days happy.

.

.

.


......................................................................At an Unknown world......................................................................


 

The land was as dark as the night sky, white snow fall from above as a young man walked across, leaving no footprints behind. Ruler of the night, he glazed upon his family's glorious castle which lied right up ahead. The young Ruler was wearing clothing that showed, represented, who he was, clothing that was revealed as his cloak was only covering his shoulders. He walked ever so slowly, his dark green cloak dragged on the snow, only meters away from the door he stood. He stood ever so still as the wind around him blew pass his beautiful long raven hair and dark green cloak. The young man stood, feeling the cold air pass across his fairish tan skin. The wind had gotten stronger and caused the young man's cloak to blow pass his front body covering his face as well. In a split second the young man vanished, vanished in a swirling dark black and pure white mist.

.

.

.


 

"Brother, do you know what time it is now?" A beautiful man asked.

 

The older brother, who was looking out a window, replied "About a quarter pass five, I suppose."

 

"It is?!" Another male replied worriedly, "OH! Where could he be?!"

 

"Brother Suho, please stop worrying already," another responded, "please stop with all the pasting back and forth as well." he said, watching his worrysome, impatient older brother.

 

"Yeah, your making me feel dizzy," said the youngest of the brothers.

 

Suho looked at his brother, "How can I not be worried, he's late! He was supposed to be here about 2 hours ago!" He then turned to the window, looking out to see if "he" had arrived yet. "Brother Luhan, Do you see him anywhere?" he asked the beautiful man staring at a silver sphere ball.

 

"No, I haven't ....." Luhan responded, "I don't even know why I try sometimes..." He stared up to his brothers, who had confused faces. "I can't detect him at all... Its different when it comes to him, he's, He's always been hard to find is what I mean" He said clarifying. 'No what I really mean is I can't find him at all or at least, I just can't see him. Why is it when it comes to him, I could never see where he might be. Why? I could see the others perfectly fine, well Tao can be hard most of the times, but at least I find him occasionally... so why not him.'

 

"Suho, you don't have to worry so much, he's no child and when he was a child, he barely and a mean barely needed much help. I would say that he helped us more then we helped him back then, so just wait a little longer, patiently, and take a sit next to D.O." The eldest brother advised, still staring at how the weather outside started getting colder and colder.

 

Suho looked at his elder brother for a few moments, then followed his order and took a seat next to his younger brother, "Alright..... but aren't you guys worried too?" he had replied.

 

The eldest looked at Suho, "Of course we are, he's all of ours' little brother. Why wouldn't we be worrying" he said.

 

"Yeah Suho. He's our little brother, of course we would all be worried." said a brother, "right?" he asked looking at all his brothers.

 

They all looked at each other and nodded, they all replied saying 'of course' and 'yes'.

 

"We just have to wait. If we could, we would all be out looking for him right now but we can't," said the tallest brother. All the brothers' faces had turned dark. If they could, they would have but they can't. Orders were orders, and they were ordered to not leave the room no matter what, they had to stay put and the knights would go looking.

 

"I wonder where he could be... " said Suho.

.

.

.

 

After another two hours had passed, it was 7:15 exactly, they hadn't left the very room they were in, waiting for the arrival of the last brother. Every brother began to worry more and more as time passed, changing positions from sitting to laying to standing, waiting for the brother, who was never late when he is called was actually very much late for the first time.

 

Strictly order to not leave the room, the third youngest brother stood from his seat for the first time in four long hours. His face had showed no emotions what so ever.

 

He stood and started walking towards the door when the tallest brother got a hold of his wrist, "Where are you going?" he asked.

 

All the brothers turned their heads at the sudden question after a long period of silence waiting. The eldest stood up from his seat, as Suho stood up, as well, from where he was laying. They both walked over to the third eldest and youngest, "what's wrong Tao?" asked the eldest.

 

Tao, the quietest brother, stood facing his brother then turns towards the door and spoke, "He has arrived."

 

"What?" said Suho.

 

"He has arrived," Tao repeated, he then freed his wrist from his brother and walked to the side of the door a few inches away from the opening range and waited. Silence was all around the room for a split second, then all brothers stood as the doors opened and he walked in.

 

As the door opened, a young man step in the room, with a book in hand. The young man had beautiful long raven hair tied loosely split into half with gold clips. He had also a red marking symbol on his forehead and gorgeous bloody red eyes, that feels like it can you in when you look at them, to match. He wore a long black robe with thick golden strips of real gold silk in all ends, a light over a sky blue cloth belt under a brown braided leather belt with a jade gem hanging from the side, and a dark green cape, covering his chest, with a mysterious design under an also dark green cloak, golden in the inside. His feet, bandaged, wore brown slipper like shoes.

 

It was the young Ruler of the night, who had his head face down reading a book. Deciding to close it, he glanced up to find all his brothers staring at him. In order by age, "Brother Xui Min, Brother Luhan, Brother Kris, Brother Suho, Brother Lay, Brother Baekhyun, Brother Chen, Brother Chanyeol, Brother D.O., Brother Tao, Young Brother Sehun....." he bowed is head, "I have returned." It was a custom in the royal family to announce oneself to family members by how they are relate and their name.

 

"Frérot..." Tao said, as he approached him. He had walked over, took his right hand and placed it on the left of his 'frérot''s shoulder, he had leaned to the right side, then whispered. The Ruler of the night nodded, and Tao went back to sit down.

 

All the brothers just watched and gave confused faces to each other. All went silent, the elder brother then broke the ice by asking the one who walked in, "Where have you been?"

 

"Yes, where have you been?! Your late! SO! late!" Suho shouted.

 

The young man showed a blank face as all the brothers waited for him to answer. It was also a custom to reply to ones who are older by also saying how they are related and their name, "Brother Xui Min, Brother Suho, I came back to the exact time I was ordered to...."

 

"Ordered to? You were to have come four hours ago" Luhan replied.

 

The brothers stared at their late brother, in confusion. "Who ordered you to come at this time?" asked the feminine looking brother.

 

"Brother Luhan, Brother Baekhyun. The great el...., " as he was going to reply, the doors reopened from behind the young man and a older looking man, wearing silver armor, had stepped in.

 

He bowed, "Your young highnesses, I truly apologize for interrupting, but you are called by his great highness to the throne room." The knight kept his head down as the brothers, who still wanted to find out who ordered their brother, started walking out the room. The knight took a step to the right as the princes walked pass him.

 

As all brothers finished walking out the room, the eldest, Xui Min, who was leading the way, spoke, "Kai, we will continue our talk later."

 

Kai had showed no response, as they all proceeded to the throne room, but Xui Min knew Kai would follow his order.

 

When they had reached the door of the throne room, each side of the double door had a servant man and 3 knights. When the servant men saw the princes, they both each took hold of one of the double door and opened it for the princes to enter.

 

Each princes entered the room in order by age, they all stood straight and proper as their mother and father, with worried faces, seat on their thrones, "My sons, welcome home," said their father.

 

They kneeled and bowed their heads to their highly honored parents. "Yes, We are back. Father, Mother," said the brothers in unison.

 

"Raise," their father order. As the brother princes stood, Xui MIn had spoke, "Is there something wrong, Father?"

 

His highness looked at his sons and spoke, "Yes, there is. I never thought this day would come." The brothers, except for Kai and Tao, stared at one another as they know that when their father called them in a rush, there was bound to be something that caused them to all be there.

 

"I know all of you are wondering why you are all called here today. I will explain, ....." their father sighed, "I know all of you have seen what has been happening to our kingdom for the pass month and I will have to my explanation very short because there is no time."

 

He stood from his throne and spoke in a low but very firm tone "I will be giving you brothers these responsibilities." His highness had lifted his hand and 12 magical items appeared. The 12 item flew to each prince and glowed. "You will be taking theses items and will be using them to fulfill your most important mission."

 

As his highness wanted to make his speech detailed but short in one sentence, the brothers became troubled, "Our planet will come across a great disaster soon." The brothers, shocked, stared up to their father.

 

"What do you mean, Father?" asked the eldest.

 

"Many worlds were made from the beginning of time. There was long a ago, a God of all, who bestowed upon our kingdom the very greatest prophecy, which will have to be fulfilled soon." Their father's face then became very serious as he turned to side pasting back and forth. "My sons, you are all part of the prophecy. You will be following your role to save of world."

 

"We understand, Father.." they said in unison, once again. The items that were in front on the princes flew to the king as the raised his arm.

 

The brothers curious on what they are suppose to do, were then told to step forward one by one. "Each one you will receive an item to go with your journey........ They will give you power. Your mission is to from the goddesses."

 

"The goddesses?" asked D.O.

 

"Yes.... The goddesses.. they are the most power beings in the whole entire universe. You are to find them and bring them back here." The brothers listened as their father explained more. 

 

As their father was explaining their task and the magic items, Sehun, the youngest brother, noticed that their brother, Kai, was missing. "Brother, Brother" he said, "Brother Chanyeol?"

 

Chanyeol looked at the youngest and asked, "What is it?"

 

"Where's Brother Kai?" Sehun asked.

 

Chanyeol, confused on why he asked, said, pointing to the side of Sehun, "Well he's right be..sid....e yo..." He looked around and he couldn't find him anywhere. "Where is he?" he quoted, scratching the back of his neck.

.

.

.

.



 

First chapter xD what do you guys think?
I had a lot of links put in hehehe~~ :D
Note: each word has a different link... they are all different pics.

I think that I really made this chapter pretty long...
ummmmm.... is it?... :3

 

Was it okay????
This is a new story I'm writing even though I have 2 others that I haven't updated on for quite a long time.
I am very sorry to subscribers for not updating yet... I will be.. I just don't know when yet... I hope you can understand.

I will be trying my very very VERY best to update weekly....

I hope you lied my first chap. xD
I hope you keep reading my story ^^