Intro

A Shadow In Love [Hiatus]

“Ok, I’m seriously stupid! Calm down... Calm down...” Tiffany repeats to herself as she pace back and forth in front of a bench, that lies in a park; she usually passes it when making her way home. The ground was covered in pure white snow. Winter had arrived already, but where was he? “He’s late...” Tiffany look around once more to see if he was anywhere in sight. “T-this is going to work out just fine.... I’m not going to get caught; I’m going to be fine...” She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. ‘He won’t notice...’

“Hey Stephanie!” His voice blurts right from behind her ear.

“ACK!!!” She shouts and jerks forward. Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest.

“K-Kiseop!!!” She exclaims and frowns at the smiling man. “Y-you s-startle me...” He stood there with his arms crossed. His tall and lean figure was still visible under all the thick clothing of winter. Tiffany notices his eyes narrowing at her so she quickly turns around. “W-why were you late?!” She asks. ‘Got to act like normal. Got to act like her.’ Suddenly a pair of huge and long arms from behind wraps around her scarf, which was already choking her enough. “Ah!”

“Sorry, Stephanie…” He whispers and leans in closer; his hot breath contrasting to the winter air. Kiseop’s arms tighten its grasp. Tiffany quickly pulls away and grabs her ear with embarrassment. 'Ticklish...'

“O-ok! Enough of that! W-what did you have plan for today? Let’s get this over with.” She stutters and looks away from his face.

“Aww, your boyfriend just wanted to spend more time with you and that’s how you act?" Kiseop sighs. "Besides, you always bail out when we have a date planned. This is the first time you’ve made it, in like a month.” He utters and frowns. ‘Was that too harsh?’ She looks at his get up and notices he actually washed up, looked clean, and fresh. He’s usually lazy looking and tired.

“Sorry…” She mumbles. Kiseop widen his eyes and was silent for a moment.
‘So you must be wondering… What the heck? You’re dating Kiseop?! The hottest junior in S Senior High School?! How’d you get him?! You’re just a nerdy girl, who reads mangas and fanfiction online on your free time, and you’re just a thorough and thorough. And what’s with the name Stephanie?! Who’s that?! Aren’t you Tiffany?! 

 

Well… It’s a long and ridiculously story but I’ll explain anyway, since you are reading this fanfic right now…’
r3820ONjH_2XrORJiBH1c-Zt_sEpvxbKveURgfPvhsbI-az33G65Q5j94NipVwM0y3GIiBolR2dXxW-IBKgk1evR9GG7H50nWko5kXWo-nzQtQW4OR6458s2UrnfLuj3UlgUWk9l8bUe_Dv7fBujLV58BPXKe0vH
“WHAT?! ME ON A DATE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND?! ARE YOU DRUNK?!” Tiffany shouts as her voice rumbles through the walls with might. She was sitting in front of her computer screen, like usual, and apparently freaking out.

“No, I’m not drunk, but yes, go on a date with my boyfriend.” She utters, as if those words had no sinful meaning behind them at all.  She was sitting on her bed, re-painting her nails for the third time, in the past hour.

“Why would you even ask that, Stephanie? Don’t bother me; I’m going back to my story…” She brushes it off and turns her head back to the screen. Tiffany fix her glasses and scan for the part she was at.

“What do you mean ‘why would I ask that,’ it’s our famous ol’ switch eru.” Stephanie explains and blows at her nails.

“We only do that when I need to take your final tests for you, and you take a P.E. test for me! Switching places to date my own identical twin sister’s boyfriend is not part of the ‘switch eru’ thing. I can’t do it.” Tiffany confirms and loses her place in the fanfic she was reading, again. Stephanie makes sure her nails are dry before making her way over to her twin. She wraps her arm around Tiffany’s shoulders and places her chin on her shoulder.

“Please, unni~~ I know it’s absurd but… I can’t choose between the SECOND ROUND singing audition and missing out on another one of his dates. They are BOTH so IMPORTANT to me right now!!! PLEASE!!! Just help me this once!!!” She whines and begs as her body weight seems to have pile onto Tiffany’s. ‘Singing audition? Didn’t she just do an acting one?’ Tiffany was quiet for a while.

“Argh! You’ve ruined the mood of my fanfic. Now I’m going to have to reread the whole chapter.” She mumbles. Stephanie didn’t care about that but awaits for her sister's answer. “Just cancel your audition since you it’s your boyfriend.”

“But it’s SM Entertainment!”

“Then cancel your date since it’s your career.”

“But it’s my boyfriend!” Stephanie blurts. Obviously she was thinking about this in a schemingly matter. “Please Fany~~~” She begs and turns her chair to her face puppy face.

“But Fanie… I… I just can’t do it.” She continues to disagree. “He’s going to notice it’s me. I’m not like you. You’re girly, athletic, pretty, busty, outgoing, loud, and just the total opposite of me…” Her voice trails off. Stephanie sighs and place her hand on Tiffany’s.

“Sis… You’re all of that too. You look just like me, so how can I only be the pretty one?” She was silent. Her younger sister was always better than her in almost everything. “Please just accompany my boyfriend go meet up with his parents. It’s important to him… He won’t notice if you act just like me. Please???” Her sister’s pleading voice was already sinking into her bones. ‘I can never decline her extreme requests.’

“F-fine… But you better nail the audition.” She mutters and sighs. 'I'm so going to make a fool out of her... She should put that in her mind at least.' Stephanie smiles squeals with happiness.

“Ahhh!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!” She laughs. Tiffany somehow regretfully chuckles along too. Stephanie gives her a tight hug before running out of the room jumping with joy.

“Wait…” She pauses.  “MEET HIS PARENTS?!?!??!?!?!?!”
iz2aMB5VJH2hKcR-o4Y3AOdJslnb7SW1_Pia24s99mEWPULMQNAn83FXG8fmEcnCeUPpfhzB6DxmNCfj_jCqb1EVJQ9GZSZjzDcFqDOa3jq-dgN-Lf-Z6civ-HTQf2FUq84zzfP32M4Rv83dUqGK7v49z0B69Cc4