That arrow... in my heart!

Cupid, make her fall!

No one's pov

- Are you lost?

 You feel your heart reaching to get out of your chest. Beating, screaming, stopping, all that in just a few seconds just for those three words. Not for the words, but for the mouth they came out from, but for the voice that gave you everything and nothing and the person who made your eyes feel blessed. He is there, staring at your red face as you blush more and more under  his sight. Those three words were the only he could say, his throat is sore now and unable to break this breathtaking silence between you. It's strange for both you and him, the lights of the town, the people, the rush, the town itself are slowly fading away as you keep staring and flying. Flying where? Well, in your world. Where angels sing romantic lullabies in the colors of gods. Lullabies or the beat of your heart getting louder and louder? And...

*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

  You blink your eyes a few times before realising what has just happenedd. *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Lightinings and tunders make both of you wake up and notice the awkward situation between you. ~AAAAAAHHHHHH! Ammy, say something!! Just...~

- So are you lost? *cough* said Jonghyun breakind the silence. ~Thank you God!~

- I-I... W-well yes! You see this is my first day in Seoul, and it was just so amazing and i was just so incredibly excited to be here until my dongsaeng, aissh THAT dongsaeng is gonna have big problems, gave me the wrong adress of our university and the dorms and i am just wondering around for hours, and i don't have a cellphone, and my legs hurt and i'm hungry and cold and scared and that damn rain is... 

You stop as you realise he is laughing so hard and loud at your words, trying to breath. Your face turns bright red in a blink of an eye and look down embarassed laughing awkward.

- Yaa... What's so funny? *bitting your lower lip*

Jonhyun finally stops laughing and looks confused at your teary face. His heart skips a beat saying in a soft voice...

- Mianheyo... I didn't mean to laugh, it's just that at my simple question i expected an "yes" or a "no". But when you started talking you just... lost me. *huge smile on his lips* Who would have tought there are so many things in your little cute head? Tell me what university?

- Yonsei University... You just said i'm cute?

- Kaja! He said still laughing and walking ahead leaving you dumbheaded.

- Yaaa.... waait! You have to fasten your peace in order to catch up with him with a cheesy smile creeping on your face. It feels unreal, the sun is slowly setting down as the angry grey clouds are doing a dance of Gods. The sky wouldn't look so divine unless Gods themselves painted it. You look up at Jonhyun, unaware of your stare in an "awee" while doing a victory dance in your "little cute head". He...

- Impolite!

- Huh?...

- Staring is impolite kiddo! *smirk*

- I'm not a kid! You know i'm pretty old *pout*

- Old? Really? Like what? 16?

- YAA! I'm 18...

  It was Jonghyun's turn to feel surprised at your reaction. At this specific moment, he loves his height as you can't see the redness in his cheeks. 

- Mianhe... You look so much younger... Ah, what's your name kiddo? *still a tease*

- Ammy-eyo. P-Pangawoyo. ~Why am i still stuttering/ Aish, its emabarassing...~

- I am Jonghyun, and for you Jonghyun oppa! Arasso kiddo? *smirk*

  Your mind is blank as your whole body is screaming *OPPA!*. ~What's that light? I might as well die now....~ That light was just Jonghyun's smile at your dumbfounded expression.

- AHHHH!! You hear your own scream as you feel a cold touch on your skin. RAIN!! ~DAMN YOU RAIN! I WAS HAVING A MOMENT HERE!!!!!!!~ But as you keep screaming in your head, Jonghyun grabs his hood and put it on you allowing rain to pour on his hair and flawless face.

- But you...

- i'm sorry! I don't have an umbrella *smile*

You feel like tearing at this, he is still thinking about you, so kind, so warm... even if he is freezing...

- Now hurry up and go inside!

- Inside? Where? *confused*

- Aish! There!! and he points at a big green and white building as you recognize it as being Yonsei university.

- Oh... there..

- Palli! You are gonna catch a cold!

- But you...

- PALLI!!

 You start running startled as his screaming and concern for you, when a tought creeps in your mind. You suddenly stop a few meters away from him, turn and scream with all your might "THANK YOU JONGHYUNIE OPPA!" Then start running again like there is no tomorrow for you leaving Jonghyun air headed in the cold rain.

~Jonghyunnie oppa???!!! That girl...~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------