I.. You...

Cupid, make her fall!

No one's pov

 You slowly open your eyes as the sun gently kisses your skin, it's strange, you are not an early bird, never was to be more precise, but today is... the tomorrow of YESTERDAY. You start screaming, and running around the dorm while your cheeks turn redder and redder. You remember every single thing, about HIM, of course not about the flight not even the clothes you wore or the color of your underwear. but about HIM E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Clothes ~Omg, so stylish and simple!~, his way of walking ~So powerful and manly!~, his face ~angel!~, his way of talking ~What a cute tease!!~, his voice ~I could die listening to his voice...~, his hair ~Why on earth didn't i touch it?!~, his facial expressions ~Is that perfection even human?!~, his actions ~Such a gentleman. prince like aaah!!~ in a few words HIM ~i WANT TO TAKE A BITE OF HIM!!!~. Without realising you were now rolling on the floor hugging a pillow and screaming. Just his name or the slightest tought about him could make you go wild. ~crazy fangirl!~. Laughing to yourself you slowly notice the mess you created in this room and can't stop laughing again. ~I'll make Maria clean all this. I'm her unnie after all.~ As your stomach makes funny noises, you head to the kitchen with an evil smirk on your face as you imagine Maria's funny expressions while cleaning and acting spoiled.  

  You are a good coker so you don't need much time to prepare your so delicious home-like breakfast. lazily on your food you watch Tv without even trying to understand what it is saying. You know korean pretty well, but their speed just makes you dizzy. Your strong imagination slowly catches you in her embrance and you are lost now... All kind of scenarios pop up in your mind, you and... Jonghyun of course. You don't need fancy scenarios, just you and him would make for you the best plot of a drama. As he steps forward to you and raises his hand to caress your soft cheeks and you tiptoe to be more at his height and he leans closer to your face and your heart beats faster and faster and can feel his warm breath on your face and his gentle gaze on you, then...

*RING!!!!!!!!!*

 And then the phone starts ringing. Surprised at the sudden noise while you were ready to... well, you fall of the couch with all the food on your clothes. PERFECT!! 

- AISH THAT DAMN PHONE! DAMN YOU! THAT PERSON! CHINCHA!! AISHH!!

  Mad at who ever is calling you right now, you head to pick the phone while making disgusting faces at all the food spilled on your clothes, you felt like crying, for food! ~Such a waste!~. Still harsh on your thoughts you pick up the phone.

*Conversation*

- Hello? *annoyed*

- UNNIE!! SO NOW TELL ME EVERYTHING, DID YOU HEAR ME? EVERYTHING!!! *ignoring your annoyed voice*

~OF COURSE! Who else then Maria would ruin that kind of moment?!~

- Maria.. *more and more annoyed*

- Ne, unnie? *innocent* Did i call at the wrong time? Mianhe unnie, you know i love you right?

- Tss, that doesn't work on me..

 Your angriness is slowly fading away as you are amused because of your Maria, you can feel her doing aeygo from the other part of the world. You miss her...

- Still mad unnie? 

- You are not fair Maria, you know i can't be mad at you doing this. Aish, meaniie!

- Now that we are alright, TELL ME!! UNNIE I DIDN'T EVEN SLEEP LAST NIGHT THINKING OF IT! I DIDN'T!!

- Stop screaming! NOW LISTEN! 

  You are so excited and happy as you spend so many hours talking to Maria on the phone about Jonghyun, she understands you so well, you are like fated to be sisters... well, soul sisters. But she is the one you made so many plans about Korea with. so many plans about your life. You even planned your double wedding together. You like that she is listening to you so obediently and willingly to your story, when you hear some funny noises from the other line...

- Maria, what are those sounds? *slightly laughing*

- My stomach, i'm hungry and home alone...

- tss, go eat something! You are going to be sick...

- But...

- No buts, now GO!

*End of conversation*

  You close the phone before hearing Maria's reply, you know she wouldn't agree to it, she is lazy and a failure as a cooker. You let out a big sight and start jumping around the room happily as ever. You fast decide to dress up and go out to wonder around the town. Carefully this time, and maybe even buy a map. ~Maybe i'll spot Jonghyun oppa again, OH NO! How am i gonna meet him when yesterday i called him "jonhyunnie"?!?!?! SO EMBARASSING~ You fast take a shower, pick up some clothes and dress up. You feel more and more happy as you are wearing a pink fluffy sweater. ~warm pinkyee, but i couldn't take off the funny stink of food. i smell like kimchi. AISHH! MARIAA!~. You head to the exit with big and confident steps as you start your new life. You exit the school and keep walking as someone grabs your right sleeve with cold fingers. Turn around and...

Jonghyun's pov

Why on earth am i here again?

   As soon as he waked up he found himself in front of Yonsei university. Confused and unaware of his strange actions, he decides to wait for you, he needs to see your face maybe his doubts will fade away. He founds himself a place to stay while waiting, trying to cover his face as well as he can from the bitting wind and the wild fangirls. 1 hour... 2 hours... 3 hours... It seems his stomach it's not as obedient as the rest of his body to his heart wishes as it growls desperatly for food. 

I should have eaten first... What was on my mind?! Well, HER!! Since when is a girl more important then food?! Aish, i'll just wait a bit more... What if she doesn't come out after all? It's cold and rainy and... JONGHYUN!! BE A MAN! But i'm hungry...

  He ruffled his hair as he cutely pouts waiting more and freezing even more. 1 hour... 2 hours... 

  He is about to give up when he spots a cute pink spot coming from the university's exit. He starts to be nervous and balance on his legs waiting for the moment. He hopes you would notice him making the situation less awkward.

Should i run? YAA JONGHYUUN YOU WAITED SO LONG!!!! Just breath, BREATH YOU MORON!!

  You slowly get closer, with your mind obviously somewhere else, you exit the gate and unaware of him you pass him... He freezes on the spot as he notice your indifference to him.

She ignores me? NO! I bet she didn't even see me. Let it be it...

  He wakes up from his toughts and with a desperate move grabs your right sleeve turning you to him. You eyes widen in shock and your body slowly melts aware of his cold fingers touching slightly your hand. You just stare at eachother for God knows how long.

- I... You.. he slowly tries to say as the cold wind dances around you in this copper coloured autumn.