YOU ARE NOT??!!

Cupid, make her fall!

No one's pov

 You slowly enter your dorm after handing yours and Maria'S applying forms. Now, as you are alone and night revolves around your body you allow all your feelings to come and rush in your body. This day, the day you reached your dream was more then that. It's like the univerce loves you and wanted to give you all. Your dream and more, your hopes, your silent fantasies and secret wishes. The universe gave you the chance to be face to face with your most deep wish... him. yes, you are a fangirl. A shameless one sometimes, but you always worshiped Jonghyun, you were loyal. And you still can't believe how you controled yourself so well and didn't scream and cling on his neck to never let him go of your sight. You still could feel his smell... Oh right, and that because you still have his jacket on your shoulders. ~UNIVERSE I LOVE YOU! Actually... MARIA!!!~ You hurry up and grab the phone your room is provided with and dial Maria's number...

*Conversation*

- Ma...

- UNNIE! MIANHE! MIANHEYO!!! SORRY UNNIE!!! I KNOW I DIDN'T GET THE ADRESS RIGHT, I KNOW!!! MIANHEE!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT UNNIE? ARE YOU...

- MARIAA!!!!!

- Ne unnie? *scared*

- *sigh* Maria... I'm not mad silly.

- YOU ARE NOT??!!

- Aishh, no.

- WAEE? *confused*

- Are you upset that i am not mad at you right now? *laughs*

- No but... *more and more confused* Are you just laughing now?

- Yes *still laughing* Listen sweetie, yes, i was mad, god Maria, i could almost kill you back then or kill Minki *evil laugh* and how on earth did you take the wrong adress?! I know you are clumsy and air headed but for God! 

- MIAN...

- Don't interrupt me! Back to my story, are you willing to listen without interrupting?

- Will i like the story?

- ARE YOU?!

- Ne!

- Oke, so because of YOU  i was lost indeed, and even desperate Maria... That was not something to be clumsy with, but anyway, it seems like every stupid mistake you do makes me love you more. You were like Cupid for me today! *tearing*

- Unnie... are you alright? Did you hit your head or something?

- No silly... guess who your stupid mistake made me meet with! *tease*

- Jonghyun oppa? *laughing*

- YES!

- MWOO?!?!?!?!? YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

- MARIA!! My ears!! AND YES HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REAL JONGHYUN I MEAN THE REAL! REAL!

- Unnie if you are joking...

- Aish i'm not, he was there at a few centimeters of me, BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS ME!... Yaa are you crying there?

- Ne *sobs*... unnie i just realised i'm the best dongsaeng ever *sobs*

- Idiot *laughing*. Gomawoyo Maria. I have to go to sleep now. Promise to call me tomorrow arasso?

- Ne unnie. Sleep well! Jaljayo!!  SARANGHE!!

- Bye!!

*End of conversation*

You just can't stop laughing at how silly your dongsaeng's actions are. Classifing this day as the best of your life, you are willing to go to sleep and bright in the morning with a new light. ~Jaljayo world~ as you cuddle with your blanket.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNblue's dorm

  Jonghyun slowly enters CNblue's dorm, his clothes and hair soaking of water while he can't stop sneezing.

- Hyung!! What happened with you? We called you a lot... JungShin said being the "always worried" maknae.

- Jonghyun? YongHwa coming along too with Minhyuk.

  Jonghyun can't say a word as his grinning like a fool to no one remembering your face, the smiles, the confused, the lost and teasing looks and the things from your "cute little head", you even called him jonhyunie oppa, those things all startled him, surprised him and made him vulnerable.  

~That girl... Aish!!!!!~ He starts walking to his room unaware of his friends still calling him and staring at him with "wtf?!" looks.

- Yaa! LEE JONGHYUN! Screams Minhyuk throwing a pillow at him which even hits his back of the head, but no sign of life in Jonghyun's body.

He is happy. He is gonna see you again... 

~Soon.~