My dongsaeng is my Cupid?!

Cupid, make her fall!

No one's pov

- Yes mom, don't worry! I arrived safe here and the journey was pretty comfortable. 

Are you sure? My baby, you are kind of sensitive. Don't you feel sick of all because of the airplaine?

- No, mom. Stop macking yourself worried. I'm all grown-up now. I can take care of myself.

- Alright alright. Call me as soon as you reach the dorms. I'm hanging now. Be careful! I love you!

- Bye mom!

*End of conversation*

 You were not feeling sick at all, actually it was impossible to feel anything except for your happiness and excitement. After all this years, you are here! At Seoul airport! Words would be just lame and dreary to explain the feeling rushing in your body. Maybe, it's the same feeling as touching the sky or tasting the most sweet chocolate cake in the universe, pure happiness. Your cheeks already hurt because of all that smiling, but who cares? you have to show to the whole world how you finally took a bite of your dream. It tastes good! While you were heading to the main exit a tought crushed your mind ~ MARIA! I have to call Maria! Aish ~ Heading back to the airport's telephone you dial Maria's number.

*Conversation*

Hello?

- Maria! Hello sweetie!

UNNIE!!!! DID YOU ARRIVED THERE?!! I MEAN YOU ARE THERE?! YOU ARE BREATHIG KOREAN AIR?!

- Ya! Dongsaeng calm down! and YES! I'M HERE MARIA!! AHHH!!

- Unnie i can't wait! Soon i'll join you too! Be sure our dorms will be confortable!

- Talking about the dorms, Maria, you have to give the address and tell me how to get there; you forgot, didn't you?

Ne~ Mianheyo unnie. Listen carefully or writte it down.

- Arasso, just tell me already!

- So after you get out from the airport on the main exit, head for the bus station! It's close to the airport. You'll see a lot of people waiting there for their buses. Buy a ticket and wait for the bus number 34, after that count exactly 10 stops, your stop is the 11th. From there it is easy to see the school. Just like that!

Omg! Maria how do you know all that? It feels like you were here before! 

Google maps. *childish laugh* Now hurry unnie! Don't forget to call me and to take photos of our dorm!

Bye! *laughing*

*End of conversation*

  ~Aish this childish dongsaeng, now let's go! To the dorms!~ "AJA AJA FIGHTING!" You feel confused as all the heads in the waiting room are slowly turning to you with surprised and curious eyes. ~omo! I said that loud?! AH!~ You bow as you quickly leave the airport, you move so easy, this happiness gives you wings, and in a blink of an eye you reach the bus station. The air is a bit cold and the sharpy wind gives you goose bumbs. You wrap your cute hoodie around you and smile at the sky and at almost everything around you. Some people even start smiling seeing your overwhelming happiness, so happiness is addicting. 

  Your bus finally arrives, you look closely at its number to be sure it's the right one and it is. Walking closely in it you discover so many different faces, from calm elders and noisy little childrean to busy, lost in toughts people. ~Ah, so crowded! Just count the stops Ammy! You'll be there soon! fighting!~ Waiting patiently you count the 10 stops and get off at the 11th. Happy and a little bit nervous you start to search with your eyes the university but nothing... You wonder around for some hours. ~Oh no! AM I LOST?! MARIA IF I FIND OUT THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU, AH DONGSAENG, IT WILL BE BAD FOR YOU!! WHERE IS THAT DAMN UNIVERSITY?! I'm cold....~ The sun is setting down, and you grow afraid as it does. What are you going to do? It shouldn't have been like this, you hoped you'll just hand in your and Maria's applying papers and then just lazily spend your evening in your dorm. Not wondering without a clue and a phone on Seoul's night streets. Tired because of walking and worried about your sittuation you just choose to sit down. ~What to do? what?...~ Being on the verge of crying you feel a a very close presence. You look up and froze. He...

- Are you lost?

Jonghyun's pov

Another boring night. Aish. Nothing to do in this town. I can't even watch its lights properly because of this hood. Why should there be fangirls wherever i go? Just why?! All of them being the puppets of our looks. Tss. Yaa! Cupid! Promise my girl won't be a fangirl, they are annoying. Please?! PLEASE?! Oh and about my girl, where on earth should i find her? AISH, CHINCHA! I'm going crazy. I HATE THIS LONELINESS. 

No one's pov

He slowly grows suspicious as a girl walk in circles for a while now. ~Did she realise who am i? OMO! please don't let her, it was quiet. But...~ He suddenly notices your suitcase and bags and your worried look. You slowly sit down and sighT trying to think this through. ~She looks sad an lost... And not at all korean. Maybe i should... YA! JONGHYUN GET TOGETHER! if she's a fangirl it will be a big mess like the last time...~ He continued arguing to himself, so bad, he lost, he didn't even realised that he was now in front of you, his legs took him there without his permission. Frustrating. Neither his heart beating like crazy nor his eyes staring at you won't listen to him. ~YAA!! What's this?~ You slowly raise your eyes to him and he he freezes.

- Are you lost?... his voice trailling off.