Assignment, Tests (Part 2)

My Fiancé in Disguise

 

Chae Young’s POV

“List down all the problems at page 110 and answer it. Please include the solutions. We will check it at tomorrow’s class.” Our teacher said as he looked through our Electronic book for Trigonometry. “Failure to pass the assignment tomorrow will cost you deductions.” With that, he left.

The heck. How would I answer this. Had this been a chemistry assignment, I could have answers for this.

BUT THIS IS MATH. Trigonometry for that matter.

My head hurts.

I HATE MATHEMATICS. Truth to be said.

In addition, in some weird way, it hates me too… Aish.

Yoo Rin will not be able to help me because it’s not her forte too. What will I do?

Sigh.

“Problem?”

I pouted then turned. “Key… I hate Trigonometry.” Key’s my seatmate at this subject. I guess he can hear my intrapersonal communication.

“And you can’t do the assignment?” I nodded at his comment. He grinned.

“Why are you smiling?”

“You look like a girl whining.” He said that my eyes bulged. “Cute.”

Eh. Key’s like hitting on me. Had I been a real guy, I would shudder at the thought. “Key. That’s gross. By the way, can you help me with the assignment?”

He stretched his arms and extended his left arm over my shoulder. “Thought you’d never ask. I thought you’re an extra-ordinary thing or something. So Math is your waterloo.”

“Aw. Extra-ordinary? I am not. I’m just a normal boy.” I told him, but he pinched my left cheek. “That hurts.”

“See you at my room later after class. We’ll do it together.” Pinching? Calling me cute? Psh. Whatever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So like, how long have you and Yoo Rin been together?” Key asked in the middle of checking my answers for his 12th question.

“Since we were young.” True enough. I almost chuckled when I saw his surprised look.

“Really? So you know that she’s ZSUN Boy’s High only Princess?”

“Yeah. I’ve been here since we’re young. Uncle sees me as his future son.” At least for the real Jin Young.

“Aw. Too bad for Onew-hyung,” he sighed.

“Why?”

“He likes Park Yoo Rin.”

“Really?” D-did I just make him hate me more?

This is bad.

“But anyway, since you met her first, he might let this pass.”

I don’t think so. “So how long did you guys know Yoo Rin?”

“Since we started studying here. Onew-hyung saw her at the music room.”

Music room? But she doesn’t go there without me. “Ah. Yeah. She loves it there.”

Eotteoke? He might go trigger-happy and choke me in my sleep.

I hope not.

 

Onew’s POV

 

“What the heck?” I heard several obscene curses at the dorm door. Good. Now revenge served. Time to sleep.

“Lee Jin Ki?!” He screamed. What the? Did he just hit a G sharp there?

“What the hell are my things doing here?” he pulled my blanket but I countered it well, haha. Poor him. I’m way stronger.”Yah!”

He pulled and pulled. I pulled harder…then wham. He landed on me, with the blankets between us.

Our faces a few inches apart.

I myself was surprised.

How can’t I? I suddenly felt like my heart is racing on its own. Gahh. What the hell.

His eyes actually bulged at our very awkward position. Then he got up immediately.

He picked up his things and put it on his closet as if nothing happened.

Then went to his bed and wrapped his blanket to his body.

Is that what you call regression? Whatever.

However, why does he have to feel so soft earlier? He doesn’t seem to be so heavy.

In addition to that…oh whatever. Even men can have fine skin. I don’t need to think over this stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yah,” I called out to him after 30 minutes. “Hey. Are you still awake?”

“I will be if you won’t shut the hell up.”

“Are you mad?” I saw him aggressively pushing down his blanket and turned to me with his sarcastic smile.

“Oh, no. I am really happy, Lee Jin Ki. Thanks for asking. If you don’t mind, I want to sleep peacefully.”

Chuckling at his satirical remark, “So you literally grew up with Yoo Rin?”

“Hmm.”

“And you guys are like childhood sweethearts?”

“Yeah.”

“So you have met his father already?”

“Hmm.”

“Her mother?”

“Yeah.”

I scratch my nose in irritation. Bastard. “Don’t you have longer answers? Don’t you know words with more than four letters?”

“Hmm.”

“Aish. Answer me. I’m your senior here.”

“Yah!”

I stood up and pulled his blanket.  Jeez. This bastard slept on me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following morning…

“She should be my girl…” I can hear Jin Young singing in the bathroom. Psh. What is he trying to say?

The weird thing about this guy is that he doesn’t get out of the bathroom . He’s already dressed. Not that I’m interested to see his body (I have my own), but I just find it weird.

And I thought he’s really skinny.

“Yah, get your faster on the shower,” another thing, he takes a bath long. Moreover, twice a day.

“Going out!” then he went out already dressed, with the towel wrapped in his head. Hmm. He really got an intriguing face. Sometimes, I think that he can really pass as a girl.

“Quit staring at my face.” He snapped and gave me my towel.

 Let me see…I’ll try something later…

If she will blush later, then he might be gay! Hahaha. This is exciting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After ten minutes.

I purposely went out of the bathroom half , with a bath towel on the lower part of my body.

He is currently fixing his hair …and this is the perfect chance.

I just casually  walked behind him and glanced after.

Tch. How disappointing.

No reaction.

My effort was simply wasted.

“Sunbae? Aren’t you going  to class? How long do you intend to stay ?” he asked as he pulled his bag from his shelf.

“I will dress up, okay. “ I don’t know but this feels frustrating already.

“See you at class, “

Ah. I don’t know what to feel.

He’s Yoo Rin’s boyfriend, I should be furious, right?

But I still treat him normally. I promised to really punish him but I didn’t pursued my thoughts.*Sigh*

Maybe, I should just ignore him.

Put Yoo Rin into past and accept the truth that she’s dating someone else.

I should just go to class.

 

Key’s POV

I’m getting tired of this already.

I knew for long that there’s a girl here in school aside for the director’s daughter.

Who can ever fool me? I am Almighty Key.

Of course, I can always know.

At first, of course, I didn’t noticed it.

But then she blushes whenever I , and she’s just so cute!

Too bad she won’t take a look at me because of her roommate.

Yes, I’m talking about Jin Young.

How did I know?

I saw her with Min Ho…the night at the bazaar. Right there, I knew she is a girl.

I just don’t know what her real name was. Aside from it makes my skin crawl in disgust whenever I think that the person I admire is with the same gender as me.

Yeah, I have this little crush with Jin Young.

She has this nice skin and innocent face. Too bad Onew-hyung got him as a roommate.

Do I have to pretend gay just to get close to him?

Nah. I will ask him, the manly way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

Hi every one!

It’s summer and it’s freaking hot here in the Philippines.

I’m sorry if I can’t update immediately and for the short chapter. I hope you like the idea of a reverse harem.:D

I am such a fan of that theme. 


Also, please support my new fic.:

Desired by the Hot Intruder