Min Ho knows, just so you know, GIRL.

My Fiancé in Disguise

 

Chae Young’s POV

Choi Min Ho brought me to the third music room of the school. Well…I just followed him because he said he wants to talk to me.

I was kinda feeling nervous, seriously.

He was eyeing me intently the whole time, since I met him at Jin Ki’s room, earlier when I was coerced by Jin Ki (again) and then now. He’s giving me the creeps.

“Sit down, Jin Young.” He said, pointing the chair beside the old piano. He was looking outside the window, looking so regal.

Sigh. I know, I know. I just can stop admiring him, okay? He’s really handsome. This freaking school is full of beautiful beings. Like my classmates at the sophomore class. I feel like fangirling when it comes to those guys, hehe.

Back to the topic, I am really wondering why Min Ho asked for me. Getting paranoid here.

“Tell me, what happened after middle school. You don’t seem to recognize me, Kim Jin Young.” He said which surprised me.

Ghad! He knows my twin brother?

 Shucks. What am I going to do? I’m dead meat.

“I might not be the Kim Jin Young you knew.” At least I tried defending that part of my…disguise. No one except me, Yoo Rin and Woo Young-oppa should know that I am here at an All-boys school.

“But how come you have the same face? And to think you kept bugging me before that I am you’re best friend.” He smirked, the naughty way.

Oh hell! Why didn’t I know that oppa had a BFF in Middle School?

(A/N: BFF-Best Friends Forever :p)

Okay, point taken, oppa and I never lived together for a long time until we reached middle school. I went to an all girl’s school and lived in a dorm. While oppa—I don’t know. We’re twins but he’s so secretive. He’s older than me in minutes…and despite the fact that we’re not close, he actually vowed to protect me.

I sighed.

This is not the time for reminiscing, feeling all nostalgic.

“Since you have denied me, of course it would be good if we don’t interact anymore, Choi Min Ho.” I raised an eyebrow. “Do you miss me calling you friend?”

That’s when he smiled.

.

.

.

.

“I got you. You’re not Kim Jin Young.”

Eh?

I…was caught? Damn. T.T

I was about to put up another defense when he spoke up. “Kim Jin Young is my best friend. I never denied nor confirm that to him. He’s not a snob, like what you are putting up, missy.”

My jaw dropped at his statement.

M-missy?

Panic attack.

Min Ho knows!

 

Min Ho’s POV

I knew it.

This Kim Jin Young is a fake. And what’s more, this guy in front of me is a freaking GIRL!

I am very sure this one is a girl no way he’d pass like a guy with that kind of skin. It’s too smooth, very fine, and ughh…do I need to elaborate everything? Well, if you won’t observe her for a long time, you wont notice. Its just so happened that I stared at her every time.

But one thing bugs me. Why does she have Jin Young’s face?

I knew Jin Young very well. He’s my dorm mate during middle school and my friend and my rival at all sports.

She sighed.

“How much do you know about him?” he/she asked seriously.

“He’s my friend for three years during middle school and he’s my rival.” I answered, which made him/her smile.

“Did he tell you about his family?”

“He’s very secretive when it comes to that,” I confessed. “Are you related to him?”

“I’m his twin sister. Now that you know, I have to go now. I don’t want this to spread across the school.” She snapped and stood up. I pulled her back and then she turned to me.

“You’re?”

“Kim Chae Young. Kim Jin Young’s twin sister. Now, let me go. Or I’ll throw you.” She threatened me, but when I look at her eyes, I regretted that I pulled her back. She’s almost in tears.

“What happened to Jin Young?”

“He died two years ago, Min Ho. He’s gone.”


 

“When will you go back to the dorm?” I asked as I sat beside her near the piano. I gave her one of the canned soda I bought. We decided not to go to class.

“I am thinking of withdrawing my enrollment here as Jin Young and return to the girls school I came from. I blew up my cover you know. I didn’t expect that Jin young actually has a friend here.” Her tone was sarcastic, and blameful.

“I didn’t mean to do it you know. That’s why I talked to you alone.” Aish this girl. He sounded like Jin Young too, with the sarcastic remarks.

“I’m so unlucky to meet you, Min Ho.” She remarked which made me laugh.

“Well, I’m glad that I met Jin Young’s sister…what happened to him?”

She took a deep sigh before she started, “I only see him once every year ever since we started schooling, and so I took the chance of spending time with him. But that time, he argued with our parents about something and he left, taking my dad’s car. I was there inside the car, listening to the new piece mom wants me to play with my piano since she was supposed to bring me to my music special class. I am clueless of what happened inside our house. Jin Young didn’t see me right away since he was too angry driving.

“It’s my first time seeing him mad. He was the most cheerful guy I knew—he and dad are the only guys I knew in my life, so I can’t make an exact comparison. He drove the car so fast that he wasn’t able to turn away when we are about to approach a truck. It was a head on collision. Luckily, he saw at the side and covered me with his body. I was lucky I’m alive Min Ho. Jin Young didn’t made it. His bones were crushed due to the impact that he received.” Tears are now falling from her face.

“I’m sorry, Chae Young. I didn’t mean to bring it up.” Now I made a girl cry. Sigh.

I gave her my handkerchief, “You want to go out? My treat.”

I saw her smile when I said that. “Let me fix some things first with Jin Ki. Thank you, Min Ho.”

“No problem. You’re my friend’s sister after all. And it’s nice to meet you, Chae Young. Don’t worry; I’ll cover you up for now. That’s a promise, just don’t cry, okay?” Well, I want to know her more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note:

Short chapter.:D

I hope its okay, though.

What do you think of the chapter? I really wanna update today that’s why. Hehe.

So that answers Min Ho’s involvement. What’s with him by the way? Hihihi. I wonder what would happen to Min Ho and Chae Young’s hmm…date? And would Onew care about this?

@ZeRynna-thanks for the comment dear. yeah, pretty awkward. :p

Drop me some of your comments. :D

Subscriptions, Views and Comments are welcomed and loved. Upvoting is very much welcomed too.:D