I’m the new guy (?)

My Fiancé in Disguise

 


Hi! I saw the results of the poll I made at the foreword.

Thank you very much for that!

I tried considering the results. But to my surprise, they are tie to each other.

So I have to decide who will be on this role and that role.

But still hope you will enjoy reading.

Please do leave a comment after reading this. Kamsahamnida!

By the way, Thank you to tinylittlepumpkin who first subscribe to this fic. Its awesome.

That gave me enough motivation. :D

 

So unto the story...


 

Chae Young’s POV

Stupidity knocks only once in my life and I let it rule over me.

How insane.

Sigh.

Please, can someone hit me now?

I’m freaking out because of my own insanity that brought me to this state.

.

.

.

.

I’m wearing a hoodie under my jacket and pants that’s not so befitting me. I’m wearing a pair of shoes that doesn’t seem to go with my real style no matter how much I motivate myself that I’m doing this for a cause that benefits me.

Aish. And I freaking hate backpacks, to the core.

I…hate wearing my hair short and…ughh.

Okay. I’m freaking standing in front of an all boy’s school and sporting this supposed to be manly look because I, Kim Chae Young is studying in this school.

Waaaaahhhhh!

Okay, to give you a short background why the heck I am telling this crazy things to you, let’s all go back the time about a week ago…

 

 



 

A week ago…

9:00 pm

At Kim Chae Young’s House

 

 

I’m freaking out. Damn it.

Why do family marriages exist?

Why the heck should I be involved with that kind of stupidity?

Why should I be the one to be doing this freaking thing?!

Why?

I kept on thinking about these things while walking back and forth my room’s small living room.

I can’t accept the fact that my parents actually made a transaction like this behind my back. Seriously, I am super annoyed as heck.

I don’t want my life to be manipulated like this.

I have my own life to live and only I will be the one to orchestrate it.

I am sick of having my parents took control over my life for the past 18 years of my life and I’m not going to let it happen for the rest of my life.

What the heck? I don’t even know the guy.

I bet he’s ugly or something that his parents resort to marry off to someone…like me.

Okay, I’m not underestimating myself. I’m just giving that guy a fair share of melancholy I’m feeling as a lady.

I may not look very stunning, but I have my own appeal. I’m full of air and get over it, okay?

Aish.

I should do something to prevent this.

I took out my phone and look over my contacts.

Hmm.

“Hello Yoo Rin? Can you come over here? It’s an emergency.”

“Are you kidding me?” Yoo Rin yelled as I told her what my problem was all about. I can only sigh.

“Okay I know it’s freaking 21st century but I am telling you the truth.  I don’t know what came to my parent’s sanity to engage me to this ridiculous kind of stuff. I’m only 18!”

“Calm down, will you? How many times did I tell you to stop yelling un-lady-like words that doesn’t fit you, Chae Young?” Yoo Rin looked really annoyed. Well, I can perfectly understand her. She came so late in the evening just to listen to my sentiments, forgot about sleep and I know I am annoying her like heck. Well, she’s my best friend. How can she turn back at me at this time?

“Mianhe, Yoo Rin. I feel so wasted because of this.” I gritted my teeth to prevent myself from saying expletives again.  “What am I gonna do? I don’t want to get married yet or engaged at least. I’m too young for that.”

Sigh.

Sigh.

If I’m going to marry that ugly guy, I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to fantasize about Kim Jong Hyun anymore…I’ve been dreaming of him as my future hubby.

Sigh. So late for me to dream and hope for my future. Damn it.

"So like you know the unlucky guy's name? For sure auntie told you his name." Yoo Rin asked.

"No. Mom won't tell me anything. All I know is that he studies at ZSUN Boys High School. Nothing more, nothing less. How the heck I would know?"

"Why don't you go there and investigate? For sure, you would meet your soon to be husband." Yoo Rin grinned, as there is something she wants to tell me with that.

What the heck?

"Are you trying to tell me something, Park Yoo Rin?"

"I'm telling exactly what I meant, Chae Young."

.

.

.

.

“No! You can’t mean—“

“Oh Yes, dear. Why not, you can do it. You take the roles of the guy at school, since no one would want to do it because like what they say, we are IN AN ALL GIRLS school. And you are the overeager one who does roles like that during the school play.” I saw a smirk cross Yoo Rin’s face.

“Yoo Rin-ah. Do you really want your friend be in that school if I will be found out?” Oh my. I don’t want to even think about it.

“Well…make sure you take care. Don’t worry, I’ll support you.”

Sigh. How can she be so nonchalant about it?

 

 

Okay, so that's it. My best friend suggested this one.

We actually debated all night just to see what the heck her point is.

And stupidity touched my brain.

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I will be stuck to a boys' school for I don't know when.

Yoo Rin said I can stop when I found him.

Then what?

Sigh.

Yoo Rin actually convinced me in a good way. I can’t help but be stupid because no matter how great the PROS are, the CONS for this stunt are really big and critical.

Like this.

Even if I sometimes act ‘unwomanly’ (well that’s how Yoo Rin calls my act, by the way) I can’t stand seeing myself wearing a boy’s uniform and wear it for the whole freaking year.

Need to get moving here and look for that damn registrar’s office.

Yoo Rin dropped me by this school. She said she’ll take care of my parents while I’m away. I wonder how she’d do that. But she’s Park Yoo Rin that’s why I can’t doubt her.

Sigh.

Hmm. This school isn’t that bad.

They have like five buildings, vast soccer field near the gate, and even tennis courts, very wide street for vehicles to come and parking areas.

Whoa. Seriously?

This looks like a sports school with all the amenities I’m seeing. Olympic-sized swimming pool. Really wow. For the rich eh?

Thankfully, I was provided with a map. I bet Woo Young-oppa assisted Yoo Rin for this. Lucky Yoo Rin. She has a sweet boyfriend like him. *envious*

Where is that damn Registrar’s Office?

Hmm---

.

.

.

.

Ouch! Where did that ball come?

 

Onew’s POV

Damn MinHo. He should know better than not to kick the ball out of the soccer field.

Now I need to apologize to some dude who is stupidly wandering to our school. I noticed him earlier with the stupid looking trolley valise and backpack.

I approached him as he was lying at the ground, and slightly arranging his hair.

I can’t help but raise my eyebrow.

Is he seriously holding a mirror?

He’s checking out the bruise on his forehead.

I faked a cough so that he would notice me. I am very intrigue with this newbie (I think).

He looked at me. Eh?

What’s with the dagger eyes?

“You! Did you or did you not throw that freaking ball?!” He…or she screamed. His voice is too thin for a guy. But he’s so angry.

“Come on. I’m sorry. This part is near the soccer field for your information, newbie. Don’t fret like a girl for a bruise.” I said nonchalantly, which made him lose his color.

She immediately got up and walked away from me.

“Yah! Where are you going?” I called him up, but he did not look back. Psh. He should be good to his sunbaes or else he will have a hard time here.

 


 

Playing is very tiring.

Need to go to the canteen.

“You’re so cute Mr. Kim.” I heard, making me look back to my left which is the direction to the registrar’s. Is Jong Hyun or Key here? They’re the ones who flirt with the registrar here. I mean she’s hot. Who can’t anyway?

What is that girl-like dude doing at the registrar?

I hid myself at the post near the windows at the registrar.

Hmm. Seems like he knows how to flirt.

Ms. Choi is easy to get though. I flirted with her too when I got in here.

The guy looked embarrassed though. Playing modest huh?

“Uhm…Miss…can I get my room’s key, registration card and schedule? I really need to go,” he said, not looking at Miss Choi.

“Aw. So cute. Of course. Kim Jin Young, isn’t it?” there goes Ms. Choi’s flirtation. Tsk. Her style never change.

“Oh. Thank you.” So Kim Jin Young huh.

Mss. Choi handed him the registration card and schedule slip at once. “Mr. Kim, your room number is room 237.”

He is my new roommate!

This is fun.

I can mess up with you later, newbie.

 


 

Author’s Note:

Chapter 1 done.

By the way, do visit my other on-going fanfic, I love you, you love her... if it do fits your liking you can subscribe it too! (shameless advertising...tsktsk.) Its a SHINee fic too.:D

Subscriptions, Views and Comments are welcomed and loved.