♛ Chapter 2

HaNa ( H I A T U S )

Suddenly, we heard a gunshot. The mysterious man stood up promptly and gathered his belongings. 

He looked at me dumfounded. "Hustle lady! Help me pack my belongings! We must leave now!" he instructed vigorously. My frightened heart did as told and packed everything. next, he tightened the bag strap and dragged me along to a nearby bush that concealed our bodies perfectly.

He placed a finger over his lips to tell me not to make a sound. I nodded as a reply and looked into the vast grassland. The trampling of horses and men shouting was remote, but soon heard clearly. Few minutes later, I saw a luxurious man sitting in one of the most beautiful horses I had ever seen. 

The handsome man put all five fingers on his right hand sky-ward. Everyone behind him stopped and waited for the next command. The handsome man leaped off his horse in a shinning way and walked around the grassland. Was he going to picnic here? Suddenly, he crouched down and ran his hand through the flowing grass. He closed his eyes and was lost in his thoughts.

And attendant leaped off his horse and walked over to the man. He bowed once in an amiable way before telling the other something. The man who was lost in his thoughts nodded and sat back on his horse. Then, they galloped away.

The mysterious man stood up with eyebrows pinched together. I stood up and reached to loosen that frustration, but his fast reflexes pushed me away. 

"Don't touch me." he said angrily. I swallowed in fear and nodded. 

Next, we moved southeast to a place unknown to me. I grew weary, but the mysterious man seemed not. As we walked and walked without any bite of food, I examined the man unconsciously. 

His eyes were as deadly as poison initially; however now, he seemed like an entire different person. His eyes glistened in the night sky, but his bottom face was still covered with that black mask of his. 

Suddenly, he diverted his attention back to me, and I cowered away. He smirked and said, "Hana, please just keep walking on. We're almost there." I halted for a momentarily and rephrased what he said. Did he just use my name and said please?

I quickly ran to catch up with him with a gigantic smile on my face.