003

'Hmm...'

 

SLAM!

Both boys jumped and turned their heads towards the doorway, where there was a female student panting, looking like she was ready to faint. Sungjong laughed and the girl looked up at him, suddenly smiling. 
"Not today?" Sungjong nodded and she waved to them both before leaving. 
"What was that about?" A slightly confused Myungsoo asked, 
"She's one of my classmates. I guess she thought there was class today too."
"Well she was late." Sungjong laughed and nodded, before edging closer to the other's face once more.

He stared at the brown crystal orbs that inspected him just as greatly, before moving down to his nose, cheeks and lips. He turned his head to the side a bit, something he unconciously did when he was thinking or observing something. He saw the lips start to go closer before he realised Myungsoo was going to kiss him. Well, why would he argue?

They closed the remaining distance between them. Sparks flying, fireworks going off, senses awakening; it was pure heaven. Wanting more of the wonderful taste, Sungjong wrapped his arms around Myungsoo's neck, when their chests touched. MYungsoo gently placed his arms by Sungjong's waist, their kiss getting more and more heated. But of course, they weren't immortal and needed air, finally separating for some. Their foreheads pressed against each other, they still had their arms wrapped around each other too, never wanting to let go. 
Sungjong felt a tingle at his lips when they separated, like when your legs or feet were asleep, but not as painful or torturing. He wanted more of those lips; those wonderful, tasty lips. But time was cruel to him.

The school bell rung, signaling the end of everyone's classes for the day. All of the students had half an hour to get out of the school before it was locked, unless you had after-school classes or activities, but neither of the boys did. Sungjong sighed bringing his arms away from Myungsoo's neck and down to his side, the other following his lead. Sungjong closed his sketchbook, oh-so-carefully, and stuffed his pencils into his pencil case before practically dragging himself to the door. He really didn't want to leave, because who knew when he'd be able to see the boy again? The school was so huge, sometimes he couldn't even find his own friends at lunch or after school. Imagine finding a boy who he only saw once in that huge crowd. His chances were 0.99999 in a million.
"Wait!" Footsteps caught up to him and Myungsoo hooked his arm around Sungjong's, who instantly perked up. "Let's walk home together." Myungsoo proposed with a smile, which Sungjong returned. They left the music room together and walked out of the school, arms linked like they knew each other for years.


AN:
IS THIS THE FINAL CHAPTER?! OMFG I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M EVEN GOING WITH THIS OTL I think this is the end though because it sums up how they met and yea. 

OMFG SO YAY *THROWS CONFETTI* IT'S OVER~

Did you guys like this? I know I took so long with this chapter, but it was worth waiting for...right? If not, then I am truly sorry for getting you all hyped up like that :( On the bright side, I already have pairings and new fanfic ideas written down in my notebook! :D Yes, I have a fanfic notebook, because I'm such a neat-freak lol
So look forward to that if you like the way I write/my stories/my...whatever...LOL

A big thanks to Yeoniebb42 for supporting me throughout this three-shot and giving me encouraging comments each time a chapter was updated ^^
AND A HUGE THANKS TO ALL MY SUBBIES AND COMMENTERS AND SILENT READERS AND JUST EVERYONE WHO AT LEAST READ A BIT OF THIS FANFIC BEFORE THEY REJECTED IT OR LOVED IT DOWN LOL