002

'Hmm...'

Myungsoo heard him pull out his pencils and flip the pages of his huge drawing book, but he didn't expect it to be anything special. 'He's probably drawing so he won't be bored.' he convinced himself.

Every time he stole a glance at him, he had his nose in the giant notebook, his back bending like a piece of licorice in full concentration. 'He's like the little brother I never had..' Myungsoo smiled at the thought. He'd always wanted a sibling, but his parents didn't have that spark in their relationship anymore, so it was useless to ask for one.
He got an idea, causing him to change songs in the middle of playing, much to Sungjong's confusion. "Why did you change songs...?" He asks quietly, with a disappointed tone. 
"You liked that one?" Myungsoo stopped playing to listen to the request. It wasn't often he got requests, since barely anyone cared what he played.
"Well, I liked them all but I liked that other one the best." He started playing the song that was being heard before he switched,
"This one?" Sungjong nodded happily, going back to his work. 'He's not too bad...actually he's kinda cute...' Myungsoo mentally slapped himself for thinking such things, continuing to play the song. 

Every time he tried to change songs, Sungjong asked him to play the same one, over and over again. He'd played it so many times that he could probably sing and play--'That's not such a bad idea..' He remembered the lyrics relatively well, and he was sure the boy wouldn't mind since he loved the song so much. But just as he was going to start to sing, Sungjong dropped his pencil on the floor and held up the notebook with a huge grin on his face. 'Looks like he's done...' Myungsoo slowly got up and went over to take a peek at what the younger had drawn. "What'd you draw..?" He saw what might of looked like hair before Sungjong covered up the notebook with a stern look on his face. 
"You don't want to see this."
"Why not? You were so concentrated on it, it must be good." Sungjong shook his head, 
"No. It's for my eyes and my eyes only."
"Aw, come on don't be like thatt~ Please~ Can I guess what it's of?" The boy thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Okay uhm...is it...something in the room?" He giggled before nodding, holding the notebook closer to his chest. "Okay is it..." he looked around for something that was worth drawing, his eyes landing on his guitar. He went over to pick it up and strummed it once. "This?" Sungjong shrugged his shoulders, as if he was saying maybe. "Yah! How am I supposed to guess it right if you won't say yes or no!" They laughed, Myungsoo trying to look at the drawing once again, this time he saw an eye. '....me....? No don't be so conceited, Myungsoo. ....but he did say it was something in this room....someone.....!'

Sungjong held the notebook up, next to Myungsoo's face, comparing the drawing with the real thing. "Perfect." he whispered, before showing the drawing to his model.

'Holy .' Myungsoo was flabbergasted. He did not expect the drawing to be that good. Not that he was saying the younger was bad at drawing or anything, but it looked like he was looking at a reflexion of himself! "So do you like it...?" Sungjong asked after getting no reaction from him except for huge eyes that were ready to come out of their sockets anytime soon. 
"Do I like it?! Of course I like it! You have a gift! Wow..." He gently took the notebook, inspecting every pencil line and the boy made. "This is a piece of art." Sungjong laughed, 
"My classmates are better than me," which resulted in Myungsoo raising his head from the notebook, his eyes even bigger than before (if that was even possible). 
"HOW?! This is like a mirror!" Sungjong shrugged. He was happy he was getting the compliments though and he could feel his cheeks heating up just as he said that. 
"They just ar--"
"That's not a good enough reason." Myungsoo cut him off, handing back the drawing. "So are you going to give it a title?" Sungjong hadn't actually thought about that. He didn't give his drawings names or titles unless they were for class, when it was actually required. 
"I don't know your name though.." He looked up at the boy he'd spent at least an hour with, realising he never knew his name.

Myungsoo brought his face closer to the boy, dangerously close.
"Kim Myungsoo" he whispered, his gaze moving to the other's lips. 'Damn, they look kissable.--Wait what? No, Myungsoo, snap out of it!'
"Lee Sungjong" The boy whispered back, very slowly moving his face even closer to Myungsoo's before...


AN:
HAH A CLIFFHANGER~!  BECAUSE AUTHOR-NIM IS MEAN HAHA. andalsotogainmoresubbieshehe
Turns out this is going to be a somewhat-chaptered fic after all OTL I really can't write oneshots, it's against my power lol It's weird though because I love oneshots, but when I try writing one I end up coming up with more for the storyline and then adding more chapters and then I get this magnificent idea and just blegh. So I'll have to stop myself from getting any more ideas for this and moving all my thinking into what I should write after I finish this. Any suggestions anyone? I like a lot of bands, so feel free to suggest any pairing. Ialsowannatryahandatsoifyouwannachallengemetothatgorightahead. 

I think that's it! The next chapter should be up innn.....actually maybe tomorrow since school starts on the 4th and I really don't want to get up early OTL 
Author-nim loves all my subbies (old and new) and readers (and people who comment hehe) ♥