001

'Hmm...'

      'Hmm...'
Sungjong stared at the guitar for the longest time, not even holding it, just watching it as if it would grow legs and start walking anytime soon. He started walking around the black, shiny stand in front of him, still inspecting the guitar; almost burning holes through it from his intense stare.
"What are you doing?" A laugh was heard from the doorway, ripping him away from his thoughts. He turned his head to find his boyfriend leaning against said doorway with an amused smile,

"Rip that smirk off your face, it's not like I'm going to touch your precious baby anytime soon." Myungsoo chuckled, walking over to the younger and back-hugging him, resting his chin on the other's shoulder who hugged his arms and leaned into his touch. 

"Want me to teach you a few songs?" He looked up from his position, barely able to see Sungjong's eyes,
"What for, I'll probably forget them anyways.." Sungjong scowled, remembering the time Myungsoo taught him the most beautiful song ever and when he wanted to play it for him two weeks later, he'd forgotten half the song, completely embarassing himself.

"That guitar hates me!" He argued, much to the other's amusement,
"It's a guitar, it doesn't care who plays it as long as they play it right." Sungjong was quiet as he thought about what Myungsoo had said, finally whispering a 'bull' and going over to his their room to draw.

It was what Sungjong did best. Myungsoo had his guitar and Sungjong had his pencils and paints. He often made paintings or drawings for his boyfriend, while the latter composed or sang songs for him. He remembered hearing the boy's voice for the first time...

{Flashback}

It was one of those days when the art teacher got her schedule messed up and called the students in for a meeting on the wrong day, but Sungjong didn't know that. He was walking down the already-empty hallway towards their usual meeting spot; the music room. He never understood why his teacher didn't just hold class in the art room, like the other teachers, since a runner always had to go up and get supplies anyways.
As he neared the door to the music room, he heard a voice. A beautiful voice. Had their teacher finally put a use to working in the music room..?

Sungjong cautiously opened the door, hoping he wasn't interrupting anything since he was a bit late to class. What he found, though, was a single boy sitting on a single chair with a beautiful wooden guitar, strumming it how Zelo could rap. Surprised, he made sure he was in the right room (which he was) and tried his best to enter the room to sit in a corner by himself without having the boy notice him. Because a boy with a giant drawing book and a pencil case full of pencils that clicked and clanked together was not obvious at all.

He heard a laugh, a laugh that could make you laugh along with it yet soothe you instantly, and almost gasped at how beautiful the man in front of him was. 'The....perfect....model...' He thought, admiring each feature and part of his face carefully.
"...ace?" Sungjong blinked a few times. Was the boy talking to him?
"What?"
"I said, will you quit gawking at my face." Sungjong tensed up, 'Crap, I got found out. Uh..just...play it cool...Yeah, play it cool, Sungjong.'
"I-I wasn't gawking!" 'Great, you stuttered.' He mentally slapped himself for being such an idiot. The stranger just raised his brow, 
"Oh really?" He gently placed his guitar on the chair he was just sitting in before heading over to the artist. "Then why were you staring at me with such a hungry gaze, hm?" By now their faces were just centimetres away,
"I was just observing your features, that's all." Sungjong scoffed, picking up the book he didn't even realize he dropped, slipping it under his shoulder, turning on his heel, and started off towards the door, just to get himself yanked back towards the stubborn boy, causing him to drop his utensils. "Ah, look what you made me do..." He reached down to get his stuff, only to realize the other was still attached to his arm. "Hey...let go of me..." He waved a hand in front of the other's face and pointed to the hand around his arm.

'He's soft...and warm...' Myungsoo thought as soon as he held onto the petite boy's arm. He started spacing out, thinking about how exciting it would be to have this little brat as a boyfriend, until a hand was waved in front of his face, pulling him down to earth. Paint boy was pointing to his arm, which Myungsoo was still holding. "Oh right..." he whispered, finally letting go of the arm he held hostage. He never actually noticed the boy was holding such a big drawing book; it was half his size! "Do you paint or draw, most of the time?"

Sungjong was surprised at the question, expecting the stranger to be quiet until he left, 
"Both, I guess...I usually paint with my fingers and, if I can, draw on sand..."
"...with your fingers too?"
"or with a twig." he smiled, being the first time in this whole encounter that he'd smiled to the other, 'Maybe he won't be too bad...' he thought, "So do you just play or do you compose too?"
"Both." The other bluntly replied, returning to his guitar. 'So much for conversation..' Sungjong thought, sitting down on a spare chair, giving a good amount of space in between the two. Myungsoo just stared at him, confused, "Shouldn't you be going to the art room?" Sungjong laughed,
"My teacher always has her classes here, but I guess she messed up the dates again." he replied, not taking a single step towards leaving. A single 'oh.' was heard from the other end and the boy started to play his guitar.; so out of boredom and to practice his skills, Sungjong decided to draw him.


AN: 
OH MY GOD I FINALLY UPDATED!!
This took so long and I'm really sorry for that lol it's like 1:37 here and I kept putting off writing this damn thing because of tumblr. Lovely, lovely tumblr. Not to mention my friend decided to join this rp I'm in and she doesn't know much so I had to help her with coding and this and that so I was putting off the store even more, BUT.
I got the chance to update. *sits back in chair*

The final (hopefully) chapter should be up tomorrow--I mean uh during the day lol

Oh and thanks for subscribing guys! I don't know how you could of subbed with my ty description lol The only important line in all that was "It's about how they met."
But I mean, thanks anyways. AND SILENT READERS THAT MIGHT NOT HAVE AN AFF ACCOUNT I LURVE YOUU~ I was one of you until lately lol

Author-nim lurves you all~ *throws hearts at everyone*