Chapter 53 : Photo shoot? Teaser?

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 53 : Photo shoot? Teaser?


"Now, last thing you need to complete these mission is to guess our names and our group name." The one with red mask said.

"Uh, is it a boy group?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Well, duh. Look at their bodies." Kris said while rolling his eyes.

"Oh. . . . ." Hyun Jae whispered while cursing Kris on her mind.

"I wonder which one is which. . . . since we can't identify them directly." Mi Rin said while tapping her lips

"Uh. . . . Seven people. . . . . . . Is it INFINITE?" Lay asked.

"Your. . . . . . ."

 

Narrator's POV :

 

"Your kidding, right?" Hyun Jae, Mei Rong and Eun Ji scoffed while looking at Lay.

"Well, that's my final answer. You got a problem with it?" Lay asked while raising a brow.

"How come INIFINTE Subae-nim would come here and wake us up EARLY in this freaking morning?" Faye asked while feeling sleepy.

"Hey hey hey, let's see if Lay Oppa is correct." Ji Hyun said while everyone turned their attention to the seven masked guys.

 

CREEEKKK CREEEEKKK CREEEEKKK

 

"He is. . . . .Correct." The guy with a red mask said while everyone didn't remove their mask.

"YES! I told you guys!" Lay exclaimed while doing a victory dance.

"Hey, why aren't you guys removing your masks?" Yong Mi asks.

"Don't tell me that we still need to guess who you guys are." Mi Rin coldly said while she doesn't like to see Sungyeol.

"Well, you guys need to guess who our names." The guy with the aqua blue mask said.

"Aigoo, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Hoya and Myungsoo." Eun Ji said while rolling her eyes.

All of them removed their masks and then a music started playing again.

 

Almost Paradise achimboda deo nunbusin

Nal Hyangnal neoui sarangi osesang da gajinduetae

 

"Enough with that already." Everyone groaned as they felt very hungry.

"CAN WE JUST EAT OUR BREAKFAST PEOPLE?!" Xiumin exclaimed while rolling his eyes.

"Ah, ne." Sunggyu said while rubbing his head sheepishly.

Then a bus came.

Manager Uncle went posing when the bus door went open.

Everyone's eyes twitched except for INFINITE.

Everyone one went pushing Manager Uncle back inside as they can't wait to eat already.

INFINITE just chuckled.

Meanwhile the boys felt protective over the girls which caused them pulling the girl that they felt like protecting from INFINITE.

Kris and Tao went pulling Hyun Jae - making her sit between them.

Kai and D.O went pulling Mei Rong - making her sit between them also.

Xiumin and Chen went pulling Eun Ji - making her also sit between them.

Luhan and Chanyeol went pulling Mi Rin - making her sit between them.

Sehun and Baekhyun went pulling Faye - making her sit between them.

Suho went pulling Yong Mi - making her sit beside him.

Lay went pulling Ji Hyun - making her sit beside him also.

Minwoo, ofcourse, went pulling his Girlfriend, Myun Min - making her sit beside him.

And last but not the least, Donghae went pulling EunHee - making her sit beside him.

INFINITE looked at the boys with fire in their eyes as they have feelings for the girls also.

[A/N: OMG! Mei Rong, Hyun Jae, Eun Ji, Mi Rin and Faye are having a love SQUARE! OAO]

The boys just smirked while INFINITE went sitting in different sits.

"Okay kids, where should we eat-" Manager Uncle was cut off-ed by Xiumin, Tao and the girls.

"MC DONALDS!" The girls, Xiumin and Tao exclaimed while Manager Uncle nodded.

Then the driver of the bus went starting the engine and drove off.

Everyone felt sleepy and took the advantage of being inside the bus.

The girls heads went bobbing up and down until the boys noticed it.

The boys who had rivals went glaring at each other until one of them acted fast and placed the heads of the girls on their shoulder.

D.O, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun went sticking their tongues out to Kai, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun as they we're the ones who acted really fast.

They smiled in victory as K,K,X,L and S went glaring at them.

As time pass, they are now the ones who feels asleep.

Little by little, they fell asleep with their heads on the above the girl's head while the others where in the girl's shoulder.

INFINITE just stayed awake as they didn't feel sleeping.

"Who do they think they are?" Woohyun asked while glaring at Xiumin and Chen.

"Ask them." Sungjong said while having an angry face.

"Aissh, jinjja!" Woohyun exclaimed while acting like he was going to hit Sungjong.

Well, they really didn't know that Manager Uncle was listening to their conversation with a smirk.

So, they are also inlove with my lovely nieces eh? Well, Goodluck about that since EXO loves them. Manager Uncle thought.

After 2894712093812093712843982 minutes passed, they have arrived infront of Mc Donalds.

Manager Uncle looked at EXO, the girls, Donghae and Minwoo and saw that they we're asleep like babies.

Aigoo, they look so cute. Manager Uncle said while smiling.

He went to each one and shook them lightly while they woke up.

"Where are we?" D.O sleepily asked while rubbing his eyes.

"We're here in Mc Donalds already." Manager Uncle said while walking towards the door.

"Palli!" Manager Uncle exclaimed and all of them went standing up from their seats and walked towards the door like zombies.

They got of the bus and went inside of Mc Donalds.

Good thing that there were only few people eating inside.

Manager Uncle didn't ask for what they liked and ordered them to find a table.

Everyone one went sitting in different tables.

As a leader, Kris and Suho went scolding everyone.

Everyone went finding a table and sat together.

Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Sehun, Chanyeol and Luhan went towards Manager Uncle who just finished taking orders.

They helped him bringing the tray filled with food.

Everyone just sat on their seats like a stick.

When the boys went putting the food on the table, Everyone went staring at it.

"Pancakes. . . . . long time for me not to eat this." The girls said while staring at it like nothing.

When the pushed it towards them, the aroma of the pancakes went right through their nose which made them fully awake!

"PANCAAAKKKESSSS!" The girls screeched in a low voice while staring at it with delight.

All of the boys just chuckled at their cuteness and started eating their pancakes.

The girls started eating while closing their eyes every time they plop a part of pancake into their mouths. . . . . which made it weird.

Manager Uncle just stared at the girls, speechless, at their actions.

What happened to them when their parents went leaving them in Seoul? =_= Manager Uncle thought while his eyes twitches every time he see's their actions.

All of the girls thought that Chanyeol will still be that noisy one even when eating but to their luck, he was damn serious eating his pancakes!

The girls went staring at Chanyeol while having their forks in their mouth.

Chanyeol felt being stared and looked up, only to see the girls staring at him.

"Y-yah, w-what are you p-people staring at?" Chanyeol stuttered while turning red.

The girls didn't response as they continued staring at him.

"Is there something on my face?" Chanyeol asked and the girls shook their head.

"Then what?" He asked.

"Why are you so serious?" Myun Min and Mi Rin asked.

"Because I like being serious when it comes to food." Chanyeol answered in a mono toned voice.

"Well-" The girls we're interrupted when someone went towards them.

"Eun Ji-ah."

Everyone went looking up.

They all gasped as they saw Mr. Lee Sooman.

"Annyeonghashimnikka!" Everone stood up and bowed.

"No need to bow girls. . . . . .EXO, what are you young lads doing here?" Mr. Sooman asked.

"U-uh. . . " EXO stuttered.

"Donghae, what are you doing here also?" Mr. Sooman asked. . . . again.

Manager Uncle, the saviour, came to rescue.

"I brought them here since it's my nephew and niece's wedding." Manager Uncle said while Mr. Sooman nodded and brought his attention to the girls.

"Mei Rong-ah! How are you?" Mr. Sooman asked.

"I-I fine Mr. Sooman-sshi." Mei Rong stuttered.

"Can I borrow you and Eun Ji for seven days?" Mr. Sooman asked.

Eun Ji and Mei Rong looked at each other then to the girls then back to Mr. Sooman.

"Waeyo?" Eun Ji asked.

"You two will be having your photoshoot and teaser for your upcoming debut with your cousins when they'll accept." Mr. Sooman said while smiling.

"Uh. . . . Mr. Sooman-sshi. . . . Can I accept my offer now?" Hyun Jae and Yong Mi asked while Faye, Ji Hyun and Mi Rin looked at the two with bewildered expressions.

"Ne." Mr. Sooman said while smiling.

"Well then, Hyun Kyun I'll be borrowing this girls." Mr. Sooman said while looking at Manager Uncle.

"Yes sir." Manager Uncle said.

"Kaja." Mr. Sooman said while walking out with the girls trailing behind him.

"Aissshhh!" Mi Rin, Faye and Ji Hyun went ruffling their hairs.

 

 

Eun Ji, Mei Rong, Hyun Jae and Yong Mi's Side [Narrator's POV]:

 

The girls looked at each other while they entered the van that is separated with Mr. Sooman's.

"Wow. . . . . How does it feel having a photoshoot Eonnie?" Yong Mi and Eun Ji asked Mei Rong and Hyun Jae.

"Well, it's fun actually." Mei Rong admitted while smiling.

"But it's tiring also." Hyun Jae said while chuckling.

"Do they use flashes and stuff Eonnie?" Yong Mi asked.

"Well, yeah." Mei Rong and Hyun Jae chorused.

"Have you two tried being uh. . . . . . like the shooting for commercials and stuff?" Eun Ji asked as she forgot that the two have tried it already.

"Duh, they have Eonnie!" Yong Mi exclaimed.

". . . . I forgot." Eun Ji said while chuckling.

Silence took over the curious atmosphere until the van went stopping as it was already the cue that they have arrived.

"We're here." The driver said as Yong Mi opened the door and went out with her Eonnies.

"Annyeonghaseyo." All of the staff bowed.

"Annyeong." The girls greeted and bowed at them.

"Annyeong haseyo, I will be your Manager starting from now on until you girls will debut." A young handsome man said while smiling at the girls.

"I am Kim Si Young." Their Manager introduced himself.

(Well, I'm making him their manager o_o'')

"Annyeong, it's nice meeting you." The girls said while bowing at their Manager.

"I am Xun Mei Rong." Mei Rong introduced herself.

"I am Choi Eun Ji." Eun Ji followed.

"I am Kim Hyun Jae." Hyun Jae followed.

"I am Song Yong Mi." Yong Mi lastly introduced herself.

"Follow me." Manager Si Young said while leading them the way as they followed.

Everytime they pass by girls, they would drool over Si Young.

"Why is our manager so young?" Yong Mi asked in a whisper tone.

"Molla. I have a bad feeling about him." Hyun Jae whispered back.

"Hey since EXO has like three Managers. . . . Do you think we'll get two more managers?" Mei Rong asked.

"Pabo, I think we'll just get one more or no more since we are like four only." Eun Ji said.

"Oh. . . But how come EXO get three managers?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Duh, they are many-" Eun Ji was cut off-ed when they bumped into Si Young, who just stopped.

"Aigoo, is this the girls Si Young-ah?" A guy's voice asked which caused all the girls to look up to the person.

"Neh but there are still three more people I think." Manager Si Young said while scratching the back part of his head.

"Omo, why don't you girls come out from Si Young's back?" The guy asked while caused the girls to freeze in their spot.

"Aigoo. . ." Manager Si Young whispered while standing beside the guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The girls bowed while not looking at the guy.

"Annyeong. . ." The guy greeted while feeling disappointed since the girls weren't looking at him.

"Yah. . . Why are you not looking at me?" the guy whined which caused the girls to look up.

"Mianhada. ." The girls apologized.

"Kekekekekeke, It's okay. I'm Kang Hyukmin, your manager number 2!" The guys exclaimed.

"I know your names." Hyukmin added while smiling.

"Ah. . . . Ne-" The girls we're interrupted when their phones went ringing.

"Excuse us." Eun Ji said while all of them turned their backs from them and answered the call."

"Yeoboseyo?" The girls said until a voice went shouting from their side.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HERE EONNIE?!"

"SONG YONG MI, WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THE OFFER?!"

"YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WHEN YOU COME BACK!"

"HEY HEY HEY! HAVE YOU MET TAEMIN HYUNG THERE?!"

 


 

«Author's Loveable Note~ /shot/

Annyeong Everyone! :D

How's the chapter? :)

Kekekekekekekekeke, Hyun Jae, Mei Rong, Yong Mi and Eun Ji accepted Mr. Sooman's OFFER! :D

I wonder when will Faye, Mi Rin, Ji Hyun accept Mr. Sooman's offer.

How about Eun Hee (she is also a main character XD)?!

Well, we still don't know ;)

 

Kekekekekeke, their managers are ulzzangs btw XD

I made them their managers since I practically have no idea why XDDD

Kekekekekekekeke.

So. How is it you ? ;)

Is it broing, bad or stuff?

 

Aigoo!

Kai and Lay are getting hurt ><

I feel heartbroken when I heard about it from the start ;m; )

They really need a break! ;m; )

Even if it affects their Comeback, they still need to have some break/rest!

Let's pray for their recovery, especially Xing xing (Lay). [I don't really like calling people 'Gege' 'Oppa' 'Eonnie' and etc. when I haven't got their permission DX]

I felt crying when I heard that Xing xing's injury occurred again when they we're having their rehearsal.

 

Well, I wanna thank everyone who subscribed, commented and supported this story of ours :)

It is really a big thing for us! :)

We really thank all of you :)

We heart you guys! <3 :)

Let me love you guys! ;w; )/

 

 

Well then, don't forget to comment, subscribe, click the arrow thingy beside the title (?) and ENJOY! :D

Ppyong~

-Winter_Breeze