Irritated

Can't you understand? I like you

 

 

LAY's POV

 

We we're waiting for Eun Mi to come. They want to eat out so we gathered here. Beside me is Hye Su, I guess she's enjoying my friends company since she's all smiles now and laughing at the lame jokes these guys are saying. I was wondering what's taking Eun Mi so long, I should have fetched her so she'll be here, I unlocked my phone ready to text Eun Mi when the door of the cafe opened revealing Eun Mi but she's not alone she is with a guy and that guy is holding her hands. What is this?

Eun Mi started talking but that guy interrupted her, what shocked me the most is what he said

"I am Jung Woo her boyfriend...nice to meet you all"

*Bwoh?! How did that happen?! The last time I checked she's not seeing someone...who is this guy?*

I felt my body stiffen, I don't know why but why does it affect me when he introduced himself as Eun Mi's boyfriend... I tried to relax but as when I look at Eun Mi and she's smiling at that guy it just makes me irritated. 

"Wow baby I want to try this~ can we get it?" I heard him, okay now they're already at the endearment stage huh? Baby? Really? Yea right.

"Aish~ arrasso oppa let's try it what else do you want? What about this?"

"Eyyy~ you guys are so cheesy. Baby huh?" Chanyeol teased

Eun Mi blushed immediately, ohhh so you're enjoying it now? Why am I irritated by the way? 

"Oppa open your mouth" Hye Su told me and she shoved a spoonful of cheesecake inside my mouth

I tried to be at ease and not let that whole boyfriend thingy get into me. Maybe I'm just shocked since Eun Mi was one of my close friends and I kinda feel sad since she didn't told me about that guy...is she still mad at me? Aish~ I don't know.

"YAH YIXING!" The others were already shouting at me, I was so pre occupied with my thoughts that I didn't hear what they're talking about.

"Huh? Waeyo?"

"We were asking you if you want to watch a movie together? Jung Woo is in"

"Ahhh...you want to come?" I asked Hye Su

"As long as it's not to boyish movie" she stated

"So we're going to watch romance movies? Yea yea we already know that you and Eun Mi are already in love no need to smack it in our face." Chanyeol joked

"Yea we're in, let's go now" I told them

 

---------

While walking towards the movie house Eun Mi and that guy was at the back, laughing like they have their own world. I can hear Eun Mi's laughter and automatically I smiled. I peeked at their direction only to see them holding hands again and talking close to each other. Now that hurts...wait why? Why does it hurts? Why?!

Inside the movie house I am besides Hye Su and I am happy that Eun Mi is also besides me...I tried to open a conversation but that guy is really fast...Eun Mi scooted closer to that guy's side. Errr great....just great...but why am I feeling this way? You are not feeling jealous Yixing...you just miss your friend...yes that the only reason...

 

 

 

****************************************************************************

Double update for you :))))))))))))))))))))))

How was it? Comment down~ 

Thank you myungster97 for subscribing~ :>