Oppa

Can't you understand? I like you

YOUR POV

 

"Ahhhhh~" I yawned as I woke up from my deep slumber. My eyes hurt, not from crying but from sleeping late at night just watching tons of Kdrama. I need a stress reliever. 

Today is a nothing to do day. I want to go out out but I don't have a company and plus I don't know where to go. I touched my tummy and I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I prepared some toasted bread, eggs and bacons. I poured some orange juice then proceeded to eat. Suddenly I heard the doorbell...I ran to open it curiousity got me and I was happy to see who it is. It was no other than my childhood friend Jung Woo.

"OPPA~!!!!!" I shouted and ran to him, he welcomed me to his arms. I missed this oppa~ he was my first guy friend and he's always there for me since we're kids he is like my brother. Jung Woo oppa left me coz they migrated in the States and I was left alone, then I meet Lay and his friends.

"Yah! How are you? What's with that black circles around your eyes? Huh?" Oppa stated.

"I was uhm..." 

"You were busy watching korean dramas again right?" He didn't let me finish my statement "Why? Did something happenned to you? You only do marathons if you're feeling down...it was your stress reliever right?" Oh he sure is my Oppa~ he knows everything about me. "C'mon baby you don't want to tell Oppa? I feel hurt" then he pout...aigoo my oppa is too cute~

"Aish oppa~ okay you got me. I got nothing to do so yeah~" I tried to convince him...

"Yea right~ you'll tell me that sooner. mehrong" he stated then went inside.

"Yah oppa~ mom would be happy seeing you here. What brings you here by the way?"

"Ouch~ you don't want to see me now baby?"

"Bwoh? Ani, I was just shocked and I wasn't expecting you here, so what?"

"Well it's my break and I'm sick and tired there so I convinced my parents that I want to visit you, since they totally understand they let me fly. Talking about them they went shopping and they asked me to give you this" He said while digging into his luggage. He then handed me the gifts his parents bought for me; there were shoes, bags, perfume and dresses. "Whoa oppa isn't too much?" I was shocked that Auntie and Uncle still remembers me and the things I want.

"Too much? It's nothing...they missed you and they were so excited to shop for your things. So accept it all, okay?" He pinched my nose which I definitely hate

"OPPAAAAAAA!!!"

 

----------------------------

 "Oppa i'll be leaving, my friends want to go out~"

"Baby don't you want me to come? I feel bored here" he pouted again....whenever he pouts I just can't resist him

"Stop pouting oppa, you can come with me okay? go change now. Ppali~"

He sprinted upstairs and easily changes his attire

"Let's go~!" He pulled my hand then i lead the way. We went to the cafe, they're already there and was waiting for me. As we arrived at the cafe all of them looked at our direction, I can see clearly that they were shocked seeing me with a guy and that guy was holding my hands...

We went to sit and i can sense a very awkward atmosphere...i cleared my throat since no one wants to speak first~

"ermm...guys this is Jung Woo Oppa he's my..."

"I am Jung Woo her boyfriend...nice to meet you all" *bwoh?! O_O here he goes again with that introduction~*

 

 

****************************************************************************

90 degrees bow~ sorry for not updating~ OTL 

thank you my lovely subbies for subscribing~ saranghae~!!!! Haneul_Kim soorinchoi aimeekim hellopikachu96 Icedrop 

LeaderMaknae Littlebirdie97 applemint FindingSunshine 

 

ENJOOOOOOOOOOY~