Welcome oscitancies

Wordlust | Advertising + mini reviews

layzyunicorn/ShadowYin: Let's give a warm welcome to our final addition in Wordlust family: oscitancies~! Sorry to all those who intended to apply and never got a chance ^_^' maybe next time when we feel the need to hire again, you'll be a part of our family? Now, let's read oscitancies answer~!

 

“Hey! Wait up!” At any day I probably would have just continued walking, and given how tired I felt, I would have just ignored that voice. However, I found my feet halting and my hips turning and my eyes trailing up to the source of the voice- which I secretly thought was beyond angelic. It was her, that one girl that I’ve known since I was a child. Our parents would say that we were born with magnets in us, mine will be the south and she’ll be the north, we attract; we’re like a Christmas package that comes together. As we grow it seems like the magnets got weaker, we drifted apart, further than I would prefer. Now, hearing her voice, it jammed up any other thoughts I had. That simple “Hey! Wait up!” felt so foreign yet so familiar, it made my heart compelled to peel my eyes off the asphalt and look at her. Ah, there she is, beautiful, as always. She smiled at me, an upwards-tug of her lips’ corners, so minute to untrained eyes, yet I caught it. Everything she does captures your attention, I reminded myself, even when she curls the tip of her hair down the school’s hallway would catch my attention. “Let’s go home together.” She said, while dismounting her bicycle beside me. Together? That sounds really nice. It has been such a long while since I’ve last walked home with her. With a simple nod of my head, I held onto her bicycle and started walking. “You know, it’s very ungentlemanly of you to walk away with my bicycle.” She laughed, that bell-like laughter that resonates in my head all the time. “You know, it’s very ungentlewomanly of you to ignore me along the school corridors.” I didn’t expect that to come out of my mouth, it was supposed to be bottled up in me forever. Maybe she didn’t understand the intention why I said that- and it hurts. The core of my heart vibrated with ache and at that very moment I hated her laughter, her hair, her everything. If only- “Come on. Let’s get ice cream. It’ll be my treat. Butterscotch ice cream, right?” Well at least she still remembered the trivial things. At that moment, I settled for the consolation price.