ShadowYin's writing

Wordlust | Advertising + mini reviews

 

ShadowYin's Note: So I've realised that I would end up being the only one in Wordlust without having written a piece for the picture...I felt left out...so I quickly made something up~ I apologize for my poor vocabulary. *sniffles* We shall post our staff's 'answers' before we start posting fanfics which we highly recommend. Please be patient with us ^__^

 

He’s not there, not really. No one is ever there. It’s kind of funny, but kind of sad at the same time. We’ve never met, yet my brain continues to stubbornly draw out your features explicitly as if I could see you. Sadly, you’re nothing but a figment of my imagination based on the things you've told me. (At least, that was what I’ve been told.) You’re nothing but a voice; a voice which seem to linger at the edge of my ear, constantly nagging at me with moral lessons.

My heels clicked on the pavement whilst I walked this empty road. A warm breeze caressed my cheeks, making me wonder; ‘was that you?’ My mind went wild as I tried to picture you beside me. At the corner of my vision, I noticed a tall figure striding beside me with a bicycle. A fresh, alluring scent reached my nose. Lavender, I supposed. Suddenly you stood still and I followed suit. You flashed me a radiant smile, almost blinding my eyes. It made me realise one thing; you were real. You were very real despite everything I’ve been told.