Let The Best Men Wins

Fate
A few weeks later, someone e-mail me. There's some picture of donghae with a girl. I was shocked and I burst ed to tears. Hyorin and Sooyoung got home and asked me why I'm crying. Sooyyoung looked the laptop and start saying tht he already known that Donghae is not a good guy and that actually make me cry harder.Somehow Hyorin told Hyuk and Hyuk told Donghae about the pic. He was shocked. He called me many times but I didn't even pickup. So I went to office with shaggy red eyes. Youngmin and Kwangmin noticed it but Kwangmin won't dare to ask me why. Since hyorin is in the same department as Youngmin, Youngmin asked hyorin what happen and she told him. A few days later, as I when for a jog, I bumped into Youngmin. He asked me do I want coffee and he said maybe, we can chat too since its been along time since we talk. As we where talking, Youngming said he known about Donghae. "Nvm Audrey, I can be by your side. Just forget about that douchebag. Hahaha he's so damn stupid fr leaving you. I'm way better than him. Oh he thinks he's so hot? Hahahahahaha such and lameass. And Audrey, we meet for along time and I actually liked you" . Then I slapped his face "Don't you dare say that. I still love him. And Donghae, for me, your just a brother for me. Hm I have to go". After that incident, I barely talk with him. And Donghae still sending me e-mails, bbms, calls and etc but I still didn't respon. I just can't. Somehow Youngmin and Kwangmin know that both of them liked me and they dared each other, who can get me. I was very mad at them at that time.