Fate

Fate
"I went to 7-Eleven with my friends that night. So then I met someone. Kinda handsome. I act naturally since I know, this will be the first and last time I'm meeting him since he's a stranger. But actually, his best friend is my bestfriend's boyfriend. So we went to the nears coffee house and hangout for hours. We have this connection. Just for a few hours we're closed like bestfriend. He gave me his number and I gave him mine and my twitter user name too. After we got home, I was so tired so I slept till like 11am. Woke up, I hoped he'll call but unfortunely he didn't. So I bravely mention him on twitter said "Hi! Remember me? 7-Eleven and Starbucks? Hyuk's friend :) " but still no reply. I continue my life as a university student like usual but I do wish he'd call or reply my mention. So this one fine day, I went to Hyuk and Hyorin's house. So when Hyuk and Hyorin out to take our other friend, I stayed home and watched tv. Suddenly I heard a knocked on the door, and I thought I was Hyuk, Hyorin and the others. So I opened the door and surpising its him. Donghae. So I was shock and said " Oh hi what are you doing here? Hyuk went out with Hyorin to fetch Sooyoung and Siwon. So yeah come back in 15 minutes". Yes I was mad at him so I wanted to close the door but he stopped me. He said "Wait! Audrey, for the first time Hyuk told me about you, I was fascinated to meet you. And yes Hyorin and Hyuk planned our meet at 7-Eleven. I admire your beauty so I told Hyuk I want to meet you again. And yes I'm sorry for not replying your mentions and call. I was quite busy with the court case. I'm getting a divorce with my wife. She did somthing and I come here to tell you this, Cho Audrey, I love you so much. In fact I'm madly in love with you" and I was shock. And before Donghae came, I was on the phone with my mum. She heard everything and she's not pleased with it since she wanted to pair me with one of her friend's son, Gongchan. She shouted on the phone and asked me to put it on speaker. So I did and she told Donghae to leave me. I was sad so I cried a little. My mum hung up. I asked Donghae to go and he said he's in love with me. I asked him to go again and he keep on repeating the same thing. Then hyuk, Hyorin, Siwon and Sooyoung got back. I run to the room and Donghae wanted to chased me but Hyuk and Siwon asked him not to make thing worse. Hyorin and Sooyoung came to me. I don't exactly know why I cried. Is it because I'm angry at Donghae for not responding my tweets, messages and calls or I'm angry at my mum because I love him?