Coincidence?

Fate
So 5 months after the incident. Hyorin, Hyuk, Siwon, Sooyoung and I decided to go for a vacation. So we pick London and Donghae was there too But I didn't know. They planned this after Gongchan and I broke up. I was sad but I didn't really loved him. So the luggage and flight check was ok. We arrived at 12pm Britain time and we went straight to the hotel since we need to clean up and take a rest for awhile. After we've take enough rest, we went to Oxford Road to take our dinner. As we were walking together, laughing and vaining Sooyoung said she wants to go to the toilet and asked Hyorin to accompany her. So we waited there and suddenly Hyuk and Siwon met their old friend and left me alone there. While I was playing with my phone, someone tapped my shoulders. I thought it was Hyorin and Sooyoung but no, it was Donghae. " I heard about you and Gongchan. I'm sorry" he said so I replied "Nah sokay" then it went awkward. After a few mins, he started a convo asking how am I doing and what am I doing for now. After that he bursted to the main subject. He told me he still love me and he asked me to give him chances. I was speechless so I stared at his adorable face. So yeah I sorta gave him chances. He was so cute.