The beginning of the end

CONGRATULATION, I HATE YOU

My head aches, I wanted to be alone.

My body trembles with anger. I walked leaving Geun suk behind. I couldn’t think properly.

I went straight to my apartment and drown myself with liquor.

Did SHE know me from the very start?

Is this the reason why SHE said sorry?

this the reason why SHE said SHE isn’t an angel?

How didn’t I figure it out? I’m really dumb!

STUPID KIM HYUN JOONG!

I’ve been tricked twice by the same person, worst, by a girl. By that angel-turn-devil-girl! I despised her!

but… Why? Out of all the people who could deceive me, why HER?

When everything covered with darkness, her words lighten me up I believe her… Why? Why me?

How could she do that to me?

I never done anything wrong to her! Or perhaps to Shin hye, her bestfriend?

 

When I woke this morning my head aches because of too much liquor. I went straight to the kitchen and drink brewed coffee. My mind was full of yesterday’s scenery

It could have been perfect if only… If only SHE… SHE didn’t show up! After drinking, I took a quick shower, wear jeans and ordinary shirt. I took my car key and drive as fast as I can.

My destination?

To that GIRL

My life is in a big mess, it’s time for me to clean it up or rather it’s time for HER to bring back my life.

I went to the noodle restaurant. If my memory serves me right, SHE said that it’s on her way home.

This will be my first clue on finding her. Why? I don’t know. But I feel the urge of meeting her. To make her pay for the seven years I’ve suffered.

For all the troubles and pain As I went in, the waiter greets me beautifully.

i'm trying to figure out on how to ask about her, my angel in disguise. Crap… How many times will I tell myself that she isn’t an angel! She’s the worst being! She’s… she’s… FORGET IT!

“Excuse me sir?”

“ahh..yes?

“Can I take your order?”

“ahh..yes! One ramen noodle please”

“Sure! You look familiar” the waiter commented

“huh? Do you know me?”

“if I am right, you are with So min last time, right?”

I nod confirming his query

“Why are you here? Are you looking for her? What is your relationship with her? Are you his friend? boyfriend?”

I feel like why eyes widened not to his continuous questions but because of the word “boyfriend”

Who is this guy? What’s with that so much interest?

“ahh, sorry! Forget about those questions, I’m just a bit worried you know. So min, that girl, she only got a few friends and I’ve never seen her with any other guy. She said she doesn’t want to date. That it’s not her thing”

“are you upset because I was with her?”

“huh? Ahh… honestly...” “You like her?”

“How did you know that? Are some kind of a psychic?”

“It’s obvious”

“Really? Just keep it to So min, I haven’t confessed to her yet, ahmm..i think I should go and get your order”

“I think I should go and get your order”

After a little chat with the waiter I found out that SHE is single and that waiter like her.

Does she like him also? So, what? What it is to me? Why would I be curious about it? While waiting for my noodle, memories of HER comes flashing to my mind. It was a good night but after I found out who SHE really was, I can’t help but to curse and erase it from my memory.

Suddenly, somebody enters the restaurant.

“UNBELIEVABLE”

I was dumbfounded when I saw HER.