HE IS BACK!

CONGRATULATION, I HATE YOU

 

I am not an angel, I am not an angel, I am not an angel

 

These words echoed on my head. It has been 3 weeks but it’s still driving me crazy indeed..

 

Why? How could she say such thing? Or am I being too insensitive again?

 

I went back to the café but she’s not there anymore they say that she already resigned and nobody knows her whereabouts

 

“BANG!”

 

I was totally shocked when the door opened and my ever dearest stupid bestfriend showed up

 

“YOH!”

 

The last time we saw each other was during our graduation day in high school.

He hit me so hard that I fell on my knees. He doesn’t have to tell me why he did that because I knew it was about Shin hye.

 

He was a jerk but he really hates it when someone so dear to him cries. He said that his heart was crashing as he hears her mourning. He sounds a stupid romantic jerk, right? But when his fist landed on my face I felt it. I felt his sincerity and his pain. I felt how much I’ve hurt Shin hye.

 

That makes me really stupid.

 

“Miss me bro?”

 

He said while making his puppy eyes. It’s really irritating though. I didn’t pay attention to him. I picked up some documents and pretend to read it.

 

“Hey! Your dear bestfriend just came back and you pretend to read that trash?”

 

“If you’re done talking you can go”

 

“What a cold hearted man! Don’t tell me after all these years you still have a grudge on me?”

 

“I never had grudge to anyone”

 

Never in my life that I keep a grudge on him, I know that I’ve deserve those punch.

 

“Really? You are really my everdearest bestfriend!”

 

I didn’t respond but he suddenly dragged me out of my room (I haven’t told you yet but I’m at the office)

 

“Hey, hey..what are you doing?”

 

JANG GEUN SUK is BACK, it’s time to PARTY!”

 

He shouted really loud that everybody in my department looked at us.

 

“ehemmm…continue working please” I said and walked towards the elevator with Geun suk. When we’re inside the elevator we both started to talk in our own normal way

 

“So, what brought you back?”

 

“To punch you again”

 

“HUH?” I was shocked, does he know about my angel in disguise?

 

“What’s with your face? I was just joking?”

 

“err..nothing?”

 

“hmm..it looks like something fishy here”

 

I pretend not to hear him and change the topic

 

“So, where are we going?”

 

“You will know when we’re there”

 

Geun suk never changed at all. He is still a stupid guy but he helps me in his most crazy way. It’s good to have him back.

 

My life is a big mess but I am still thankful that I have a friend. How I wished that my angel in disguise is here right now, I may be able to smile more…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey yah! Chapter Four is ON!

 

Is there something missing?

Please let me know…

Can you give me some tips so I can improve my stories?

 

Thank you again and again, I hope you will share more of your love by continuing patronizing my stories (including Coincidence and Help me remember to forget you)

 

COMMENT MORE!

:D