FRIENDSHIP/DISASTER

CONGRATULATION, I HATE YOU

 

Geun suk was driving but his mouth couldn’t stop from talking. He’s a bit talkative, you know. He talks about his life abroad, he being famous among the girls and he being an international model. It’s not surprising for me, I know that he will succeed on his career.

 

Geun suk didn’t come from a rich family like me. He lives on his own since his parents died when he was on Junior High. Regardless of what had happened to him he still smiles. He delivers milks and newspapers as his part-time job.

 

So how did we become friends?

 

It’s too embarrassing but I’m gonna tell you anyway but please, don’t tell others?

 

I was surrounded by a group of thugs, they insist on getting my money but I refuse.  So they beat me up, luckily Jang Geun suk came and helped me. We became bestfriend since then.

 

He also becomes good friend with Shin hye, which is my fiancé.

 

To make it clear, Shin hye and I are actually in a relationship since our parents decided that. But it is not that we didn’t want it, we both love each other, that’s what I know and I believe so.

 

At last, after more than an hour of driving, we arrived at a restaurant near the sea.

We sat on the table where we could have a wonderful site. I felt peacefulness as I breathe the fresh air.

 

It’s a very good feeling…

 

“Thanks bro”

 

I told Geun suk while we both stare at the ocean. After a while, I noticed a girl walking on the seashore

 

My eyes widened and I feel like I’m about to collapse

I blink and focused on the girl,

 

“It can’t be” I murmured

 

Geun suk noticed me but He doesn’t looked surprised

 

“She’s more beautiful now, right?”

 

I am speechless. I couldn’t respond to Geun suk. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Is she for real?

 

“When I came back I went straight to this place and unexpectedly I saw her, she was walking on the seashore and stares at the ocean. She looked like she’s waiting for someone to come”

 

“Shin hye”

 

I don’t what to stay. I am too dumbstruck to speak. I cannot believe that I will be able to see her again even from distant.

 

After awhile, there is a girl who approached Shin hye. I didn’t have to be closer to know who she is.

 

Angel? Why? Why is she with Shin hye?

 

“ohh, another beautiful girl, he seems familiar to me”

 

Geun suk tries to remember her

 

“Is she Shin hye’s girl-bestfriend? I am not really sure, She was a total nerd way back in high school. Remember the first time we saw her? Her hair was all over her face that we only saw his eyes…she was funny. And oh, she always wears the pink jacket Shin hye gave her, that’s our hint to know that she was her bestfriend”

 

Geun suk was still talking but I cannot concentrate more. I would never think that SHE is the ONE who destroys my life.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi there!

There are too many questions and I really like it!

Should I answer it one by one?

This chapter will be my first response :)

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D