Chapter 3.

Beautiful Stranger.

Beautiful Stranger

Chapter 3.

It was night time when Kris finally landed in Vancouver. As he collected his luggage from the baggage section, he walked out of the arrival gate, taking in the fresh view of his surroundings. He breathed in the cold air and continued walking towards the row of seats. As he settled down for a breather, he took out his phone and took all of his courage to turn it on. 

'14 Missed calls from Dad'

For a moment he forgot how to breathe. He ignored the missed calls and scrolled through his few contacts. He listened to the ringing tone as he waited for his contact to pick up. 

"Hello?" A groggy voice welcomed the call. 

"Hey, hyung is here." Kris said. 

"M-Mwoh? You've reached?!" A couple of things crashing followed after. 

"Yah Jongdae, you okay there? Did you just woke up?" Kris chuckled. 

"A-ani, i was just going out to fetch you at the airport. Be right there in max 30 mins, hyung. Gotta go, see you!" Jongdae ended the call. 

Kris could only chuckled as his bestfriend's actions. "I knew you were sleeping, idiot. I wasn't even mad that you're not here, pabo." He muttered to himself as he busied himself by looking around for a comfy stall since his throat was itching for a warm drink. 


Amber's flight finally landed at the airport in the middle of the night. She collected her luggage from the baggage port and walked out of the arrival hall while scanning through her surroundings for familiar faces. 

"Amber! Amber, look here! We're here!" A couple of female screams attracted her attention. She smiled as she made her way towards her friends who was waving ever so excitedly with a drawing block writing of her name. 

"Hey guys, you made it." Amber said, pulling the girls into a hug the minute she walked up towards them. 

"It's nice to finally see you here, Amber. How have you been? You look so skinny now, did your family even feed y0u?" One of the girls spinned Amber, taking a good look at her.

Amber shook her head. "Vic unnie, it's not that. They treated me well. I just spent extra time in the gym that's all." Amber explained, reassuring her worrying unnie. "And look at you both, you guys look so beautiful in person than the pictures you sent me. It's great to finally see you guys after two years."

Amber pulled them into another bone crashing hug before Luna and Victoria took control of her luggage and daypack, ignoring Amber's protest. "I'm feeling rather thristy, should we get something to drink before we head home? We could use the time to you know, catch up and maybe you'll spill the beans on your sudden visit here." Luna said, grinning as she links hands with Amber. With Victoria agreeing ethusiasticly, Amber had no choice but to agree and so, the three ladies make their way to the nearest Starbucks cafe noisily. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: So hey guys. I finally decided to update after what it seems to be a few centuries /bricked; I hope you all don't give up on me, I got busy with school and personal life. but please, stay with me. I plan to finish this story, and so i will. So love you guys <3