Chapter 1.

Beautiful Stranger.

Beautiful Stranger

Chapter 1


The door opened suddenly with a bang, startling the tomboy who was laying on her bed, with her Macbook placed in front of her. 

"Get out." Her visitor suddenly said, standing right before her bed, hands crossed against her chest and an annoyed expression plastered on her face. 

"W-what?" Amber asked, as if she didn't hear the other. 

"Yeah, you heard me. Get out of my house." 

Amber's eye widened and she sat up right away. "Why are you being like this suddenly, Krystal?" 

 

Krystal rolled her eyes. "You're pathetic. I don't want anything to do with you, illegitimate child. You better get out of my house. You may be the older amongst us both but you are getting nowhere near my heritance. This company is mine." 

 

Amber gasped and reached for Krystal's hand, who struggled to get out of her grasp. "Krys, you know i don't want the company. Even if Dad hands it over to me, i'll pass it to you. You know i would." 

Krystal pulled her hand from Amber's tight grasp and glared. 

"Even so, i still don't trust you. You better leave or i make sure i will have you killed, you hear me? We both know that i mean what i say."
And with that, she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Amber curled herself up on her bed and cried the whole night, unsure of what to do. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


He took out his huge duffel bag that was kept under his bed and threw it on the bed. He quickly took his clothes and stuffed them inside the bag, not caring if it was messy. He doesn't have much time left. Not much time till his father comes back. 

After packing whatever clothes he has, he looked around his desk to take any other important items. He grabbed another backpack and threw in his tech gadgets before pausing before a picture frame. He grabbed the frame and let his fingers roamed over a girl's face. Unknowingly, tears started to form and he quickly wiped it away. He hestitated whether to bring along the picture frame and later decided he'll just bring it along. 

After checking around for any other things that he might missed packing, he took his backpack and his duffel bag and took one last look before leaving the place that he was brought up. 

Sighing, he quietly closed the door to his room and walked towards the front gate, taking one more look and walked towards the nearest bus stop. 

 

 

Hey guys! So yeah, here's the updated and changed version of Chapter 1. This chapter is abit short, i know. The next few chapters i'll try to keep it a little lengthy, but not that lengthy, know what i'm sayin'? I'll try to update this weekly, since my feels for this story suddenly came back. The plot i've changed a little but it will have something like before along the lines. Let me know your views about this chapter and i'll see you guys soon! Thank you for staying, even if the plot changed abit. To the new subscribers, i hope that you too will stay till i finish this story.