Chapter 2.

Beautiful Stranger.

Beautiful Stranger

Chapter 2

 

The next morning came and the Jungs were having breakfast in their huge and spacious dining room. Even if their dining room was spacious, they choose to have a medium size table, accompanied with 4 chairs. Mr and Mrs Jung sat beside each other, while Amber and Krystal sat facing each other. Amber was just staring onto her plate, sighing now and then, her fork poking the poor pancakes.

"Amber dear, why aren't you eating?" Mrs Jung asked, as worry flashed through her aged yet delicate face.

Amber snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the person who called her.

"N-Nothing Mother. I'm just not very hungry, that's all." Amber replied, with a small smile.

Krystal scoffed and continued eating her pancakes. Mrs Jung raised her eyebrows at her daugher's weird behaviour but decided to dismiss it.

"Oh dear, are you feeling unwell somewhere? Should i call a doctor?"

Amber shook her head. "N-No Mother. It's nothing really."

She then stood up and excused herself to her room.

As she walked up the stairs, she couldn't help but think about what she was going to do.

Dad didn't even say a word to me. Mother is still as kind as ever, even when i don't deserve it. I'll miss them. She thought, as she turned the knob of her bedroom door.

As she was about to close the door, the door was stopped by a foot that was purposely put out.

"Still not leaving, i see?" A voice said, as the door opened, revealing a very annoyed Krystal.

"You really want me to hunt you down, don't you?"

Amber quickly shook her head. "Can't i just stay here? I'll stay out of your way, i won't follow dad to the company anymore. I'll just," she paused. "I'll just stay here in this house, i promise."

Krystal pondered about the offer and shook her head. "Not good enough, i want you gone."

Krystal stepped closer to Amber till they were face to face.

"Disappear. You don't belong here. You're not supposed to be here, either." Krystal hissed. "By tonight, if you don't disappear, i swear to god, i will freaking kill you and have you disappear without a trace."

With a final glare, she then turned around and walked out, leaving Amber speechless and unsure of what to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The male finally arrived at Beijing Airport after a long bus ride through the night. As he waited in line, his stomach grumbled and he ducked his head, ashamed as he hadn't had anything to eat. He checked his pockets for his wallet.

It's enough for roughly 2 weeks. He thought. 

"Next please." The lady at the counter said in a loud voice. 

"One ticket to Vancouver, Canada please." He said. 

The lady asked him for his passport and proceeded to get his flight ticket ready. He paid quickly and deposited his duffel bag as check in luggage. 

"Here you go." The male nodded and muttered a thank you before making his way to the nearest sighted noodle stall. 

He chose a quiet spot and setlled down before ordering a hot piping bowl of beef noodles. The noodles came in a matter of minutes and he quickly engulfed the whole bowl, only realising now how famished he was. He glanced at the clock once he was done with his bowl. 

He has about 20 minutes till his flight. He decided to check in earlier and paid for his meal, thanking the owner before walking out. As he was walking towards the boarding gate, his pocket suddenly felt some vibrations. He frozed on the spot and reached in his jacket pocket for his phone. 

Dad. 

For a moment, he stopped breathing. He quickly pressed reject and turned off his phone. His dad need not know where he is going or how long he is going. He breathed in and out and turned around to take one last look of his homeland. 

"This is it, Yifan. Your new life awaits. A new and better life." He muttered to himself before checking in. 

He sat in the waiting area with his earphones on and waited till the boarding gate opened. 

"Passengers heading towards Vancouver, Canada on flight PEK-YVR, please proceed into the aircraft. The gates will be closed in 5 minutes." 

Yifan stood up and handed his boarding pass to the officer who was on standby. She cleared him and off he go, into the aircraft. 

A new life awaits for him at the other side of the world. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber decided that she would leave by tonight, after realising how unwanted she is in the household. She quickly packed her luggage with her clothes and her backpack with her gadgets. She waited till everyone went to bed before sneaking out and leaving the country forever. 

As she left the gates, she was greeted with one of her best friend's car. 

"Hey Sulli. Thank god you made it." She exclaimed. 

Sulli smiled and quickly ushered her to get in. Amber smiled and fulfilled her best friend's request. Unknowingly, as soon as Sulli drove away from the mansion, one of the room lights switched on. The curtains of the room were pulled away, revealing a flawless and pale face that was looking at the car. 

"Make sure you follow her and have her killed." Krystal said to someone on the phone. 

"Roger that, princess." The man on the phone answered. 

Krystal smiled as she ended the phone call and walked back towards her bed. 

"Finally, a good night's rest in years." She screamed quietly. 

Back to Amber;

"What? You're leaving this country? Why so sudden, Unnie?" Sulli asked, as she stopped before a red traffic light. 

"Sulli ah, it's nothing. I just feel like getting away for awhile, you know. Have some fresh air, meet new people." Amber casually explained, being careful not to expose anything. 

"Unnie ah, it's Krystal right? Did she threatened you again? Is that why you're leaving?" Sulli suddenly asked. 

"Sulli, no-"

"That is going to get it from me, i swear. I'll rip her into pieces and-" 

Amber smacked her arm and exclaimed," Sulli, drive!" 

Sulli quickly stepped on the paddles and then it was silent for a moment. 

"Then how are you going to be in Vancouver, unnie?" Sulli asked, breaking the silence. 

"Sulli, Luna unnie and Vic unnie are there, aren't they? I'm gonna stay with them for awhile." Amber said, assuring the worried dongsaeng. "You know Sulli ah, you should come along too." She asked as the sudden crazy idea popped inside her head. 

Sulli's eye lit up for a moment before she shook her head. "Unnie, i can't. I would love to go, but who would take care of Mum for me? I'll see how okay? Unnie keep in touch okay? I'll email you every day!" Sulli exclaimed as they finally arrived at Incheon Airport. 

"Alright, alright, Sulli ah. We'll keep in touch, i'll skype with you too okay? I've got to check in now if i don't want to be late for my flight." Amber said quickly. 

Sulli nodded and pulled the older in for a tight hug. "I'll miss you unnie. Be safe okay?" 

Amber smiled and nodded. She took her luggage and walked towards the check in counter. She waved her last goodbye to Sulli as she drived off. 

Forgive me Sulli ah, for lying to you. Amber thought as she bit her lip, fighting back the tears that was threatening to fall. 

She quickly checked in and walked towards the boarding gate before entering the prepared aircraft. 

It's time for a new life, Amber. You have to be strong. She convinced herself as she settled in her window seat. 

 

 

 

And...... here is Chapter 2! Can anyone guess what's going to happen in Chapter 3? I'll give you lots of love? /bricked; Anyway, welcome to the new subscribers! Thank you for giving my story a shot and i'll try my best to write a good story. Chapter 3 will probably be posted soon, although i have no idea when. I'll try to post it up as soon i have time okay? Once again, let me know your thoughts about these 2 chapters and i'll see you in Chapter 3! Saranghaeyo~~~~ /shoots love greasy Woohyun's style;