Mokpo!

❄ The Special Lovely Boy ❅

It took 3 hours to go to Mokpo. Hyukjae was silently sleeping while Donghae was rocking his body into the music that was played on the radio - since he was quite sleepy and didn't want to get into an accident with that precious boy of his. He arrived at his old apartment. He used to live there when he worked at the hospital there.

He shook the boy's shoulder to wake him up. The boy whimpered before opening his eyes. He rubbed his eyes , trying to rub the sleepiness off. "We have arrived.. Let's go.." The older said before getting out of the car to take the younger's bag inside. They walked towards Donghae old apartment.

The older opened the door to his old apartment , the furniture was covered with a white cloth. He removed it and pulled the boy inside. "It's a bit dusty here so cover your nose.." He said to the younger and the younger complied to it. "Since I used to live here alone , there's only one bedroom. I'll sleep on the couch okay?"

The boy gave him a disapproving look and pulled on his sleeves. "S-Sleep with me..." "What?!" The boy blush furiously. "N-No!! Not that kind of sleep! Just.. Well.. Sleeping in the same bed?" He said while trying to hide his flushed face in between his palms. The doctor just chuckled awkwardly and put the bag in the room. "Alright.." 

"Go and take a bath first while I clean this apartment.." Donghae urged the boy. "D-Do you have a towel? Usually , I use the hospital's but we're not there anymore.." The older smile before going through his closet. He handed the boy a towel and the boy accepted it before entering the bathroom. 

Donghae rolled up his sleeves. 'Time for cleaning up.. Goodbye dusty old apartment..'

After half an hour , the doctor finally! Finished cleaning up. He sat on the now-clean-and-not-dusty-sofa and the television. "D-Donghae hyung.." As soon as he heard the voice , he quickly searched the source of it and his eyes landed on Hyukjae who was poking his head out of his room.

He smile sweetly before he ask what the boy wanted. "M-My clothes.." And then Donghae mentally slapped himself. He just forgot to wash Hyukjae's clothes!! What was he suppose to do now?

"Umm.. Can you.. Wear my clothes for a while?"

Donghae gulped. They were now eating in his kitchen with Hyukjae wearing his clothes. The shirt fit Donghae perfectly but it hanged on loosely on the boy's thin shoulder. It was a tempting sight but he controlled himself from getting a hard-on and pounced the other.

"Hyung.. Why are you not eating?" The boy asked and frowned at him. The other laugh awkwardly before proceeding on eating but he stopped when his eyes landed on the boy's shoulder yet again. The shirt was too loose that one of the neckline fell over the boy's shoulder.

The younger's skin was way too pale. It was almost or were like snow. His plump kissable lips was tempting but he controlled himself. After dinner was finish with Donghae trying to control himself , he washed the dishes and told the boy to wear a scarf around his neck. The boy made a confused face but complied to it anyway.

"Are you gonna work here?" Asked the younger as they sat on the sofa in front of the television. "Not tomorrow.. The day after that.." The other nodded. "Do you want to follow me to work?" He asked as he didn't want the boy to be left alone in the house. He couldn't even imagine what would happen if Minho possess him again.

The boy nodded and smile at him. "I want to go with you too.." Donghae smiled back. "But.. While I'm working , you have to go somewhere but still in the hospital.. Since it's boring if you stick with me for too long.." "Hmm.. Where should I go then?" The doctor thought for a while before giving him an answer.

"Cafeteria? Just ask me for money and I'll give you some. The children's room? Since there's a playground there.. But never EVER go to the teenager section." The younger looked at the older in confusion before asking why. "Because.. The teenager section is just.. URGH! I can't explain it.." "Just describe it then.."

"Nope.. I'll tell you the story.. When I was still a newbie in the hospital , I went to the teenager section just for checking them.. But then , a lot of them tried to seduce me.. So that's why I'm telling you to not go there.." The younger pouted at him and how the older wish he can kiss it. 

"You're handsome.. That's why they tried to seduce you.. I doubt they'll seduce someone as ugly as I am.." Hyukjae said and Donghae's eyes quickly bulged to the front. "W-What? You're not ugly and hell! You're beautiful!" The boy blushed and took a pillow cushion to hide his red face.

Donghae pulled the pillow away from the boy and put his hands on the boy's shoulders but cursed himself when he touched the boy's skin. The boy skin was as soft as baby's. "Donghae hyung?" He snapped out of his dreamland and turn to look at Hyukjae face that was only inches away from him. 

"Listen. You're beautiful and special. Tell me who said you're ugly and I'll punched him. Even if he's my boss." The boy blushed at the compliment. "Y-You don't have to go that far in punching them.. It's not something big.." "To me it is!" "A-Arasso.. Do what you want.."

After half and hour spent by watching television , Hyukjae yawned and Donghae immediately shut down the tv. "Eh? Why did you shut the television off hyung?" "Time for you to sleep.." The younger whined at first but eventually gave up. It was 10:15 PM so it was no wonder why the younger was sleepy.

And like the boy suggested , they'll sleep in the bed. Donghae was about to doze off when he heard Hyukjae calling for him. "What is it?" He asked , eyes still closing. "I-I'm scared.." "Scared of what? I'm just next to you.." The older then pulled the younger into his embrace. The younger tensed at first but eventually relaxed himself.

"Is it comfortable for you?" He asked and he could feel how the boy nodded on his chest. The boy snuggled closer to him and clutched his shirt loosely while the doctor hid his face in the crook of the boy's neck , inhaling the strawberry and addicting scent before he went to dreamland.  

It was in the middle of the morning when Hyukjae woke up. He looked at the clock on the wall. It was 3:20 AM but he was thirsty. He was about to wake Donghae up but seeing the other sleeping peacefully changed his mind. He struggled for a while to get out of the older's embrace before getting up to leave the room. 

He opened the door slowly , the living room was dim. His hand searched for a switch and when he found it , he turned the living's room lights on. He walked towards the kitchen though it was dim too. His hand once again searched for the switch but instead his wrist got gripped by something.

Hyukjae panicked. He pulled his hands but then he realized who was griping his wrist. "M-Minho? What are you doing? Let go of me.." The ghost chuckled before showing himself. "Why do you look so scared? It's not like I'm gonna kill you.." He said with a smirk. Tears had made it's way through the boy's eyes as he was completely frightened.

"L-Let go of me.. It hurts.." And immediately , Minho let go of him. The boy's wrist was completely red because of the tight grip earlier. "Hyukjae? Where are you?" A deep voice said and he immediately recognized it as his doctor. Minho frowned , he looked at the boy in front of him. "I'll get you someday.." He said before disappearing.

"Ah! Hyukjae there you are.." Exclaimed the older in relief. He almost got crazy when he didn't found the younger in his embrace. "Why are you up in this kind of time?" He asked the boy who was just staring at him earlier. "I was thirsty.." He answered. "Oh.. I'll pour you some then." Donghae said and turned to switch on the lights in the kitchen. 

He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water and pour it in a glass. The boy thanked him before proceeding on drinking it. "Now.. Let's continue sleeping.." The doctor said as he pushed the boy out of the kitchen , switching the lights off on his way to the room. And then , they continued their sleep in the same position as before. 

Donghae was the one who woke up first though , he froze when he saw Hyukjae's sleeping face. The boy's face was even calmer now but that was not what caught his attention. Instead , his eyes were drawn to the boy's pursing lips. He his lips , trying to control himself. 'Urgh.. I sound like a ia now..'

He heard how the other whimpered in his sleep and looked at the boy to found a frown on his face. 'Nightmare?' He saw how the boy's eyes shut tightly and the frown turned to fright. He shook the boy's shoulder to wake him up from the dream and immediately , he woke up.

"What did you dream of?" "N-Nothing.." Hyukjae said while trying to avoid his eyes. "You're lying to me.." He stated and the boy  just kept quiet. He held the boy's shoulders , holding his chin so that the boy would look at him in the eyes. "Cry.. If you want to.." By the time he ended the sentence , he could hear a sob from the other. 

He sighed before pulling the other in his embrace. He pulled the younger to lie down on top of him and circled his hands on the slim waist. And with that , they drifted to dreamland once again in each others embrace. 

"Hyukjae.. Wake up.. It's already 1 PM." The boy groaned before sitting up. His hair was a mess and Donghae could only chuckle at the cute sight. The boy rubbed his sleepy eyes before turning to look at the older. He didn't even notice the neckline of the older's shirt that had fell over his shoulder , even revealing than yesterday.

"I already prepared the water for you.. Just go and take a shower.." He complied to it and walked to the bathroom. He took his time bathing , playing with the bubbles around him. He found a bottle of strawberry shampoo and decided to use it. When he was done , he got out of the bathroom and got dressed. 

Donghae was already preparing lunch - skipping breakfast since it was too late. "Eat up.." Hyukjae nodded before taking a seat. They spent the day by watching television , eating snacks that Hyukjae didn't even know existed and playing around. It was around 4 PM when Donghae suddenly whispered a question. "What was that nightmare about?" He kept silence before answering. 

"M-Minho.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Am back~ Sorry for not updating last week.. As usual..School.. *sigh* I was planning to update it earlier but then I have to go to the clinic.. I got a skin disease.. Don't worry! It's not that bad... I think? I'll be going to sleep now~ Daddy is being a meanie! *pouts* Bye~!!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!