Please end this suffering quickly

❄ The Special Lovely Boy ❅

"Look after him while I'm working.." Donghae said as he sipped his coffee. "Hmm? Where are you going?" Kyuhyun asked curiously while eating his bread. "I'm going to my laboratory to work on a pill for Hyukjae's disease.." He explained shortly. The younger gaped. "What?! A medicine for his disease? Isn't that impossible? There has not been one doctor that would like to make a medicine for that disease.."

Donghae frowned at him. "Don't you want your friend to have fun without thinking about his short life that often?" Kyuhyun nodded. "Then , have some faith. Nothing it's impossible if you work hard.." He said , sipping his coffee. The younger hung his head low. He then walked to the older quietly. 

"Hyung.. If you don't mind me asking.." The older looked up to him. "What is it?" "Do you think Sungmin and me could get married like you are?" He whispered. The older thought for a while before answering "Well.. It depends on your efforts and his feelings.. He does not dislike you right? So you can at least make an effort.." He advised.

Kyuhyun nodded. He smiled. "Thanks hyung!" He said before running upstairs. 'I wonder what he's up to.. Nah.. I better get to my work now..' He said in his mind and proceeded on drinking the last drop of his coffee. He went upstairs to take his work card and kissed his sleeping angel on the bed before going to his laboratory.

After hours , a certain person is lurking inside the sleeping boy's room. 'Hmm.. No bite marks so they haven't done it yet..' He thought as he checked his brother's body and sighed in relief. He touched the boy's eyelashes. 'Wow.. They're so long and so... Pretty..' He began to traced the boy's face before a thought struck him. 'I better stop touching him or he'll get the wrong idea..' 

And with that , he quickly ran out of the room - startling some maids on the way. "Hyukjae.. Wake up.. It's 11 AM already.." Sungmin said as he shook his brother's body lightly. The body remained silent. "Hyukjae?" He called again as he was getting worried. He lifted up his brother's body to lie on his back and felt the boy's forehead.

It was not warm neither cold. It was a feeling that Sungmin could not describe. He shook his brother's body desperately , in hope he would wake up. He heard a whimper and he quickly turned to look at his brother. Hyukjae opened his eyes slowly and it was slightly unfocused. "Hyung..?" He said weakly.

"Are you okay Hyuk? You don't look well.." Sungmin asked worriedly , ordering a maid to bring a glass of warm water. Hyukjae held his head - he felt dizzy - everything was spinning and he closed his eyes to stop the image. "Are you okay? Should I call a doctor?" The boy shook his head as he tried to gather some saliva to speak. 

"No.. I just feel sleepy.." He said sleepily. The older eyed him. "You slept like 14 hours and you still feel sleepy? Something is definitely wrong.. I'll go call a doctor.." Sungmin said as he stand up to make a call when his brother stopped him. "N-No.. Don't call a doctor.. Call Donghae.." He said and the older hesitated a while but did as he was told.

Meanwhile , a certain doctor has been doing certain projects in his laboratory in the last 4 hours. He nearly gave up but remembering his angel , he just have to make this medicine. He nearly got a heart attack when his phone rang , he quickly took off his gloves to pick up the call and was taken by surprise to see the name of the caller.

'Sungmin..?'

"Hello?" "Donghae! You have to get back here! Something is wrong with Hyukjae and I don't even know why!" Sungmin said in a panicked voice. He could feel himself panicking and tried to calm down. "Is he acting weird?" "He already slept 14 hours and he said he's still sleepy.." The brother explained. Donghae thought for a while. 

"That is indeed weird.. Keep him awake for now , I'll come around 12.." He said. "Please.. Come quickly.." Sungmin pleaded with a voice that is about to cry. "I'll try.. You know how crowded Seoul's street is at lunch time.. Keep him awake and don't leave his side.. Bye" He advised and ended the call.

He looked at the powder he has been working on for the past 4 hours and checked it again. He gathered the powder into a pill and sealed it. Donghae brought the pill to the laboratory next to him. "Hyung.. Can you check this pill whether it is edible or not.." He asked to his senior , Shindong.

The older looked at him intently. "What kind of pill are you inventing now?" "J-Just check it whether it's eatable or not.." Shindong shrugged and did as he was told. After minutes , he came back. "Donghae.. Don't tell me.. You made a medicine for Unstable Angina?!" The other exclaimed in disbelieve.

Donghae kept quiet for a while before nodding his head. "You know how deadly that disease is! Why did you make it?!" The older scold him angrily. "Y-You know.. I met this boy.. He's kind , beautiful , cute and always kept his worries to himself but the problem is.." "Hmm?" Shindong said , trying to encourage his junior continue his words.

"He has Unstable Angina.. He's aware of it but he does not voice out his sadness.. That's why I'm trying to heal him and make him open up to me.." He continued while looking down. The older thought for a while and came to a decision. "Fine.. I understand your feelings so.. Go and give it to him.." Shindong said with a smile.

Donghae smiled back before running towards the older. "Thanks hyung! Bye!" He said and ran into his laboratory. He made sure that he made a copy of the pill before driving to his lover's mansion. The gate was already open when he arrived and he quickly parked his car , running upstairs to Hyukjae's room.

"Donghae! Finally you're here!" Sungmin exclaimed in relief and pushed the doctor towards the bed where Hyukjae is already lying. He saw the boy's eyes were half-opened. "Did he eat his breakfast yet?" "Slow progress but he ate it in the end.." Jungsu answered as he gaze worriedly at his young master.

Donghae then felt the boy's forehead. It was not hot neither cold. Weird. "Bring me a glass of water.." He ordered and Jungsu quickly ran out of the room to get it. "Hyukjae.. Look at me.." He said , trying to get the boy's attention to him. Hyukjae looked up , looking at him expressionless.

"Can you see me?" Nod. "What do you feel right now?" It took a while before the younger answered "I.. Don't know.. I feel weird.." "Are you still sleepy?" Nod. He intertwined their fingers together while they waited for the water. Once Jungsu came with it , he ordered everyone to go outside and they complied to it without questioning.

"I just finished making the pill.. It is eatable but I still don't know if it works.. You're the first one to try.." Hyukjae smiled at him. "Let's give it a try then?" He said and Donghae nodded before taking out the pill from a container. "Gulp it down with water.." He said and handed the younger water too.

"I feel more sleepier now.." The younger said with a chuckle after gulping it down. The older smile. "Then sleep.. I guess I put a lot of sleeping powder.." He said with a sheepish smile. He tucked the younger into his bed and pecked his lips. "I love you.." The younger smiled. "I love you too.." Was the last word he said before falling asleep.

Donghae walked through the white corridors. He's back at the Seoul's hospital though he was not that happy. "Ah Donghae! Long time no see!" exclaimed Siwon happily greeting his friend. The other just smile at him. "You don't look happy.. Is something bothering you? Where's Hyukjae by the way?" His friend asked.

"He's still asleep.." Siwon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" Donghae smiled bitterly. "I'll explain it later.. I'm not in the mood right now.." He said before brushing his friend off. Siwon was worried but decided to just wait for his friend to open up to him.

After 10 hours , his shift ended. He greeted Siwon goodbye before walking towards his car and driving towards the Lee's Mansion. When he was done parking his car , he walked upstairs to Hyukjae's room and closed the door behind him. He take off his coat and loosen his tie , gazing sadly at the figure lying on the bed with eyes close.

It has already been 2 days since Hyukjae took the pill and was still sleeping. He couldn't do anything to wake him up - he didn't want to do so though as he want the younger to take a long rest. He was wearing an oxygen mask as Donghae was afraid that his lover could have an Unstable Angina attack suddenly.

He took off all of his clothing and went into the shower to bath. After done doing so , he wore his pajama and went down to eat dinner with the rest of the family - excluding Mr. and Mrs. Lee as they were busy with their business. The dinner was quiet as usual , there was nothing to talk about.

It was as if Hyukjae's absence make them emotionless. Hyukjae is a quiet talkative person so if he was there , they would be chatting non-stop until the dinner was forgotten. "How's my best friend condition?" Finally , Kyuhyun decided to cut the silence down. "No progress.." Donghae said sadly. 

"Don't think it's your fault he's still sleeping.. Maybe his body just need rest.." Sungmin said , trying to brighten Donghae a bit but he only smiled bitterly. "Yeah.. Maybe.." And with that , the conversation ended and they continued to eat in silence. He walked upstairs towards his lover's room after dinner was done.

He sat beside the bed for a while , taking a good look of his lover's face. It was still beautiful as usual but he realized how he was slightly thinner. He heard the door to the room opened and saw that the newcomer was Kyuhyun. "Why are you here?" Donghae questioned. "Just wanted to check on him.." The younger answered briefly.

"He's okay for now.. But I guess I put a lot of sleeping powder in it.." He said , slightly embarrassed. Kyuhyun smiled to him and patted his back , trying to cheer him up. "He'll wake up after some day.. It's not like he's in a coma or something.." Donghae nodded. 'Yeah.. He'll wake up..' He said to himself.

Kyuhyun left after that and Donghae proceeded on switching the lights off. He slept in Hyukjae's bed like any other day. "Good night.." He said , kissing his lover's forehead and pulling the blankets over them. 

"Dude! You look horrible!" Siwon exclaimed in disbelieve. Donghae only glared at him lightly before walking into his office. "I'm really curious about Hyukjae.. Where is he?" Said his friend as he walked behind the other. Donghae sat on his seat after heaving a sigh. "Okay.. I'll explain it to you but don't question when I'm telling you.." Siwon nodded.

"So.. I invented a pill for Unstable Angina and gave it to him - Shindong said it's edible so don't panic. And after that he has been sleeping 3 days if you include today.." It took a while before Siwon could take in the information into his brain. "Owh.. So that's the reason you look all gloomy.." "But why do you look unreasonably happy?" Donghae questioned.

The question took Siwon by surprise. "Actually.. I'm officially dating Kibum so I'm reaaaaly happy.. And it's all because of you! Thank you! I'll be back to work now and don't worry.. I'm sure Hyukjae will wake up soon.." He said with a reassuring smile before disappearing. Donghae shrugged and made his routine like yesterday.

Though , the next day he took a holiday since he felt tired. For the whole day all he has been doing is eating , watching television , look at Hyukjae , bath and playing games. After dinner , he dragged his feet towards Hyukjae's room but he quickly ran when he heard a long 'beep' sound.

He opened the door and ran to the bed. A smile plastered on his face. 

"Donghae.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Finally an update! I already wrote 10 paragraphs yesterday but could not update as my cousin's were disturbing me and now after hours of being disturb I finally finished! Hehe~ The internet is slowing down at my village though so I don't know whether I can update Behind a Beautiful Smile after this or update this story for next week...

I'm deeply sorry so if I didn't update BABS for this week , it also means that the internet here is out.. So.. Can you help me? I can't even vote at MAMA (though I already voted for today after 30 minutes or more of waiting) so... can you guys PLEASE vote for Super Junior at MAMA? Not for me but Super Junior? *puppy eyes* Leave comments~? Though I'm not sure if I can still read it before the internet ends.. T^T Bye!