Asthma and wedding preparation..

❄ The Special Lovely Boy ❅

"Oh God Hyuk! You're awake!" Donghae exclaimed in relief as he embraced the younger. "How are you feeling?" He asked once they broke the hug. "I feel better than usual.." He answered. "How long did I slept?" "4 days.." Hyukjae stared at him for a moment. "4 days? That's just..  Too long.." The younger thought and the older chuckled awkwardly. 

"I guess I put a lot of sleep powder in it.." He said as he scratched the back of his head though suddenly the boy coughed. The cough was not a normal one , the sound of the cough came from the younger's lungs. Donghae panicked quickly went to wear some warm clothes and wore Hyukjae his coat - which hung loosely around the said boy. 

He quickly carried the boy and kicked the door open. "Jungsu! Drive me to Seoul's International Hospital now!" He ordered and the said bodyguard quickly ran downstairs with Youngwoon trailing behind. The younger clutched on the older's chest as he continued to cough uncontrollably.

Youngwoon opened the door of the car to let Donghae in and closed it , running to sit at the passenger seat beside Jungsu. Jungsu quickly drove the car towards the hospital - no one arrested them for driving too fast as there is a 'Lee' symbol in front of the car. Donghae called the hospital and told them to prepare a check-up for Hyukjae and they complied to it as Donghae is a high-ranked doctor.

Jungsu stopped in front of the main entrance and Donghae quickly put Hyukjae on the stretcher before pushing it along with some other nurses. He gave a reassuring but bitter smile to the bodyguard before entering the emergency room. "Do you think young master will be okay?" He asked his lover. Youngwoon smiled reassuringly before pecking his lips. "He's a strong kid.. He'll be fine.."

Sungmin arrived with Kyuhyun after 10 minutes , saying that he just got the news when he was studying at his university's library and picked Kyuhyun up at the bus stop near the university. He asked Jungsu about his brother's condition but the other just shook his head , saying he didn't know and that silenced them.

After 30 minutes or so passed , Donghae walked out of the emergency room. Sungmin quickly stood up and ran to him , asking for his brother's condition. "Unstable Angina disappeared but he got asthma.. Guess that's what it left behind as a sign it was there.." And Sungmin laughed. Well , the doctor couldn't even blame him for laughing. 

"A sign it was there? Hahaha! Seriously.. Is it some kind of animal that leave tracks?" And Donghae had to admit he kind of agreed to that statement. He shrugged. "Does he have to stay at the hospital?" Jungsu asked worriedly. "We can take him back home.. He's currently having a breathing treatment and we just have to buy an inhaler.."

The bodyguard sighed in relief and Youngwoon smiled at his lover. "I told you he'll be fine.." And they kissed once again. Kyuhyun made a face. "Eww! Too much PDA for my innocent eyes!" He yelled out and covered both of his eyes , acting innocent. Sungmin scoffed. "The word innocent and you don't match so don't act like one.."

Kyuhyun pouted and walked to a corner , sulking. "Aish.. Okay okay.. You're innocent , happy?" Sungmin tried to coax the other but the younger shook his head and continued sulking. Donghae chuckled in amusement and watched as Sungmin walked to Kyuhyun's side. 'They'll look perfect as a couple..' He smiled.

He also caught a glance of matching rings on Jungsu's and Youngwoon's fingers. 'It seems like everyone around me have someone they love..' He thought again , not forgetting his best friend Siwon with Kibum. After succeeding in coaxing Kyuhyun , Sungmin walked to him.

"Is asthma dangerous?" Donghae thought for a while. "Well.. You could say that.. He's not allowed to run that much , can't eat food that contains a lot of vinegar and should bring inhaler everywhere he goes - since asthma attack come from time to time." The brother nodded , writing notes of it until suddenly he stopped. 

"Waaait.. I'm not going to take care of him anymore.." He said and the doctor furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "And why is that?" "Because!" Sungmin pointed at Donghae. "You're going to be my brother's husband so you should take care of him!" He declared. "Well.. You're right but.." The brother eye him suspiciously.

"I also have work to attend to so I can't always be by his side.." He stated. "Oh.. How did I forgot about that? Well.. How about.. After you get married , live somewhere with my brother and he should continue his studies at my university so that I can look over him from time to time.." Sungmin suggested. 

Donghae thought for a while. "That is a good suggestion.. I guess we'll just do like what you said.." He said and Sungmin smiled. He leaned down and whispered. "Do you like Kyuhyun?" He asked and the other blushed furiously. He smiled and took it as a yes. Kyuhyun made a weird face - probably wondering what he just whispered to the one he love.

He winked and entered the emergency room to take a look at his lover's condition. The breathing treatment just ended and he saw that Hyukjae is breathing normally , he sighed in relief before walking over to him. "How do you feel now?" The younger looked at him. "Much better.." He answered and smiled. The older smiled back.

"Your disease disappeared but you have asthma.." The younger's face quickly fell. "But don't worry.. You just can't sport that much and have to avoid food that contains a lot of vinegar.. Also.. Always bring inhaler with you.." The younger look at him worriedly.

"Don't worry.. Asthma is not that life-threatening." He said with a reassuring smile in hope to cheer the younger up. After moments , the boy smiled. "At least I don't have to worry about how I spend my life anymore.." He said with a relieved smile. Then , the older remembered about the talk he had with the younger's brother.

"Do you want to study at a university instead of homeschool?" He saw how the younger's eyes sparkled. "I have always wanted to study outside of the mansion.." "Well.. How about continuing your studies at your hyung's university? He'll look after you while I work.." "That will be great! As long as I study outside!" The younger beamed and the older smile at his cuteness.

"Let's go back home for now.." He said while pulling Hyukjae up. "But you'll go to your university after we get married.." The younger pouted at the older's statement. "Why after we get married? Why can't now?" "Take it easy.. We have to submit your student profile and other documents.. It will take some time.."

The younger pouted again. "Fine!" He sulked and Donghae chuckled in amusement. He pulled the younger into his embrace and kissed him on the lips to stop him from sulking - and it worked. After the kiss ended , Hyukjae was a blushing mess. "That's what happen if you pout.. And don't you dare pout like that in front of anyone.." He said and dragged the younger out of the room.

"Hyuk.. You look.. Beautiful!" Sungmin squealed in delight as he look at his brother who was wearing a wedding dress. "Hyung~ You have said the same thing for the last 10 dresses.." Hyukjae whined as he took a seat , tired of standing for about 1 hour or more. They are currently picking on his wedding dress.

"But I just can't help it! You're just beautiful in everything.." Hyukjae pouted. "Then pick one.. I'm tired of wearing this heavy dresses.." "Arasso.. I'll be back.. Wear your clothes for now.." Sungmin said and went to pick the wedding dress that looks perfect on his brother.

After 15 minutes or so , Sungmin showed up with a wedding dress. The wedding dress was white in color , it has two straps for the shoulders , flowers at the collar , unique carves on the rest part of the dress , a flower pinned at the side of the waist and the bottom of it has a wavy pattern. 

Sungmin smiled seeing his brother's reaction. "Beautiful right? I guess I'll just choose this.." He said before going to the counter to buy it , not forgetting about his high heels and veil. Hyukjae sighed. Why did he even need to wear a dress for his wedding? Oh yeah , his soon-to-be-husband wish a day before.

They were currently lying in front of the television , playing with their fingers to entertain themselves. "Hyukkie.." Donghae called out. "Hmm?" Hyukjae hummed in response. "You know.. About our wedding.. I want you to wear a wedding dress.." The younger look at him confusedly.

"And why is that so?" Donghae pouted. "It's just a wish of mine.. Please~? Wear a wedding dress for me? Besides , there are only your parents , mine parents and brother , Sungmin , Kyuhyun , your bodyguards , and the priest are going to witness the wedding.." He said , trying to convince his soon-to-be-wife to wear a dress.

"I'm still a male Hae!" "Aww~ Pwease~? Wear a dress for me?" Hyukjae tried to reject him but in the end...

He agreed to it.

"Argh.. What did I get myself into?" He groaned to himself as he walked to his car. The day after tomorrow is d-day! And by d-day , it means the day he'll get married. He thought about what his soon-to-be-husband is doing right now. Preparing for their wedding too?

"Wow.. That suit looks good on you..." Kyuhyun complimented. "Really?" Questioned the frustrating-looking Donghae. "Why are you that flustered? It's not like you made a bad decision by choosing to marry Hyukjae.." Donghwa stated. "Yeah.. You're right , but I'm still not sure whether I'm the perfect person for him or not.. He's too good for me.."

Donghwa had to admit that he kind of agreed to that statement - since his brother is an idiot - then , Kyuhyun cut in. "If you say it like that.. Do you think there's a guy out there that deserves to have my friend?" Donghae shook his head. "Then don't doubt yourself! Mr. and Mrs. Lee also likes and trust you that you'll treat him well so don't break that trust.."

He nodded before turning to look at his brother. "Did mom and dad even know that I'm getting married to Hyukjae?" Donghwa smiled. "They already knew by the way you glared at me when I was playing with Hyukjae.." He stated and Donghae looked at him in shock. "They noticed?" 

Donghwa chuckled. "It was so obvious! Even a blind man could take a hint.." Donghae blushed in embarrassment as his brother and Kyuhyun continued laughing in his face. "E-Enough! Let's just finish shopping for my wedding and head back.." He said and the other two nodded their heads.

When they entered their car to head back to the mansion , Donghae decided to ask Kyuhyun about his progress in courting Sungmin. "So.. How's your relationship with Sungmin?" The younger choked on his spit at the question and the older patted his back for him to regain his voice back.

"Well.. It was nice knowing that he likes me back and I had proposed to him two days ago.." Donghae look at him in curiosity and encouraged him to continue talking. "He accepted it and wore the ring but said that he wants us to get married after he graduates.." The older nodded and smiled.

"But you're still in high school!" Kyuhyun chuckled. "My teacher in elementary school said I was smart enough and made me skip three years so I can just enter university anytime.." Donghae looked at him in amusement before groaning. "Urgh.. Kids these days are smart.. I bet I'm an idiot compared to you.." "You are!" Donghwa yelled out and they laughed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! An update!! Did you miss me? (lol I bet not) The next chapter maybe the last so prepare some tissues (lol just kidding) It's currently 1:35 AM at my place and I'm having a migraine right now.. I need some rest haha.. After this I'll rest so don't worry okay? Oh! And the asthma thingy is true since I develop it since I was born.. It's not contagious though.. I want to eat ice-cream now so bye and enjoy the update!

Also...

....

...

..

.

Do you mind giving me some Cinnamon Bun since I'm craving for it lately.. This village doesn't have Cinnamons!!!! GYAAAAH!!!!