Working at the hospital..

❄ The Special Lovely Boy ❅

They arrived at the hospital after a ten minutes ride. Hyukjae looked at the building. It was quite smaller than in Seoul but it was also big. Donghae parked his car at the staff's parking lot and made sure he locked the car before starting to walk with the boy. They walked to the office and the boy has been gaping since it was his first time in a doctor's office.

"Oh! Doctor Donghae-sshi.. Here's your documents that you need for now.. Ah.. And who's this?" A man said. Hyukjae must say his age was around Donghae's , or so he thought. "Oh! Hyukjae.. This is Jongwoon and Jongwoon hyung , this is my patient , Hyukjae.." And the boy must admit , it hurts when he heard how the doctor introduced him.

'A patient eh? What did I expected it to be anyway?'

"Owh , I see.. Nice to meet you Hyukjae.. I'm 26 , Donghae's colleague before he moved to Seoul.." The man introduced himself to the boy and the other just nodded. "What brings you to work here? Did something happen?" He asked Donghae. The doctor just shook his head. "Ani.. I just missed Mokpo.. I'll go to Seoul after months.." And Jongwoon pouted.

"Ah.. Why you so cruel?" Donghae chuckled. "You know me , hyung.. Always moving.." "Yeah yeah.. Get your coat and start working.." He instructed and the other just nodded. "And for you , my boy.. Get some canned coffee for me.." He said and gave him money. Hyukjae stared at his hand for a moment before starting to walk to the vending machine.

He came back to Jongwoon and handed him the coffee and the balance. The man patted his head before saying "Thank you.. What are you gonna do for now? Donghae will be here until 4 AM.." He informed the boy and Hyukjae thought for a while. "Hmm.. I'll just walk around.. Thanks for mentioning it anyway.." He said with a smile before starting to walk away.

And for the next 3 hours , Hyukjae has been adventuring the hospital. He found new friends while doing so - and by friends , the spirits I tell you. While Donghae , working as usual.

Hyukjae felt weird too. Minho was nowhere in his sight for today and there's Sarah around. "Where have you  been for 3 days?" He asked , breaking the silence. "Just visiting my parents.. They seem happier now.." She said sadly. "Killing me was just a sacrifice.. Glad that they're happy now.." She continued with a sad smile.

"P-Please don't say such things.." She heard a sob after the sentence and quickly turned her head to him only to find the boy crying. Sarah panicked and quickly hugged him to cheer him up. "Arasso.. I won't say that again.. So don't cry okay.. I have you so I'm not that upset.." She soothed. After a while , Hyukjae calmed down but his red eyes could tell everyone that he just cried.

Walking for 3 hours wasn't easy for Hyukjae and when he stopped to sit was because of his legs , shaking violently , screaming for rest. "You know.. You shouldn't walk that much.. It will tire you.." Sarah advised as she sat beside the boy. Taking the advise , they sat for a good 20 minutes before proceeding on walking.

They walked again and this time they entered the 'Teenager Section' without Hyukjae noticing it. Then , some guy walked to him and poked him on the shoulder. The boy just blinked confusedly for he didn't recognize the other. "Hey babe.. Want to hang out with me?" The other said seductively.

"Hyukjae.. Stay back.. He's dangerous.." Sarah warned him while pulling on Hyukjae's shirt for a run but she stopped when she realized that the boy's wrist was being gripped by the other , causing the pale skin to become red. Before she could even come to the boy's rescue , a doctor pulled Hyukjae away from the teenager.

"Go to your room.. It's not good for your health.." The doctor said while pushing Hyukjae behind his back. The teenager snickered at him before starting to walk towards his room. After the teenager was out of sight , he turned the boy around in check of injuries.

"Are you okay? Gosh.. I told you not go to the teenager section.. You're lucky that I was passing by when this happen.. If I was a bit late , what do you think will happen?!" The doctor scold him and the boy's eyes became teary. After noticing the teary eyes , Donghae quickly bent down to hug the other.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell at you.. I'm so so soooo sorry.." He said while patting the boy's back while Sarah just look at the scene. 'It's his doctor right? Hyukjae seems to take a liken to him.. Since he didn't flinch at the touch..' She said as she remembered the first time his bodyguard , Jungsu touched his shoulder.

"I'll go play with my other friends okay? You have your doctor with you right?" She whispered to Hyukjae and he could see a small nod before disappearing into the thin air. "Let's get you something to eat.. I bet your stomach is empty.." The older said before leading him to the cafeteria. 

They ordered spaghetti since Hyukjae wanted some while Donghae  just followed what the younger likes. The rest of the afternoon was spent with Donghae working , Hyukjae sleeping on the bed in his doctor's office while Jongwoon.. Watching over the sleeping beauty because he got no work to do. 

The boy woke up at the evening and helped Donghae arrange documents and ate dinner. At 10:30 PM , the doctor insisted Hyukjae to sleep since he knows how the boy has been restraining himself from closing his eyes. After a while of arguments , finally! The boy gave in and slept.

He looked at the clock. '3:27 AM It's about time Minho possess him..' He said in alarmed but when he looked at Hyukjae. He was sleeping soundly. 'Weird..' He waited until 4 AM but nothing happened. 'What happen to Minho? Well.. At least my Hyukjae is safe..' He thought to himself.

He then arranged his things neatly on the table before turning to the sleeping boy on the bed. 'Hmm.. What should I do? I'll just carry him to the car.. He's light anyway..' And with that , he carried the other to his car and seated him on the passenger seat. Not forgetting to fasten the seat belt before driving away from the hospital.

The next morning , Hyukjae woke up first only to find himself in Donghae's embrace. He blushed. It seems like they were lovers judging by the position they were in. He struggled out of the embrace only to find Sarah with a teasing smile on her face , leaning on the door.

"Uh~~ Look at what we have here~ A shy maiden in love.." She said , making Hyukjae blush into a deeper shade of red. "S-Shut up.." He said with a pout , blush still there. "Why are you up so early?" She asked as she followed the boy. "I slept a lot yesterday.." Sarah nodded.

"Owh.. Then why didn't you wake him up?" "Because he slept after 4 AM.. Can you imagine how tired is that?" He said as he walked into the kitchen , Sarah trailing. "Yeah.. That's tiring.. What are you going to do now?"  "Cook?" And with that statement , the girl widen her eyes.

"W-Wha? You can cook?" She exclaimed in disbelieve. Hyukjae just look blankly at her. "Of course I can.. Jungsu teached me when the teacher was sick one day..  I'll just cook fried rice since it's easier.." He said and the tap to wash his hands.

It was around 1 PM when Donghae woke up because he smelled something nice. He washed his face and took a towel to dry it before walking towards the delicious scent. He was surprised when he saw Hyukjae serving the food as he wore an apron. Yes , an apron. 'Oh my God! The dream came true!' He screamed mentally.

"Ah! Hyung.. Go and wash your hands first.. And then , we'll eat together..." Said the younger with a smile. 'Ah~~ Is this how newlywed life is?' "Hyung?" Hyukjae called the dazing Donghae  and after a while , the older came back to his senses. "Are you okay Donghae hyung?" the younger asked worriedly.

The older just scratched his nape awkwardly before waving it off and Hyukjae just shrugged  to himself. They ate lunch and Donghae would occasionally joke with him from time to time and would always daze when he saw the boy's gummy smile. After the lunch , he offered the boy a cake who happened to be a strawberry cake.

He had bought it yesterday at the cafeteria but forgot to give the boy and when he handed the boy the cake , his eyes sparkled. It was cute to see him like that , eating the strawberry cake as if it's the most precious thing to have. When the boy was taking a shower , he wrote down what he learned today.

And he quickly hid the book when Hyukjae walked up to him. "Hmm? What is that book for?" The boy asked curiously , trying to peek the contents of the book but Donghae hid the book behind him. The boy pouted at him because he really wanted to know what's in that book and the older swore it was the cutest sight ever.

"Fine.. I won't bother you about that book.. Oh! And the bathroom is free to use.." He informed and the older just nodded his head before proceeding on walking towards the bathroom. Since he's afraid that the younger might stole his diary while he's bathing , he brought it into the bathroom - wrapped in a plastic so it doesn't get wet.

For today , his shift will start at 8 PM so they still had 5 hours and a half before going to the hospital. Donghae decided to sleep because he'll be working until 4 AM. He had offered Hyukjae to do so but the boy rejected it politely , saying that he'll just watch the television while he's sleeping.

Hyukjae could feel a presence beside him and slowly , he turned his head to the side to find Minho staring at him. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Watching the television.. Wanna join?" The boy answered , offering. "Well.. I would like to.." And with that , they watched the television in silence for a few minutes.

"Nah Minho.." "Yes?" Hyukjae looked at Minho in the eyes before asking him. "Why are you being like this?" The younger was silent for a while but answered the question. "I love you.. That's why.." He confessed and Hyukjae couldn't help but to blush. "B-But.. You know-" "That you love Donghae?  Yeah , I know by the way your eyes would look at him.."

And Hyukjae blush even redder. "Why did you possess me anyway?" He asked as he was confused. "I was just testing him.. To see whether he'll chicken out and run away from you or stay by your side.. And looks like he did the second option.. So here I am.. Confessing my love - even though I know you'll reject me - and letting you go.. *sigh*"

Hyukjae patted Minho's back. "Thank you.. But , well.. I can't accept your feelings.. Trust me.. You'll get a person who is a lot more better than me in the future.." He said , trying to cheer the other up. "I hope so.. I'm going now hyung.." He informed the other , standing up. "Where are you going?" "Just... Somewhere.. I'll be around so don't worry..." He said with a smile.

Hyukjae smiled back. "Okay.. Take care then.." And Minho laughed. "W-Why are you laughing? I'm being serious here!" He said while pouting but Minho just continued to laugh. After a while he calmed down. "It's so funny.. Saying to take care to me when I'm already a ghost.. Ah.. It's so funny.. I'll go now okay?"  He said before dissappearing.

 _________________________________________________________________________________________

Woot woot! Ahahah~!! *am feeling so hyper and I don't even know why* I love skyping with my fwends!! At first it was awkward but then we got used to each other~~ ^^ Oh! And you guys should watch Fairy Tail but it has lots of episodes so.. umm.. Watch it if you want? Hehe~ I'll be going to school now! Bye~!! 

To people that said they hate Minho:

Don't judge a book by it cover..

Sincerely,  

- ♥ Shin Ha Ni