Chapter 9

Love Finds A Way

Choi Mansion

"Soojin can I see you after dinner?" Mr. Choi asked his eldest daughter.

"Sure Dad" Mr. Choi got off of his seat and headed to his office. "I'll be in my office, Ok Soojin." Soojin just nodded her head. She figured it was about her screaming in the office and not wearing apporitae clothing in the office. She wasn't looking foward to being yelled at but if she didn't go who knows what might happen to her she might get her credit cards taken away.

"Yes Daddy? You wanted to speak to me?"

"Come in Soojin take a seat" Soojin hesitated before sitting down.

"Relax Soojin I'm not going to scold you for screaming in the office or those awful clothes you were wearing" Soojin frowned at her father's statement.

"There not awful Daddy its called style something you obviously don't have" Soojin rolled her eyes and crossed her legs while staring at her father.

"Whatever. Anyways I'm sending your sister to work in New York for about 2-3 weeks depending how fast she finishes the job."

"Ok so what does that have to do with me?" questioned Soojin

"I heard that Sunny came and visit Sooyoung at the office, and now your little sister just sits around her office and waits for her to come back. I'm I right?" Mr. Choi raised one of his eyebrows waiting for his daughters response.

"Um well yea but I-I don't know what they talked about or w-why she was there? How did you know that dad?" questioned Soojin she was scared of what her father was going to do. Especially since she lied to her father, well she didn't lie they just didn't tell him.

"Ok back to the topic I'm going to send Sooyoung and Jessica to New York since she is her assistant, but the reason I called you in is because Hyoyeon and you will be covering her work which means you'll be flying to Japan tomorrow night so I want you to take Nicole and Taecyeon with you to assist. Do you understand?" Mr. Choi asked in a serious tone which kind of scared Soojin.

"Yes Dad"

"Ok then you can leave and go have your mother's dessert I'll be there in a few"

Ok then--" Soojin was about to walk out when her father called out.

"Oh and Soojin. I know everything I have my ways" Mr. Choi giggled looking at his daughters' face. She quickly rushed out of the office.

"You do like scaring your daughters don't you Mr. Choi?" questioned a tall girl who came out from her hiding spot.

"Duh thats what a father is being all about" laughed Mr. Choi. "So did you get what I asked for Seohyun?"

"Of course Mr. Choi that's what I get paid for?" Seohyun handed him the files.

"Hmm so they are dating they look very much in love" Mr. Choi looked at all the pictures of his two workers.

"Yes they are. So should I go with them or--" Mr. Choi cut her off before she could finish.

"No I know them they are both very dear to me I'll speak to them myself. I want you to go to New York with Sooyoung." replyed Mr. Choi

"Ok but why them?" questioned Seohyun.

"Because Sooyoung deserves to be happy. Sunny is just making things worse I don't want her to come back and just rip out her heart again. Besides she is meeting her cousin there for work and just in case any problem happen you'll be there." Mr. Choi said in an uneasy tone like he knew that was going to happen.

"May I know what happend between them?" asked Seohyun

"My nephew thats what happend?"

"Oh is that why you wanted me to spy on him?" Asked Seohyun.

"Yes I had suspected it before the moment they met I knew Sunny had fallen for him." Mr. Choi signed. "That's why I made that bogus rule of no more dating with your workmates because of Sunny. I just don't want them to experience what Sooyoung did they are all dear to me, but I know sometimes you can't help who you love." explained Mr. Choi.

"So what are you going to do with Nicole and Hyoyeon?" Mr. Choi grinned at Seohyun.


Jessica's House

"Hmm Donghae should be coming soon. I should be happy he is back but I just don't know" Jessica said to her cousin. Who she is speaking to over the phone.

"Well do you love him?" Asked Nicole. The line went slient, so Nicole spoke up again. "If you don't love him Jessica just break up with him. It's not fair to him because its a one-sided love." Jessica thought about for a moment before speaking.

"He's a nice guy though and my parents really like him.." Jessica mumbled

"Well if that's how you feel about him then stay but Jessie you too deserve to be happy why stay in a relationship that has no real love that is pretty much dead."

"I know I know" replyed Jessica

"Jessica I'm home. Where are you?" Yelled Donghae

"Listen I got to go Donghae just got here" Jessica said to her cousin.

"Ok, but really Jess think about think about how you truly feel"

"Ok bye see you tomorrow" They both hanged up and Jessica makes her way to the living room where Donghae was calling her from.

"Hi I'm here" said Jessica.

"Babe! I missed you it's so good to see you!" Smiled a happy Donghae.

"Yeah its good to see you too Donghae" replyed a not so happy Jessica.

"I've been gone for to long. How about we order in and just relax at the house I could use the time to relax and be with you." asked Donghae. He pulled Jessica into a tight hug and held onto her as if she was going to disappear.

"Sure" was the only thing Jessica could say and for some reason a single tear rolled down her cheek as Donghae was holding her. She didn't understand why tears were beginning to run down her cheek but deep down in her heart she knew she was hurting Donghae by giving him the love that he deserves to have.

After Dinner

Donghae and Jessica were lying on the couch. Jessica was lying half on top of Donghae she was playing with the necklace she gave him after Donghae asked her to be his girlfriend. Actually Tiffany was the one who suggested her to give it to Donghae she picked it out herself and all Jessica had to do was give it to him.

"Jess"

"Yes Donghae?" Jessica didn't look up at him she wasn't really paying attention to him. So he lifted her chin up so she could be facing him.

"Could you get up for a second I need to go get something" said Donghae. Jessica complied and got off of him she sat there waiting on the couch waiting for her boyfriend to return.

"Aish I have to tell him. I can't be with him any longer its killing me seeing him so happy and not knowing how I truly feel about him. He's so in love with me while I...I just see him as a friend or even an older brother. What I'm going to do..." thought Jessica just then Donghae returned. Jessica sat up on the couch and saw Donghae get on one knee in front of her. She had no idea what he was doing so she just waited for him to start talking.

"Jessica you and I have been going out for 6 months now and I don't want anyone else. I look around me and I can't help but to feel lonely without you near me. I now know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you your the one. Jessica Jung Sooyeon will you marry me?" Donghae heart was nearly popping out of his chest he couldn't wait any longer he wanted to be with this girl for the rest of his life.

"I-I.." stuttered Jessica all words were lost. It was as if time had slowed down and all the air out of the room was being out. She couldn't breathe she couldn't think. What is she going to tell him yes or no. Before she could even answer Donghae spoke up.

"You don't have to answer right away. I know I brought this on you rather unexpectedly. So how about this you can wear the ring and when your ready to give me answer you can say yes then" Donghae was so sure Jessica was going to say yes that is why he give her this proposition because he believes she is going to say yes in the end.

"Donghae...I-I" Donghae cut her off

"Here" Donghae slipped the ring on her finger, "Like I said you don't have to say yes right away. Between me and you we already know what the answer is and if your afraid of what your friends and family say you can just tell them I gave it to you as a gift nothing more until your ready." Said Donghae he got up off his knee and grabbed Jessica off the couch. "Come on lets go to bed"

"What I'm I going to do!" Screamed Jessica in her head.


Poor Jessica couldn't get a word in. Next chap Mr. Choi is going to confront Hyoyeon and Nicole and Sooyoung and Jessica are off to New York.

I'll introduce Taecyeon in the next chapter and send him, Soojin, Hyo, and Nicole off to Japan as well.