Chapter 5

Love Finds A Way

Driving to Tiff's House

"So Yuri do you work for Mr. Choi too?" asked Jessica

"Yes, I'm the cooperate lawyer. So whenever a contract needs to be made or looked over I handle it. Or if the company  gets into trouble I would be the one to handle the case." Its hard to believe that this clown is actually very serious when it comes to her work shes actually the best lawyer out there, and because of her Mr. Choi's company has had many contract favored his way.

"What trouble the only one who gets in trouble around here is you Kwon Yuri" Sooyoung looked through the mirror to look at her bestfriend who can't seem to stay out of trouble.

"Me in trouble? When? I do not recall I have no clue what you mean Choi Sooyoung" replied Yuri innocently

"Yea right you and your fake memory lost. Did you forget that we've been friends since we were five Yuri? I think I know you better than that" Its true they have all have been friends since they were five. Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung all grew up together. Their parents knew each other they were friends also. So they had countless gatherings at each others houses and the girls even attended the same schools.

"Yea yea Ms. Choi" Yuri wasn't in the mood to have her flashback down memory lane. Espeacially not hers, she lost her parents during her first year in high school and she moved in with the Chois. High school was rough for her but she mangened to get through it thanks to her bestfriends and a few flings. Yes, flings Yuri was a player, correction still is, that is the only way to stop the pain and from remembering her family. Although her two bestfriends know the really her and know that that is not who Yuri really is.

Sooyoung knew Yuri must've of been thinking of her parents so changed the subject. "Where do I turn again Jessica?"

"Oh after these lights to your left and then its going to be the second house to your right" Jessica said she turned and looked at Sooyoung who was driving with one hand and looked rather cool with her ray ban sunglasses.

"She look so hot driving with one hand and those glasses really make her look like the bad girl type...and the way she runs her fingers through her hair...wait stop it Jessica you can't think of her this way she's your boss and and you have a boyfriend." thought Jessica she was having an argument inside of her head and didn't even notice that they had reached Tiffany's house.

 "Jessica..Jessica..JESSICA!!" screamed Sooyoung "W-What why are you screaming at me!!" yelled Jessica right back.

"I've been calling you for about 5mins now but you didn't even here me!" 

"Aish whatever. I'll be right back I'm going to go get her" Jessica quickly made her way out of the car she was embarrsed because she was caught zoning out again and she just yelled at her boss.

"So stupid Jessica..way to yell at your new boss now she's going to fire you"

At the resturant

"Why I'm I not surprised that there not here yet" whined Hyoyeon she was extremly hungry and she didn't want to wait for her two choding bestfriends.

"They'll be here calm down Hyo" Nicole was getting ready to order another glass of water when she heard a familar name being called to.

"Sunny over here" Nicole followed the short hair girl to across the room where she sat down next a tall man and kissed he's lips. Nicole gasped at this and turned to her girlfriend to get confirmation that that was Sunny, THE SUNNY, Sooyoung's Sunny.

"Babe is that Sunny over there across the room to your left" Nicole whispered into her ear.

"Where behind the old fat man" questioned a confused and hungry Hyoyeon

"I said left not right"

"Oh" Hyoyeon scanned to her left and then she saw her. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. "OH MY G-ppmfft" the rest of her words were caught off because Nicole covered before more attention could be drawn to them.

"Shh Hyo people are staring at us" Hyoyeon pushed off Nicole hand. She was in complete shock to see the girl who crushed her bestfriends heart.

"What is SHE doing here" Hyoyeon was beginning to get angry and wanted to go give that midget a piece of her mind but before she could Nicole put her hand on her shoulder and rubbed it to calm down the angry girl.

"We should go" excalmied the both of them but before they could call the other girls in walked arguing with each other. Well it was really Yuri and Sooyoung.

"I told you it was the next junction not the one before you almost took us to Jeju Yuri" yelled Sooyoung

"I told you to just drive but nooo...you wanted to sit in the back with Tippany" Yuri was more upset at the fact that Sooyoung got to sit next to Tiffany and not her.

"I know you Kwon Yuri"

"What's that supposed to mean" questioned Yuri

"You know exact--" "ENOUGH" screamed Tiffany and Jessica "Can you two just shut up and tell us where we are sitting"

Both Yuri and Sooyoung grunted and mumbled things under their breaths. They walked towards the Hyoni couple and Sooyoung sat if front of Hyoyeon with her back towards Sunny. Jessica and Tiffany both sat next to Nicole while Yuri sat beside Sooyoung.

"Nicole...I missed you where have you been" Tiffany hugged her bestfriend and then said her hello to Hyoyeon who bowed back to her response.

"I miss you too" Nicole replyed she then turned to Jessica and whispered in her ear "Hey I have to tell you something but I'll tell you later ok maybe when I go over to Uncle Jung's house tonight"

"Ok" whispered back Jessica.

"So maybe we should re-introduce ourselves since the first time didn't go so well" said Sooyoung while looking at Yuri blaming her for the reason why the first meeting didn't go so well.

"Ok" they all said together. "So I'm Sooyoung and I've been friends with these two choding since we were 5" Sooyoung said and got annoyed looks from her bestfriends.

"Who are you calling choding, choding" fired back Hyoyeon.

"Yeah your just as big of a choding as we are. You have no right to just single us out." Yuri was in lawyer mode. Meanwhile the other three girls were rolling their eyes at the three bestfriends who were now arguing about whose the most choding.

"I'm gonna go to rest room I'll be right back" said Jessica

"Sure, they won't even notice your gone." Replyed Nicole. While looking at her girlfriend who was currently sulking because Yuri and Sooyoung were ignoring her.

Jessica was walking towards the bathroom as she was about to push open the door. Someone bumped into her as she was exiting the bathroom.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to knock you down" replyed the short-haired blonde girl.

"It's ok" Jessica was helped up by the girl who was 2cm shorter than she was. "Sorry I didn't see you"

As Sunny was getting ready to step around Jessica so stopped right in her tracks. Hyoyeon was right in front of her. Hyoyeon had an angry look on her face.

"You" was all Hyoyeon said. She didn't know what exactly came over her but she let Sunny have it. "How could you!? How could you and with him! Don't play dumb Sunny I know I've always known but I didn't want to tell Sooyoung cause she was really in love with you. To bad I can't say the same for you." Tears began to form in Sunny's eyes.

"Hyo--I d-didn't" croaked out Sunny but Hyoyeon cut her off.

"Save it. Come on, let's go Jessica" Hyoyeon dragged Jessica back to their table. Jessica was clueless of what was going on but she had a feeling Nicole knew and thats what she wanted to talk about.

"What's with the long face hyo" asked Sooyoung. "Nothing. Did you order already?" Asked Hyoyeon. Nicole gave a look to Jessica and mouthed to her cousin "what happened" Jessica mouthed back "I'll tell you later"

"So Tiffany what do you do?" asked Yuri

"Oh I'm a model. I was modeling back in LA but I wanted to come back to Seoul I missed it" Tiffany said. Yuri couldn't help but to grin and for the first time in her life her heart began to beat in an unfamiler tune. Just Tiffany's voice alone made her heart race.

"O-Oh a model huh" Yuri let out an awkward giggle and she got a weird look from both her friends. This was the first time they have heard Yuri stutter usually she's so calm and collect but not this time TIffany has done something to her.

"Are you alright there buddy" Hyoyeon smirked "Do you need a tissue to wipe the sweat that's forming at your brows?" Both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon began to laugh at her.

"S-Sweat..What sweat? I'm not sweating!" exclaimed Yuri. She wiped her forehead and to her surprise she had sweat on her hand she quickly drank her water. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon started laughing at their bestfriend.

"Aww" giggled Tiffany "Leave her alone guys. Don't worry about them Yuri there just teasing, besides I think its kinda cute"

Yuri spit out her water surprised at what Tiffany had just said. When she regained her composure she saw a wet pissed of Hyoyeon glaring at her.

"YUURRII!" screamed Hyoyeon she reached over and grabbed Yuri by her collar but before she can hit her friend a well toned man brought their food.

"Heres your ord--Wow um should I come back?"

"No their just messing around their done NOW" Sooyoung raised her voice on the last word.

"Oh well here's your order and if you need anything else just call..oh by the way if you need a boxing ring we have one out back that we use to kill time I'm sure G-Dragon wouldn't mind you using it."

"Thanks um"

"Taeyang. Enjoy"

"You two need to learn how to behave in public" Sooyoung said in a motherly tone. "Tell her she's the one who went all shy and decided to spit her water at me!" yelled Hyoyeon.

"I'm not shy!" fired back Yuri. The two began to argue and started grabbing at each other.

"I'm sorry my friends and your girlfriend are being immature right now" apologized Sooyoung

"Don't worry about Soo. Trust me Hyo is going to get it when we get home this is the second time shes done this" Nicole said glaring at her girlfriend

"Maybe they should use that boxing ring" laughed Jessica

"I think she's cute and funny" said Tiffany. "I need to get to know this girl better" thought Tiffany


Jung's House 

Jessica was lying on her bed thinking about her conversation she had earlier with her cousin.

"So the girl that knocked me down is Sooyoung's ex" asked Jessica. "Not just her ex but her ex fiance" said Nicole. "But who was Hyoyeon talking about she said him and that she knew all along?" questioned Jessica "That I don't know Hyoyeon never mentioned a guy or why Sunny left Sooyoung"

"Hmm I wonder what Hyo meant and how could she not tell Sooyoung. I have a bad feeling about this. I hope Sooyoung is ok and its a good thing she didn't see her ex" thought Jessica. A ring from her phone brought Jessica out of her train of thoughts.

"Hello"

"Hello babe"

"Oh. Hey donghae how are you" asked Jessica in a not so exicited tone

"I'm doing good. Guess what babe?" asked an exicited Donghae

"What"

"I'm coming home and I'm going to have a longer stay this time" Jessica could tell Donghae was smiling.

"Oh really? That's great babe" 

"Aren't you happy Jessica?" Donghae asked 

"Of course I am. I'm just tired"

"Oh ok get some sleep then babe I'll call you tomorrow. I love you" 

"Ok night me too" Jessica hung up on her boyfriend. "Ugh Jessica what's wrong with you he's a nice guy. I need to get some sleep its been a long and strange day" 

Jessica closed her eyes and vivd images of Sooyoung came to view. Jessica opened her eyes quickly and sat straight up.

"What the..No stop Jessica you can't..Think of Donghae..Donghae...Donghae..Donghae...Sooyoung" Jessica closed her eyes as she kept on repeating Sooyoungs name without realizing it.

And with that Jessica soon fell asleep with a smile plasthered on her face


Sorry it took me so long to update my computer wasn't working. So Jessica just met Sunny and Hyoyeon flipped out on her.

Drama awaits for them and Sunny is going to appear more