Chapter 14

Love Finds A Way

Sooyoung POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. My head is pounding and the room is spinning.

Gosh why did I drink so much. I got out of the bed only to realize that I was in a plain shirt and basketball shorts.

Who the heck put these on me! Omg, what did I do last night! Ouch! My head I open the door only to walk out into the "living room" of the suite and just like that the memories of yesterday popped into my head.

Ugh, and I have to see him today.

I really and I mean really wanna kill him.

How could my own flesh and blood do this to me! What did I ever do to him!? I don't know if I should be happy for her or kill myself because somebody besides me makes her happy.

Yeah I'm gonna take the second choice instead.

My phone starts to ring and what do you know, speak of the devil and she shall call.

"Sooyoungie!"

Ugh I miss this voice so much how can I hate her when I still love her.

"Hey Sunny how are you..."

"Ok..Are you ok? You sound kinda down?" Hmm let me think now why would I sound down...its not because your engaged to my cousin nope not at all...its gotta be the weather. But I decided its better to not let her know that I know she's engaged to my dearest cousin.

"I'm just tired thats all" Yeah tired of all the lies and makes me wonder if my friends and family know because if they do then boy there is going to be some pain and I mean physical pain.

Sunny giggled and its like music to my ears..

"Same ol' Sooyoung work til you drop dead. Anyways I'm calling you to let you know that I'm sorry that we couldn't finish our discussion like I wanted to but maybe we can give it another shot. When are you free?" 

"Well I'm actually in New York" maybe we can meet and talk about how you and my cousin are going to run off into the sunset together "and I'll be back in 2 weeks time." There was complete slience and I knew she was freaking out.

"O-Oh your in N-New Y-York...F-For what...W-Why are you there?" Oh now she's worried, worried that I may find it. Well its a little to late if you ask me.

"I'm here for business with my cousin I'm sure you remember him he came to the office in Seoul a couple of times"

"O-Oh umm I'm not sure if I remember..." Yeah I bet thats were they met and got together behind my back while I looked like a fool.

"Oh sure you do his name is Choi Minho...Ring any bells?" It should your only marring him!

"Oh yea Mr. Choi...Well Sooyoung I have to go something came up..OK bye!" 

And just like that Sunny hung up on me just like how she said she couldn't marry me but apparently she was marring the wrong Choi. Well I better get myself ready.

Ready to meet my cousin and Sunny's new fiance.


Sorry I've been MIA but I finally was able to get some free time and put up this short chapter things are going to get intense in the next chapters and lets just say that Sooyoung and Jessica kinda spark something up in a dark hotel room lol I 4got to say spoiler alert Oops lol