Chapter 4

Love Finds A Way

Sooyoung's Office

There she was the tall choi laying on her couch. After the meeting with her father and Mr. Jung she felt tired. Maybe because she hasn't a good nights rest since Sunny left her. 

~Knock Knock~

There was no answer so the girl just walked in, "Ms. Choi...Hello." She made her way all the in into the big room. 

"Oh she's sleeping..hmm I think I should just let her sleep" so the girl sat in a chair that was in front of Sooyoung's desk.

"Mm Sunny..." Sooyoung mumbled while tossing and turning in her sleep.

"What the.." the latter said "is she" she didn't get to finish her sentence when the next thing caught her off gurad.

"Please...Sunny..please d-don't go..I still love you.." Sooyoung's voice sounded so distraught so vulnerable, and for some reason the girl rose from her chair and sat beside the sleeping girl.

She gently put her hand on the sleeping girl's cheek. She instantly felt electricity run through her own body. The girl beneath calmed down and became at peace like all her worries disappeared. A small smile was plasthered on her face.

"Cute" thought the older girl "She looks so peaceful"

Sooyoung began to stir and the older girl quickly removed her hand and stood up.

"Hmm..Who are you?" asked the sleepy Choi

"Hello I'm Jessica, Jessica Jung" bowed the older girl

"Oh" Sooyoung quickly stood up and bowed "Nice to finally meet you, I'm Sooyoung, please sit" offered the younger girl. Jessica slowly sat down next to Sooyoung on the couch. She all of a sudden felt butterflies in her stomach when she sat down next to the younger girl.

"So Jessica tell me about yourself"

"Well I just came back from the states, which you knew already since you picked us up from the airport"

"Oh what were you doing there?" asked Sooyoung

"I was working in fashion but I missed my family so I came back" Jessica said while looking around the office "This is a nice office" thought Jessica

"Well that's nice. What about your sister and the other girl that was with you um Tiffany?" Sooyoung couldn't really remember her name and was praying she got it right and thank god she did.

"My sister finished her studies in the states and she also wanted to come home. As for Tiffany she wanted to find her true love so she is trying her luck here. Besides she missed Nicole, we've been friends since we were kids" Jessica said the last part while looking at her nails.

"Hm true love huh I hope she finds what she's looking for" replied Soodyoung and she was trying to fight back the memories of her and Sunny appearing in her head.

"Yeah me too. So what about you Sooyoung are you seeing someone?" asked Jessica deep down she was hoping she wouldn't be. As selfish as that my seem she just couldn't help it.

"No I'm not.." Sooyoung mumbled but it was loud enough for the older girl to hear, and Jessica could sense the pain behind that.

"Oh..You'll find someone I'm sure of it" Jessica said she was happy that she was but she felt sorry for her as well.

"How about you?" this caused Jessica to come back to her senses.

"Yes I am actually. His name is Donghae and he lives here in Seoul to he owns a small business"

"Really? That's nice, Does he treat you nice" before Jessica could answer Sooyoung added "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. That is none of my business."

"No no its ok" replied Jessica. She stopped and thought for a minute, "He does but...something's missing and I don't know exactly" thought Jessica.

"Y-yeah he does. He's a good guy" Sooyoung noticed that Jessica didn't sound so sure about her answer but before she could say anything Yuri walked in the room.

"Hey Soo--" she stopped when she noticed that Sooyoung wasn't alone, "Oh hello, I'm Kwon Yuri but just call me Yuri"  Yuri bowed and extended her hand to Jessica. Jessica got up and bowed and shook Yuri's hand.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join Hyo, Nicole, and myself for lunch. Your welcome to come aswell Jessica." Yuri said. She really wanted Soo and Jessica to come with them.

"Sure. Come Jessica you can bring tiffany along with us"

"Ok, let me give her a call" Jessica took out her phone and called here friend. Yuri pulled Sooyoung to the otherside of the room to talk to Yuri.

"I don't remember being hot" Yuri really has a bad memory. Or so she says, "Yeah I guess she is kind of hot but she's taken" Sooyoung mumbled she didn't know why that disappointed her but it did and she was upset by it.

"Do I sense jealously there Sooyoung wishing it was you" teased Yuri so wouldn't mind Sooyoung dating Jessica if that meant her forgetting about Sunny, heck she wouldn't care if Sooyoung started dating a pillow if that meant she wouldn't think of Sunny. 

"NO, what's wrong with you why would you say something like that" Yuri couldn't help but laugh at her bestfriend so was expecting her freak out the way she did but before the two can continue arguing Jessica interuppted them.

"Tiffany says she'll come so I'll get her. I just need the address to the resturant we are going to" Jessica was getting ready to write down the address but Yuri was quick to say.

"We can all go together to get her its easier that way besides Hyoyeon and Nicole are barely getting ready so by the time they are finished and are on their way we'll arive at the same time" Yuri had a point there. She looked at both girls.

"So.."

"I'm ok with it if she is" Sooyoung pointed at Jessica

"Sure I don't mind"

The three girls walked out of the room and Yuri being Yuri she asked Jessica, "So..Jessica this Tiffany friend of yours is she hot" she cheekly smilied at Jessica. She laughed and the younger girl before answering her, "Yes she is. She's the one who came with me she was at the airport"

"Ahh...Yea I don't remember what she looks like" whined Yuri. Jessica laughed at Yuri she finds her funny.

"Aish this girl will never change" Sooyoung said walking behind her new secretary and bestfriend.


Sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with school and work. I'll try to update later

Night